Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

It is difficult to say when the price rise will begin and I do not think it will start just like that. I think there should be an some occurrence to make a turnaround in the market. But on the other hand, I hope you'll be right.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Of course you must, because of its outstanding value among other coins or rather token you will definitely trust what BTC can do on your investment. In the other hand because of its normally evaluating and upside down of the value some of the investors doubting about bitcoin. Bitcoin has its own strength to core up the value like on December 2017 that they jump into all time high value. This was the first thing we must think of, we must believe. BTC is very popular now we must put our trust into.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

Even if the word is true, it is a bit difficult to follow. Anyway, when we do any work, we have to trust on it, depending on it. If we do not have trust any work, we can not be satisfied with it. On the other hand, it can not be believed to blindly close the eyes in present world. And, in case of bitcoin, you must be aware of the investment because there are many frauds here. But it is better to be aware of Bitcoin without being suspicious.

RandyGamage

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Yeah, we shouldn't never doubt on bitcoin, we because we know how valuable the technology behind it. how it can change our life. the majority of us exploited by a small group of people. Crypto and blockchain technology can stop it. we must love this . we must love bitcoin.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

I agree with you . The electronic market will soon rise in price from this time. There is no doubt when everything is quite good for the electronics market. Its value is increasing rapidly. Its price is moving so fast I think this is the time to invest in bitcoin.

Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
I agree, this is the right decision, you should always be confident in your actions, as confidence is the main feature of your character and the degree of its influence is very high.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

Well that is definitely right , we must never doubt on bitcoin investment because we know that we can get a lot of opportunities on that. Taking the risk in investing will lead into achievements. Because sometimes people didnt choose to risk and regret it in the end.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I will never doubt my investment on bitcoin and altcoins with good projects which could be utilized in real life. The only thing that you should doubt are the market movers, manipulators, insiders, and those with bad intentions which will never be eliminated but can be prevented and minimized.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Because the technology behind Bitcoin is one of the cornerstones of applying value to life, thereby enhancing value and securing sustainable value over time. is just a transient phenomenon.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

It's already started, people know it was a FUD about CEO of OKEx.
And it's confirmed fake, and it's the beginning of the bull run !
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

that's right. You should only believe in your investment and its potential
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Hey no one knows for sure so your claim of it being fixed in advance is absurd. While it's true if you time it right you can get good returns but in long term, I would not advise short term investment as bitcoins is very volatile your funds may get stuck. As far as the price increase is concerned we have seen a rally, but prices again took a hit, so it's time to be cautious, buy at every dips is what I will suggest and hodl for long term.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

Because the technology behind Bitcoin is one of the cornerstones of applying value to life, thereby enhancing value and securing sustainable value over time. is just a transient phenomenon.
This means bitcoin has been spreading it's benefits to the users. From the start that price are volatile we know the huge risks in investing. I have never doubted about bitcoin because of the good future ahead on it.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Well, allow me to say that doubt is good (but not excessive doubt though) if channeled positively.

You see, that doubt or lack of conviction plays a viral role in our lives (which includes our decisions in the world of the erratic cryptocurrency).

Doubting can actually be tuned into the form of motivation. And that motivation can be used to understand the market more, learn the trends or find enough materials to boost your confidence. You see, an informed decision caused by doubts are milestones that can lead a person to succeed.

So, there's really no big of an advantage should you stop doubting.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

For us that have gain a little will never doubt  bitcoin investment irrespective of market situation at the moment.It avery good investmen for all but not for a particular set of people. Bitcoin remain a big name in financial market.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

i am of the mind that sometimes the weak, novice, less informed are being played in this space when it comes to investment and trading. a little pump, a greater dip, a little pump, a greater dip. sometimes investors are scared and are forced to sell at loss and run from investing. and then a little while the green returns, lol, but the informed will always remain strong.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Agree with you, there's no need to hesitate to invest in bitcoin, the fall of the market won't load bitcoin disappear, bitcoin is the strongest on the market, and bitcoin will recover to provide benefits.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
hatori88

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

Hopefully our hope can be immediately achieved with the increase in the price of bitcoin which has long experienced a continuous decline. Not a fortune teller can only hope that it will happen soon. green again
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

investment is a verified strategy of entry and exit, so it does not matter where you invest, you need to follow this rule
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

Bitcoin will remain its entire existence, the most important currency on the crypto market, no doubt. I also think that this price drop of bitcoin is a strategic one, because the whales on this market will be enriched again. The Bitcoin chart of recent years leads us to the idea that the bitcoin will return to the price of the end of 2017.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: