Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruxum  (Read 1505 times)
damnek (OP)

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 06:36:29 PM

What's up with Ruxum? I haven't received any updates from them for quite a while..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 12:45:43 PM

Me neither, I beginning to think they will never come out of "beta".
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 05:11:17 AM

Me neither, I beginning to think they will never come out of "beta".

I could barely imagine a way to attain more hassle for less reward than trying to start a Bitcoin exchange at this point in time.  Only if Mt. Gox completely crashed and burned could they hope to get enough business to pay for much more than power, and that is even if they did things perfectly.

My main hope for Ruxum was that they were going to cater to some wealthy tax cheating and/or hard core market manipulating buddies of theirs, or clients who wanted to move funds back and forth from West to East, but the Bitcoin system never grew large enough for that to be very practicable.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2011, 11:26:10 PM

Be warned that you can't withdraw namecoin NMC still so the funds can get stuck as there are few buyers to convert them back

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
imanikin

Activity: 702
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 03:43:03 PM

Bump. Has anyone heard anything about when ruxum will come out of "private beta"?

jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2012, 03:52:12 PM

You're not missing much:

"An internal server error occurred. Please try again later."

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
imanikin

Activity: 702
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 10:35:52 PM

You're not missing much:

"An internal server error occurred. Please try again later."

Yes, i think they lost interest, and will not come out of "private beta". One can still log in, if one reloads the page a few times...

Unless it's a honeypot.gov, perhaps, they are just waiting for MtG to buy them out. Sad. They have some great features and potential...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: