Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never doubt on bitcoin investment!  (Read 2954 times)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.

How can you be so sure the price will increase in the near future? Maybe the price will go down until 2019? Maybe it will happen like you say, but there's no essential evidence for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

I think, we are only spinning in the world of crypto speculation. but at least a bullish cycle always tries to rise to the surface, it is a good sign.

when the market is bearish, bitcoin always tries to reach $ 10000, but it doesn't last long, and it goes back down again. even the bitcoin decline is faster.

I think this short cycle is good for short investments.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

Never doubted bitcoin.

Drops are usually happening and though its really giving some painful days but I won't leave it. I've earned much with bitcoin so why would I'll doubt it even though there are few drops and we're into a very long bear market.

Don't be so dismay if bitcoin is low today, this is a long term hodl.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

If one has done his own research satisfactorily and has made purchase, it helps a lot if one is patient as that may be the key to huge returns on investments
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

Yes..if you want to be successful in life thru bitcoin.
You need to have faith and believe don't hesitate.
Investing bitcoin is never been wrong.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

i am agree with you. everybody should take time and study more about crypto market. i have no doubt about bitcoin because bitcoin are more strong and secure. i am invest here because its price low now. it will increase price in future.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

It looks like they will start looking at bitcoin as payment, this will be a very good thing. There will be more profits in priorities like those of bitcoin. However, I expect the e-commerce industry to adopt Bitcoin earlier than other sectors. I don't think that this will take more than 3 to 5 years from now for sites like Amazon, E-bay to accept Bitcoin as a payment method. We already have a site that is used to make purchases on e-commerce websites using Bitcoin, but it is an indirect route to make a purchase.
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

yes, that's right. We also believe in ourselves and our decision. That 's the success key
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

Come together, we don't need to doubt it anymore. Especially in the current slump we all really need to buy more bitcoin before it's too late and we can't afford it. Bitcoin will not give more opportunities in the near future, it might be a big thing in crypto and the price will probably go up high. So before that time arrived that by rising and we could not afford it, we might need to buy now for the time to come and forever. Thanks
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Take your time now to study how market price moves in the crypto market. I had realize that those market price fall down are perfectly performed so that we can see how much potential profit may get if one will going to invest now. This is just like jumping up high and one must take down to the groud first before opposing the force from the ground to jump up high. I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
Wow, you sure you're not delusional? How did you come to that realization?

It's not a good thing to have such incredible faith and confidence when you're investing. Too much faith will blind you from the truth. It will make you forget and dismiss the necessary analysis or any cautionary measure a sane investor would take. Be careful. You better start rethink your "realization", inspect it carefully, make sure your realization is based on solid evidence instead of wishful thinking.
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

definitely yes because of you were already in here and invested already you shouldn't doubt on bitcoin first and foremost before you step in crypto you enough education and knowledge about crypto and bitcoin which it says that you fully understand crypto world since you already invested or bought altcoins you must know the risk and take it all because every investment in crypto has a risk
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

If you know what a blockchain is and Believe this technology then you have nothing to worry about. Cryptocurrency for today is something that can help you to quickly increase your bank or lose it. If you are not a stupid person then you should understand that you need to invest in money that you do not mind losing.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

With the current market situation that is falling, I think there will be many crypto doubts, so they are reluctant to participate in this digital money industry. But this is not the case with me, because I am optimistic that the Krioto currency will increasingly exist.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

If you know what a blockchain is and Believe this technology then you have nothing to worry about. Cryptocurrency for today is something that can help you to quickly increase your bank or lose it. If you are not a stupid person then you should understand that you need to invest in money that you do not mind losing.
Use spare money and learn how to take the risk all the way, if you can build a good attitude about your investment then looking for a much brighter future ahead would be nicer to overlook, the market still young and many things can happen along the way so why would you doubt your investment if you have
full understanding regarding to the system that you place your money.
SAHARANINE

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

There is nothing to doubt on bitcoin investment because even it haven't done great as a digital currency in the business world which its main vision but as a investment it has made huge number of millionaires during last period of time which is a significant amount comparing with other investment options in the world and it is providing more and more benefits for its traders even now through exchanges and that is why it is a great investment
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

I fully support the author's opinion and it seems to me that soon the growth will begin as we have been in the downtrend for quite some time
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 133

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

Because of it is a virtual currency so, faith is the most important factor and we must put our faith before investment because without it we can not make an effective investment.

In other words it is the trust and the patience. Tjis is what the investors needed. Trust in bitcoin that no matter what happens it will stay on top and even the market is not in a good situation time will come that it will rise again. Patience during the market's volatility and soon enough the price or the value will be in a good situation.

valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

I think in fixed investment, caution and calculation are needed to avoid or reduce potential losses, first study the investment that you want to choose so you know the benefits and risks, when this is a good time to start buying bitcoin because the price is now cheap. compare last month
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

Bitcoin investment is the smartest and most intelligent choice I can make. Bitcoin changes my fate and humanity. So never regret investing in it.

Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

I can say that the kick off for crypto market price increase will going to start up soon.
Alright here we go again. No one knows when the bear market will end. Unless you're a fortune teller or something. Also, stop it with these posts. We've had so much posts with the same message since months ago.

Yeah! because there are too many readers who are chance on believing that the price will go up high then if they did not meet their expectation, they going to quit on market.  It can reduce the demand of the crypto in that happening.  You can predict on what happen if you are one of the whales who can control the market price.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: