Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
in your opinion I strongly agree before we start everything with investments using cryptocurrencies I think we have to understand and understand with all the risks in investing and clever use of opportunities to make a profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

You should never doubt your investment in the first place, why put some money on something if you don't believe in it? I always do research whenever I want to invest into something and crypto is no difference, I learn what blockchain is and how it works, how it is going to disrupt financial world and after I am sure i put my money on it, right now i am still believe in it so the price in the short term won't affect me.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Zhagedu

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Lessons being learnt, investment with Bitcoin has never failed me since i join this cryptocurrency hustle, i have never doubt Bitcoin for a seconds, it is the big King in this industry.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

You should never doubt your investment in the first place, why put some money on something if you don't believe in it? I always do research whenever I want to invest into something and crypto is no difference, I learn what blockchain is and how it works, how it is going to disrupt financial world and after I am sure i put my money on it, right now i am still believe in it so the price in the short term won't affect me.

Yes. We all know that in investing money in a certain platform or thing, you must know how it works and have several studies about it. We must know the strength and weaknesses of that platform so that we're aware of what maybe the outcome of our money. So I believe that investing in bitcoin is good eventhough it is risky but I can say that it is tested by others.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

Yes you should never doubt on bitcoin investment because in the first place you decide it on yourself no one strained you to do it. You will never doubt also because you can get big profit here in bitcoin.
forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
Alright here we go again. No one knows when the bear market will end. Unless you're a fortune teller or something. Also, stop it with these posts. We've had so much posts with the same message since months ago.

you can tell when the market is going up by looking at charts at longer time frames.
If you check Bitcoin on weekly chart it will say that there is no volume now. This is telling that the price will consolidate until the people with volume (accumulate) at this low price or even lower. Which also says that the next move is going up (false going up so be careful) then they sell to you and buy at lower prices (in my opinion around 3900 - 5400 $).

so at this price for bitcoin you should get in with every penny you have.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Don't stop believing what bitcoin can bring into our lives. Many have been benefited in cryptocurrency so no doubt bitcoin can help us financially in the future. When we got into this I'm pretty sure that everyone knows what is going to happen in the market prices. Ups and downs of prices is a normal thing in a trading business. So keep investing in bitcoin no matter what and expect better rewards in the end.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Yes, I don't doubt bitcoin to be the best investment, bitcoin isn't bad even though the market is falling. I'm not worried about bitcoin, because bitcoin will definitely be able to grow and jump to a higher price.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

If you are in the cryptocurrency , before you go into you already have the needed informations of what is cryptocurrency and its concept, then you should have no doubt on bitcoin investment, because investment in bitcoin may be the change in your life for good.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

if I never doubt or fear to invest in bitcoin bro. precisely if we dare to take the risk, the result will also be big, bro. of course we must have principles and rules in carrying it out.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

If you are new to bitcoin, you don't have to doubt it anymore.

You have an idea on how it moves and how the waves are going through. Bitcoin is a legit investment and if its going to fall for awhile, don't think of it that its going to stay there for a very long time. It won't and recovery will surely come very soon if you have doubts on bitcoin, doubt your doubt.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Well, I think it's true that there is no doubt about investing in bitcoin, because even if the forecasts do not come true and the fall continues bitcoin is unlikely to fall very low and so you can lose less than on the altcoins
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Its true we must not doubt on investing in bitcoin. We already have some sweet experience with bitcoin why would we choose to hesitate? maybe bitcoin is not in a good condition now but I hope it will recover.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Bitcoin is a part of the wild crypto market which is volatile in nature. Thus, one should do his own research before taking any investment decision as in the worst case scenario the investor can lose his entire capital. On the other hand, there is a possibility of exponential growth over the period of time. It means that the crypto industry is all about self-responsibility and one should hold himself responsible for his actions.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Yes according to me one should never doubt on bitcoin investment. Although bitcoin fluctuates alot but if  at any point its value decreases still it has the potential of making people earn the maximum profits also. Bitcoin has stabilised the economy statement all over the world. Till now it is the best investment asset so one should definitely not doubt investment in bitcoin.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

I have no doubt on bitcoin investment.the only reason it will only get stronger and bigger.i have never doubt bitcoin because investment in bitcoin may be the change in your life for good.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

No one can really predict what is gonna happen to bitcoin and all of us but still we are always clinging to something that is good to happen so why not focus on that and never doubt bitcoin.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

I can sense how enthusiastic and optimistic you are towards crypto market trends today. That's a good attitude everyone would possess in crypto space but apparently the statement above simply implying as 'buy low sell high' - that simple. Anyway, you're a good observer though.  Wink
Stephanie Fernandes

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

I saw many topic like that many times before. Personally, I think you should end this topic and focus on investing Bitcoin.
Jeffrey Tabicas

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

If you had searched clearly about BItcoin before investing, you should not have been doubts on it. Your knowledges about Bitcoin can make you be confident frankly. If so, you also know that the variety in bitcoin's price is fluctuating naturally. Therefore, keep calm and have right choose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: