Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are not motivated by money.  (Read 3209 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

everyone will be motivated by people, everyone has the right to have a lot of money, I will try to get as much money as I can, I make money only in the bitcoin forum
I think people are very much motivated by money and this is the reason so many of them invest in cryptocurrency to make big money in small time. This thirst for money has actually led people do many illegal activities as well which amounts to billions of dollars. Investment in Bitcoin is also a potential way to earn big money. So more and more people come up with their master plans and end up making as many shots as possible for ultimately this meets the assumption of monotonicity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

everyone will be motivated by people, everyone has the right to have a lot of money, I will try to get as much money as I can, I make money only in the bitcoin forum
I think people are very much motivated by money and this is the reason so many of them invest in cryptocurrency to make big money in small time. This thirst for money has actually led people do many illegal activities as well which amounts to billions of dollars. Investment in Bitcoin is also a potential way to earn big money. So more and more people come up with their master plans and end up making as many shots as possible for ultimately this meets the assumption of monotonicity.

I agree with what you say. At present we're all to be in modern civilization, anything that's modern is usually more related to money, you may understand that what we do everything isn't free, for example when you enter a vehicle, go to the toilet for something or else except what we have.

For every investor, surely all of them expect that the investment will provide benefits in the future and can bring it to the future which is brighter for their children and grandchildren. If they, are not motivated by money there's no way they will be willing to go to great lengths to fight for the spirit of the HODL in themselves.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

I always hear the argument for capitalism "B bb BUT people won't innovate without the profit motive" WRONG

Humans want to solve problems, create, and innovate, they do not need money to motivate them.  Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money.

True scientists like Tesla, he didn't care about money it was about the pursuit of science.

Capitalism does not cause innovation, most new technology is found by government programs like nasa (internet, smartphones, etc)

I still believe that money motivates people. This is the main source of hard work and determination to do things. Once money is already there then innovation and community services will be the next move.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

in an era like today, people have started not to be motivated by cash, they are now more likely to be interested in investing in stocks or in the form of digital currencies where they can benefit from the difference between the purchase price and the selling price, therefore now more people many choose to make investments to save their money
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

If people are not really motivated by money, then what will be the reason why they risk their money in investing crypto? And if it is not risky, why would you waste your time and money investing in nothing? People are investing in crypto because they know that they can double or triple their investment at any point of time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I totally disagree with this statement while i believe that there are few who don't care about money specially those who are happy with whatever they have in life. Those who invest in cryptocurrencies are surely motivated with money.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Altruism was present in the human population from the beginning of its existence. And this is fine, otherwise we have not received so many great discoveries.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
engrawaz

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

True, even people who are motivated by money will stop once they have enough or lose the desire to make more. Certainly, people have to make money in order to live but making money should never be the main pursuit. This is a real problem in the crypto world people are blinded by the wealth of one of his buddies who invested in Bitcoins when it was cheap, He might just want to replicate that. But was this the main cause that made his friend invest in Bitcoin in the first place?.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Yes it's true, people are not motivated by money. People learned things about to sacrifice their own life, through in a crypto world. They are also willing to wait and sacrifice to experience all of the struggles of what will happened in the market right now. And people well gonna prove it.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

if you want to create an innovative thing you need money - it's the harsh truth of the modern world
Exactly, a project without money is useless people are driven by money let’s admit that fact. You will not work just because you love to, but of course its because you need to earn money so your family will live. We all have different status in life, most of us are poor and money is all what we need in order for us to survive. But hopefully, you will not be greedy just to earn money, learn to live happy and keep working until you achieve your goal.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

if you want to create an innovative thing you need money - it's the harsh truth of the modern world

Yeah, most of the things now are not free, or should I say all are paid by money even happiness. People are just lazy but we really need to have money with our daily living.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

No it is wrong, money is everything in life. People definitely motivate people, but if there is no money involve nobody will take interest and he will not motivate if there are no financial benefits. It is money that can overcome your financial problems. Everybody in this world is working for making more and more money. No body works for free.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

There is also another option for earning money in the already invented stuff. This is human nature. He invests in the assets wherever he can get from. In the same way, cryptocurrency is a very new thing in the market and they started investing in it to earn and make big money.

This is all just because of the motivation of the money that keeps you going in the journey to perfection.  Among nations, where there are lots of factor to determine their development, money is the leading one.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:22:13 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 12:48:58 PM by tee-rex

Altruism was present in the human population from the beginning of its existence. And this is fine, otherwise we have not received so many great discoveries.

I beg to differ and hope to be not the only one in my disagreement on this point. While I'm quite fine with altruism myself, I still don't think that so many discoveries were made out of it or thanks to it. I think that most discoveries were made specifically because of mercantile interests, though not necessarily exclusively for money. There are a lot of things which push progress which is not money, but they are not altruism either. People may be motivated by their desire to achieve fame and glory, become known in the world and have their names carved in history books. Obviously, that is the opposite of altruism, even though not directly linked to earning money as such (but still making it a lot easier in the end).
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

I think people are motivated because they see many people who can become rich and can be successful by trading and by working, they become jealous and try to do the same as they do and hope to be rich like those who have become wealthy.
MRY

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

in my opinion, people will no longer be motivated by money if they already have what they want so that money is not a problem for them, but if their finances are still messed up money will certainly be a motivation for them to be able to make changes
Mespirst

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

I agree with what you say. At present we're all to be in modern civilization, anything that's modern is usually more related to money, you may understand that what we do everything isn't free, for example when you enter a vehicle, go to the toilet for something or else except what we have.

For every investor, surely all of them expect that the investment will provide benefits in the future and can bring it to the future which is brighter for their children and grandchildren. If they, are not motivated by money there's no way they will be willing to go to great lengths to fight for the spirit of the HODL in themselves.
It is totally wrong. For instance if I tell somebody to invest in cryptocurrency, his first question will be why should I invest in cryptocurrency. What the benefit of cryptocurrency investment. If I tell him that it is the future currency and you can use it anywhere in the world, believe me he will not be interested, but if I explain him that he can make huge profits he will take interest.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

It is totally wrong. For instance if I tell somebody to invest in cryptocurrency, his first question will be why should I invest in cryptocurrency. What the benefit of cryptocurrency investment. If I tell him that it is the future currency and you can use it anywhere in the world, believe me he will not be interested, but if I explain him that he can make huge profits he will take interest.

the is very true. the news coming out today are also about making money in crypto which makes people. they are not about making innovation for the future. but if only resources are free link energy and we don't have idea of possession, we might not be interested in making money anymore. but since all these are not free, money is always been the most reason to motivate a person.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

But now it is different. Modern times have urged people to learn more and be responsible for the country more. Things are not as comfortable as they used to be. So the talent of the world is now more and more rare nowadays because money always drives them to give up passion.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

I think that the most powerful motivation is money. Without it, there will be many obstacles because all can work according to plan because of money. Money is a determining factor, which unites and can dissolve cooperation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: