Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are not motivated by money.  (Read 3211 times)
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

We are all different, and so it is also different, how someone can be motivated. I think of myself, as someone, who like to create things, and also running a business (outside crypto) which barely bring me any money, but make the life of other people easier. And I am proud of that. But I know many people, who has no intention to create at all, and only work for the money. Probably there are more of that kind of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

I would like to answer it in two ways:

1. There are people who are contented enough not seeking more money but rather have a better life and purpose in life for as long as they have a good family they are fine. They say that i don’t need to become rich since i cannot also bring it when I die.

2. There are people who are motivated by money because they have needs and are seeking for more. There are also who are rich who wanted more.

To whatever of the two people belong, I don’t have problem with it. That’s there life.
For me, what it is for men to gain the whole world and yet forfeit his soul.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

In my candid opinion, I believe many people are motivated by money.You know there is one thing called money,that everyone is trying to find in life and we all need it, don't let anybody deceive, people always pretend they don't really need it but actually they really need it to make life better and more enjoyable. Just work work and earn money.  Believe it or not we really need it.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

In my opinion it is very unlikely if people do not need money, at least they need money to survive because with money people can live. Even they work because they are motivated by money, it cannot be denied that money has everything under control. So whatever we do must also need money, so many people are motivated by money.
FeatureWzyShin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Well some people are blindly motivated by just having more and more but this road leads to nothing good. People should be guided by ambitious goals where big money is just an addition and a resource to be even more productive.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

May be. Genius people are just genious, they do not need money to invent and investigate. They just wanna know or try or may be check)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

If you aren't then good for you but many people are here are just being motivated with money for it could be a lot of use as a medium of exchange. I know that money is nothing and should not considered be important but to what money brings may be the reason that money became a motivation and important to most of the members here.

Yes i agree with you that many people here is the mean reason is to gain more money,  to have money big an instant . well it is not so bad because we can really see the potential of this crypto but not all the time is motivated by money.

Because their are still times that the hardwork,  the challenge,  and the eagerness of a person to become successful on what he/she really want.  Like for example is me,  i faced a lot of things but money doesn't  motivate me.
Correct, people are always chasing money in order to sustain their daily needs. There are some people making illegal activities just to have that money or more worst having. Lucky us we know these cryptocurrencies as the second choice of the way in earning we alternate profit aside our real job. So, those who had already known about bitcoin or crypto as well they are now motivated to have a money through getting a profit of what they had invested.

zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

There are many ways to motivate employees, but the salary is still the most effective, no matter how sad it sounds.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

I don't really agree on your view.  Perhaps you should rephrase your topic and said money doesn't motivate rich and comfortable people. A lot of people are motivated by money especially the low and middle class people.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

I think that many great inventions were made mostly because of the passion of people who made them. Currently in many big good companies there are more people who work because of money, but I still believe that many of them have good motives too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

People who doing art stuff are not motivated by money. When artist is motivated only by money he ceases to be an artist.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

I do not think everyone gets motivated  by money.
For some it's money that keeps them going while some need only words of encouragement.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
princesspoppy

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

I agree that not all people can be motivated by money. Some are motivated by their wills and wants to make things they really wanted or in order to make change. Some are motivated by the attention and praises they get from other people.
There are different ways to motivate people, not just money.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

I agree that not all people can be motivated by money. Some are motivated by their wills and wants to make things they really wanted or in order to make change. Some are motivated by the attention and praises they get from other people.
There are different ways to motivate people, not just money.

Well I think only some people are not, but most of us are really motivated by money and this is the reason why we strive hard and make our best efforts to earn good profit.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

If you aren't then good for you but many people are here are just being motivated with money for it could be a lot of use as a medium of exchange. I know that money is nothing and should not considered be important but to what money brings may be the reason that money became a motivation and important to most of the members here.

Yes i agree with you that many people here is the mean reason is to gain more money,  to have money big an instant . well it is not so bad because we can really see the potential of this crypto but not all the time is motivated by money.

Because their are still times that the hardwork,  the challenge,  and the eagerness of a person to become successful on what he/she really want.  Like for example is me,  i faced a lot of things but money doesn't  motivate me.
The most important thing in investing is understanding in detail, investment in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is very risky so it requires a good strategy and patience to be able to profit and develop money.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

Money is everything, without money we will find it difficult to live, various ways to earn and make money growing, but we must understand that investment is the easiest thing to do to make money grow.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

Yes of course people are motivated by money because it is all about currency and their goals to reached using this world of crypto. And I don't think there are no people here that are not motivated by money. Just like launching a currency it is run by money.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

Not in the past but in present every one do best for money and it is the first motivation for every one now the humanity is changes to financial terms and if some do good and they are well paid again the energy of doing best will be double as my self i want money to do more skillful and more talented work with out any other reason Doctors do their profession for money not for humanity.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

maybe not all people are motivated because of money, because I see from a number of cases a lot of people who have motivation can only become rich and can do good in their lives, even if they are not rich but they can be very useful for their people, so the motivational mindset of some people has different motivations and will not be the same, and is very complicated to say.
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

maybe not all people are motivated because of money, because I see from a number of cases a lot of people who have motivation can only become rich and can do good in their lives, even if they are not rich but they can be very useful for their people, so the motivational mindset of some people has different motivations and will not be the same, and is very complicated to say.
i am agree but most of people won't be agree. They don't understand about your post. For them money is everything. They do part time jobs, full time jobs just for the sake of money. If you don't pay them they won't work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: