Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4802 times)
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

A year ago, you could sell Eth coins for $ 1000-1400. Now there is a market correction, if you still have not sold your coins, then just keep holding. In the future, there are a lot of good events at the ethereum platform.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Stories like yours can be told by any person who has begun to engage in crypto currencies during the past year and a half, and I am sure that among your friends there will be a disastrously small number of people who could tell that they have earned very well during this time.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Many people have a similar story in their piggy Bank. I personally believed very much in Ethereum in 2017, and even bought a couple of coins, but fortunately I was prompted to sell them in time, because people knew about the upcoming problems in the company. Thank you to them.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

You know how many times I've seen this, only with other coins. The most interesting case was with RDD. Look at the graph of this coin and be horrified. I bought 6 Satoshi, then sold for 9, and the next day it was already 40.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

we have the same experience. we never know how the market will whether develop or even drop. when the first time I know that ETH was down, I was bit panic but I try not to sell it since I expect that the price will be like as the last price. on the other hands, it doesn't happen as like we expected, the price is going down and down. the one thing that I can do is just holding the ETH and waiting for the good price. hoping we don't lose out.

Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Cryptocurrency so interesting that you can not predict what will happen to your asset in a year. Will he survive at all, but if you guessed and invested in the right coin - you are rich and provided with money for life.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Do you have any idea how many people this year were disappointed in the whole sphere and in Ethereum in particular? I can't believe It was a good start. I wonder how they will be attracted to this market this time.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

you did not lost 50% of your first money
I call that's a luck!
if you keep them by now. it would be 75% loss! so it's definitely a luck
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

No need to grieve with ethereum prices that have fallen, ethereum will be able to rise and provide benefits to make the economy better.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Juse14

Activity: 896
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

Then you get rekt, invest with your own strategy dont invest because other people. Iam reading this thread, you dont know why you buying Ethreum for your asset digital investment. You should have a reason if you keep hold the coins.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Probably many investors in the crypto market can tell a similar story. I also bought Ethereum at about $ 250, now it has dropped significantly. Some bought it at a price of $ 700 or more. I really hope that from next year the situation will gradually change for the better.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

The prices of the coins are not increasing linear. After a parabolic rise we had last year we have a bearish market
this year. We should look a wider picture : beginning of last year ETH was around $10. Comparing to that the price over $100
is not so bad. But, agree it is not what we would like to see from ETH after witnessing  $1.4 k in January this year.
Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

You bough Ethereum when it was with high value? But now Ethereum is with low value.
Lots of updates are coming to ETH: Constantinople, Casper, Plasma, etc. So we can believe Ethereum will grow again on its value.
If you bough Ethereum at 330 USD, don't sell it, hold it till it gets greater than this.
Also, now its time to buy more Ethereum, and sell when it reaches about 300 USD, and the other ETH you bough at 330 USD, could sell when it reaches 1K; or sell both when it reach 1K. But its up to you how to handle your investment.
Maybe other users agree to buy Ethereum at its current low value, and that it haves potential to reach 1K again.
But whats the reason you invest only in Ethereum on 2017? There are lots of coins (tokens, and platforms that are competitors of ETH) that had great gains.
Cardano, EOS, NEO and lots of others are ETH competitors that are on the top 20 of cryptocurrencies.
And for an easier investment (unlike exchanges, with no need for buyers/sellers and haves no fees) you could buy cryptocurrencies as bundles on CoinBundle platform.
Coinbase also haves a bundle (Coinbase Bundle), but CoinBundle began this form of investing, before any other. And about Coinbase Bundle, they created the Coinbasic bundle based on this.
If you like to invest on the best coins, you can simply buy a bundle. There is also a bundle containing the top 20 coins. But it needs care. The basic thing you could do on this platform is the conservative bundle.
Please try it and tell here what do you think about CoinBundle investment platform
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

It seems that everyone has a sad story in his life while joining Crypto. Do not make the bad experience a bad event that continues to be sad until the end. Crypto conditions can continue to change, so there will still be opportunities for you to get repairs to your coins. Ethereum is one of the coins that is quite promising and can generate large amounts of profits to its loyal communities.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:35:42 PM

In this story, I'm only interested in one thing, did you sell Ethereum when it was at its peak, or not? If not, why not? Interesting because everyone knew that this growth will not be eternal, and you are very well entered and could get a good profit.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

my questions, in what price you bought your ethereum my friend ?
if you bought ethereum in $330 i think you still have a chance to get more profit when the bull come back in crypto world
don't worry ,, just keep strong, i believe eth price will break the past high price

gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

as we know that the price of coins is unpredictable, a significant drop in ethereum prices has made many people feel that the current ethereum price is too bad, but believe in crypto everything can happen, ethereum is a potential coin and has good prospects, so ethereum prices it will definitely come back high again
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

I think, you are not alone. Many people suffering loss on ethereum and crypto in 2018. But if you think ethereum is undervalue coin and crypto market will survive, we can see this bear market as an opportunity and buying more coin to hold. I am believe there is little risk when we holding coin with big liquidity and having big market cap
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

When did you buy ETH?
I guess that if you buy ETH when it reaches $330 in 2017, I'm sure you've got a lot of profit.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

Well, I would like to ask if you grab the opportunity to sell at ATH peak in December 16? Maybe if you do so, there's nothing to be regret about. You still won anyway. Still Ethereum's profitability chance is good right away, as many news concerning this is on the market and I myself is convinced to invest. Why not to try now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: