Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3418 times)
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

I do not think that this is bad, because the correction is always followed by a growth phase) you just have to wait it out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuda

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

We know that Bitcoin was created through a process of "mining" intensifying energy that uses high power to solve complex problems, where this can be done to use the blockchain process. Miners then get bitcoin as a reward because of a similar settlement. then the right time to buy it now and sell at high prices
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I don't think it's a bad thing, bitcoin is a way to make a profit, and I think for most people who want an increase in bitcoin to make a profit, but when bitcoin falls it can be a good time to buy cheaper.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

of course, but at the moment this is difficult because we all know that almost every month the market has a correction. there are actually several options that you can do like a short trade.
and for actual growth for bitcoin will not happen this year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

At bitcoin is not the best time, well, it may not be a descent but the beginning of something good or even grandiose.
Zo yins

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

you already done a good trading, you had got huge money. i think you know what'd you do in the next time
IMO, if we buy bitcoin 6-6,2k will be safe
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

we must be able to find a situation like this, when is the right time to buy and sell Bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices sometimes rise, sometimes they also go down. in my opinion this makes sense, it's just that when we trade or invest in Bitcoin,
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Bitcoin is a digital coin that is different from the fiat currency we know, bitcoin can be called a digital asset.
wow ... you are very lucky to be able to invest and get lots of profits.
Yes, I think bitcoin will rise again in 2019, I think you should immediately buy bitcoin now and hold it until 2019 and you will get a big profit, but if you are impatient you can play on a small scale but still be profitable.

engrawaz

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

Bitcoin in going down

To rephrase your title Bitcoin is still up it is not going down. The price is.

The market is surely volatile like non-other, saying Bitcoin is not going back up again is based on your speculation only and the market doesn't really care about anyone's speculation. Unless you have enough Bitcoins to fill all the ask orders all the way down whenever it moves a leg up.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Bitcoin now tends to decrease and may drop to $ 4,000. However, Bitcoin is gradually being used by the nations and circulated. Evidence that Bitcoin is allowed to circulate in Germany shows that Bitcoin is trending to develop and reach out to other countries around the world.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

Michael Novogratz said that the bottom is behind us for Bitcoin and other top coins. I surely hope that's true, it's been quite bloody.

https://coincodex.com/article/2340/michael-novogratz-calls-bottom-for-top-coins/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
you've gain already why are you still complaining why are you still afraid? in fact the most important ability you can use in this cryptoworld is patience, you have to be patience to make tons of profit again you don't have to be afraid of.
Besides many is still hoping that the price will rise up again why don't you join us and hope for the bitcoin price will go up too; As I see on your statement you have lot of idea in this crypto world so why are you still afraid?
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

Will it?
It will rise if we stay positive and we believe. I can see that somehow you are afraid to risk , cant blame you but that profit is already a large amount of money. Bitcoin price is unstable , unpredictable we just need to be patient and stay positive.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
takihaha

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

The price of Bitcoin in a few months is very low and it is difficult to go up. But that does not mean Bitcoin prices will be kept below. The decline is due to the fact that many players are not interested in the time when small traders appear on the market
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

Will it?

the current state of bitcoin is down. but even though the current situation is down but you have managed to make a profit, and that means your strategy is good enough so it is not disappointing to sacrifice time.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Inflation rate is very normal. Same in the hard cash, cash raise and drops as economy is the main reason why it is moving like that. BTC is the same, it does not drop that high so we don't need to worry for, also, businessmen will not let that drop that to much though. Remember that the base of all coins and tokens is BTC so we don't need to worry about it. I can't imagine how it would drop though, lol. This is only my opinion, no hate.
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

No one can can tell that when bitcoin price up but I think you should know about bitcoin because you already make good profit so I think you have good knowledge about bitcoin
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

though bitcoin fall down but it will increase price in future. i believe that it is better opportunity to buy bitcoin. when you buy bitcoin with low price and hold it for a good time it will make you profit in future.
imodeworx

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

If bitcoina price is very low right now, it doesn't mean it's going down. It will rise again. Lets just wait and see.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

Today's price of bitocin is 6,513$. If we talk about other coins all are down in current postion. It is difficult time for the cryptocurrencies. But surely holding on to patients , market will rise again. I think it is the best time to invest on some major projects like #Soar who have clear vision. They will give profit surely. Also bitcoin will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: