Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you guys be interested in a reddit account creation/upvote bot  (Read 126 times)
sweetspot2 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

Basically, I have made a bot which turns out is very effective. It can create accounts in bulk with ease and I found them to have a 100% retention rate, which is great for new accounts. Basically, it has many detection evasive features like the accounts automatically browsing around on subs, upvoting random posts and it has a proxy circulation feature which prioritizes least recently used proxies to complete the tasks and what I find to be the most useful feature (and the reason I made this bot), it stops at X amount of accounts created/upvotes delvered, rather than x amount of attempts.

What I mean by this is many proxies will not work and if you set other bots to do 500 upvotes, the bot will attempt to do 500 upvotes, and only 200 of those might work, then it will stop. My bot will keep doing this until all upvotes have been successfully delievered or until all accounts have been successfully created.

Would you guys be interested in using this bot or services done by the bot, such as upvotes, accounts created specifically for you etc? How much could you pay for this? I want to feel around what would be the best course of action for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: