Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2742 times)
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
Merited by vachellie (1)

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

Buying bitcoin need strategy if you want gain profit from investing in here, look Bitcoin price graph and choose wisely when you should buy it and when you should sell it, make maximum and minimum limits for profits and losses. After that you can wait patiently Bitcoin price and then sell it if it's meet your requirements.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

Your opinion awesome.Now coinmarketcap all coin down.2017 last December month bitcoin price $20k but now value $6k. I hope some bitcoin invest and some day hold.I hope 2018 year last December month $50k and you sell bitcoin.You'll get a lot of profit money.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Yes,definitely because bitcoin price in every year was getting increase and higher,and also the community of it was getting big for example many country now was totally accepted bitcoin as a payment method or payment system just like my country which is the Philippines.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

buying bitcoin can be done at any time, but when compared with last year, now is the right time to buy bitcoin, and hold it for a while until the price of bitcoin rises from our purchase price
seanskie18

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

It depends because we don't know about the future. If the price or the value of bitcoin will be rising in the future then that's a great news for us especially for those who held or bought bitcoin in their wallets. But unfortunately,  if the price of bitcoin will be down then that's really a bad news. But almost 100% sure that the price of bitcoin will be increased.

ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

Yeah thats right, lets claim this opportunity to buy some bitcoin so that in the future we will earn its profit. This is not the time for panicking because bitcoin is low but use this as the chance to earn. I dont knos why some people is panicking and sell immediately their bitcoin because they think bitcoin is going to fall. Bitcoin always drop down like what happened last year and there is no different what is happening today and i guess it will happen this year again. But we dont know what happen in the few months but i suggest it is a good strategy to buy some bitcoin for the future.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

if you have confident and think that bitcoin will success in the future i think you can buy many bitcoin right now and sell it in ther future, and hope that the price of bitcoin is rise up in the future, but we should see about the fact that right now bitcoin price is dropping down and down again

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

This year is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency and start to collect bitcoin until you hold 1 BTC in your private wallet. Most investors are very excited on what will going to happen by next year and I can say that it will go positively. A new hype will start by 2019 for sure so we better invest this year or regret by next year. This is very rare for bitcoin to play in $6000 to $6500. I might say that $5500 to $5800 is a great entry to invest in bitcoin.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

And the price isn't high for some after seeing the price during the entire bull run on December 2017. This gives everyone the idea that bitcoin can reach the heights soon in the future and even more than that. Today is the time to keep on getting more bitcoin while you can before the same bull comes again. Believe on the future potential of bitcoin and hold like you know what will happen tomorrow though we don't have idea.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dylan Bargeman

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

I am a believer in buy and hold, I am an avid Bitcoiner and it was drummed into me from the start to buy and hold. Happy I took the advice, it is easy to cash in when there is a rise. There is no problem with that if you are in for the short term and only looking to make a profit quickly.
 Buy and hold works, regardless of the negative news that the skeptics post on media. Bitcoin always bounces back to its original position, if not stronger than it was before the fake news or negative hype, usually in a very short space of time. It is really a personal decision whether to ride the rollercoaster which cryptocurrency can be, regardless of which coin. You will see that whatever happens to Bitcoin, other coins seem to follow, on both the dips and the rise.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

No dount in my opinion, holders Bitcoin and some other major altcoins will be smiling in future. But you should be patient first before smiling.
April Ford

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

No. For assets to be stable, they rely on some form of non-speculative capital influx. Buying and holding is the cancer of crypto, barely better than trading. Buy crypto to buy things with it. Sure, you might have heard about people holding Bitcoin/Ethereum from not long ago and making lots, and you could regret not buying, but speculative hype is short lived and there is little to no inelastic demand backing up this price rise, meaning there’s no reason for it to stick around once speculators lose interest (as they inevitably do) and thus the price crashes.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Personally I don't think that now is right time to buy Bitcoin. Because this global downtrend have not ended yet. If Bitcoin price cross $7500 and stay above it, the reversal of trend will be confirmed. Only after this happens I will think about buying Bitcoin for long.
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

I sometimes think why this investor investor entered the market but did not understand the market cycle, bitcoin has the same cycle from before when the price dropped then there will be a time for the price to rise, and type the price down where we are to take the current position
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I do believe that this is the best thing to do, this is the rught time to buy and hold our bitcoin. Take this opportunity to earn huge profit because if you dont then you may regret it in the end. You just need to be positive thinker and have a long patience.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Exactly, you're right. Current prices have reached the lowest level. we can see that, because there is no dump anymore. so the opportunity to buy is at this time. not only Bitcoin. altcoin is also a great opportunity to buy. because when bitcoin pumps, altcoins can generate 2-5x profit. and it will definitely be pumped in the future.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

buying bitcoin can be done at any time, but when compared with last year, now is the right time to buy bitcoin, and hold it for a while until the price of bitcoin rises from our purchase price
The beautiful thing is that Bitcoin price always recovers and makes a new higher high! If you hold the long-term strategy, you will have great returns as a result.The best Bitcoin investment strategy is 'Buy and Hold'.
Romeotom

Activity: 813
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

I can't say when price going up because we are know that bitcoin price also unstable. Basically bitcoin down price give our some pain and some people already leave it.but I'm not crazy about bitcoin lower price and don't leave it.i get lower price opportunity to buy and hold.i hope I will get profit when price come to up.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I can't say when price going up because we are know that bitcoin price also unstable. Basically bitcoin down price give our some pain and some people already leave it.but I'm not crazy about bitcoin lower price and don't leave it.i get lower price opportunity to buy and hold.i hope I will get profit when price come to up.
Yeah definitely it is the best time to buy and hold Bitcoins because the price of Bitcoin is very down nowadays and it is increasing very slowly.The value of Bitcoin is very volatile and we do not know when will the price rise and fall and also it does not follow any specific trend.But yes one thing is for sure that you will surely earn good profit amount and that too in a short period of time.It is due to this quality only that Bitcoin is getting famous day by day.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Buying low and selling it when the value is high is a very basic strategy when it comes to trading. The good thing when you invest in bitcoin is that its value will surely increase over time. You just have to know when to cash out and don't let greed take over your judgement. Most of the time, we lost our profit because of greed wanting more profit and expecting bitcoin to won't stop its bullrun. The market will always correct itself from certain fluctuations so we must be smart in selling some of our coins when it hits its all time high again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: