Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopokerclub.io  (Read 129 times)
alk0holix (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

My Story with Cryptopokerclub.io:

First time I deposited some ETH, due to the low volume of ETH players I decided to cash out my ETH and deposit BTC instead.

I got a mail from them that they did the ETH transaction, but the cashout of my ETH never arrived on my address.

After my first deposit of ETH i also wrote a mail to support to get the 200% bonus.
I never got a reply or the bonus.

After not getting any answers on my mails for over a week I tried to withdraw my BTC balance.

My account got locked after I initiated the withdrawal (without any explanation why) and I also got banned from the telegram channel where I asked why I dont get answers from support.

After I did what I should have done before and read their terms.

In point 14 it says that they just may close/lock your account at any time without explanation.
I believe there is no other Pokersite that has terms like this, because it's actually allowing them to take your money anytime they want without you doing anything wrong.

I don't know if they only scam smaller customers, but i'm propably not the only one because there are some other people complaining on twitter that they didnt get their withdrawal.

So take care guys and avoid this site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: