Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cultural stability be the political issue that follows immigtation control?  (Read 114 times)
JetAid (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

Jet Cash's better half

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

The control of immigratuion has been a major factor in many recent political elections. It follows on from the disastrous globalist policies implemented by the puppet organisations such as the European Union. The net result of these policies is the occupation of many countries by groups who have no intention of integrating, and who seek to change the culture and heritage of the countries they have invaded.

Many recent election results and referenda show that there is a reaction against the destruction of national identities. Italy is the latest country to show that it still has pride in its culture. Will these results lead to  a change in government policies towards the restoration of National identities?

I disabled Fit to Talk registrations because of applications by non-member spammers. Click here to send me a PM if you would like to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

How sad is it that somebody has so little personal and family identity that they are forced to rely on "national identity" ?  Very. 

In other sad news, take a look at "border security".  Rather than preventing foreigners from looting the country via business, or not allowing foreigners to buy homes - get welfare - not offering them employment, instead people say "lets just hit everyone who travels over the head with a hammer, that will hurt those foreigners".  Can you see what's wrong with that logic? 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

The control of immigratuion has been a major factor in many recent political elections. It follows on from the disastrous globalist policies implemented by the puppet organisations such as the European Union. The net result of these policies is the occupation of many countries by groups who have no intention of integrating, and who seek to change the culture and heritage of the countries they have invaded.

Many recent election results and referenda show that there is a reaction against the destruction of national identities. Italy is the latest country to show that it still has pride in its culture. Will these results lead to  a change in government policies towards the restoration of National identities?

controll of immigration basically aims, towards directing immigrants directly to the labour market so they can be used by the nations property billionaires and central bankers as money earning cattle.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

What extraordinary replies. Controlling immigration is not the same as blocking it.

The lack of personal and family identity creates support for globalism not nationalism, and the disintegrtion of family associations. The real sadness is that so many people have been indoctrinated with political correctness by snowflake teachers and politicians. Their only escape from the grey non-entities that they have become, is to petition for the legalisation of drugs, and to use them to blurr the reality of the slaves they have become.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Their only escape from the grey non-entities that they have become, is to petition for the legalisation of drugs, and to use them to blurr the reality of the slaves they have become.
I remember in a diatribe against "cashless society" someone wrote in conclusion:
And when you try to turn to drugs to numb the pain, you will quickly find out that buying drugs without cash is impossible.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:46:31 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 12:13:20 AM by Beli99

People need to have nacional consciousness for their own survival for me imigration control is not solution ,solution is to defend the boarders and dont let evryone in ,only let educated people with no criminal history everyone else go home and try something to do for your countrey or whatever,because as we can see many of europien countreys are in big problems this people bring their own culture and its really bad and it dont fit here ,if this continoue it will have civil war in europe mark my words

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: