Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][ICO] SocialRemit 🚀🚀  (Read 775 times)
SocialRemit (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:11:40 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 11:59:07 AM by SocialRemit

https://imgur.com/a/V710R0I
SOCIALREMIT CAMPAIGN

Welcome to the SocialRemit project, here you can find an intuitive strategy to join the program and actively participate in it, as well as being part of our amazing AirDrop, with which your work will be rewarded. Then we will take the necessary steps to be part of our great community. ! Let's start

https://imgur.com/KxlV2JD

But, first, what is SocialRemit? Simple ... It is an emerging platform with headquarters in the United Kingdom, which seeks to make use of various financial strategies to efficiently obtain a digital program, being decentralized and capable of allowing the global exchange of digital assets, while sustaining in the powerful BlockChain technology and in a leading user community that participates collaboratively in the projects it finances.
https://imgur.com/KYy1oZ6

SocialRemit, a few weeks ago, is carrying out an active, surprising and efficient Bounty method, which remunerates the work and effort of its members, these payments are based on foreign currency, of the preference of the user in question; and they are made every 15 days. To learn more, clarify doubts and obtain information, follow the following link: https://t.me/SocialRemit

https://imgur.com/A9Sfxjq

OkayMoney Transfer and Stock1Wise (S1W), as emerging projects of SocialRemit
Blockchain Technology OkayMoney
The OkayMoney Transfer project has been conceived in response to the fictitious propaganda of the current banking system, which tries to deceive its users by telling them that it offers a free flow of money, not to mention its high hidden fees; and this is where OkayMoney comes in, offering us to send money at the lowest possible real cost. It emerges as a novel, casual and intuitive global system of electronic transfers, which uses the BlockChain technology as a solid base, allowing, in any latitude of the planet, the transfer and conversion of existing currencies in a safe and reliable way.

https://imgur.com/535lig8

The Stock1Wise platform ("S1W")
   Like the previous one, this new project, Stock1Wise, which we will refer to here as S1W; it is based on the strength of the BlockChain system, which will allow all its users to make a secure exchange of cryptocurrencies and real estate investments (Crowdfunding Real Estate Tourist); However, we are presented with a cryptoexchange that will provide users with the convenient withdrawal of their funds, from anywhere in the world in any way they want. S1W, will be a safe and advantageous investment and acquisition project.

https://imgur.com/BcnEPPQ

Official link of SocialRemit:        https://www.socialremit.com/

https://imgur.com/ap5SNx9

Distribution of tokens

•   General sale of tokens 100%
120.000.000 USD — 300.000.000 tokens SRT
•   Equipment 5%
6.000.000 USD — 15.000.000 tokens SRT
•   Advisors
•   General sale of tokens 60%
72.000.000 USD — 180.000.000 tokens SRT
•   Advisors 16,66%
20.000.000 USD — 50.000.000 tokens SRT
•   Others 13,34%
16.000.000 USD — 40.000.000 tokens SRT

https://imgur.com/z0kLyJE

Warnings

1.   The collective sales of Ico are a relatively young investment model, but one that develops technically very fast, therefore the commercialization of tokens represents a high risk for any taxpayer.
2.   There are several risks that investors can face and therefore there is no absolute guarantee of profit.
3.   This does not constitute an offer of securities, invitation or request for investment purposes
4.   The offer of tokens is involved with the development of an experimental platform and technologies that may not achieve their objective specified in the white paper. Link to white paper: https://www.socialremit.com/whitepaper.php
5.   The conditions of the white paper can be modified according to the needs of the platform under the requirement of a valid vote.

Warnings

1.   The collective sales of Ico are a relatively young investment model, but one that develops technically very fast, therefore the commercialization of tokens represents a high risk for any taxpayer.
2.   There are several risks that investors can face and therefore there is no absolute guarantee of profit.
3.   This does not constitute an offer of securities, invitation or request for investment purposes
4.   The offer of tokens is involved with the development of an experimental platform and technologies that may not achieve their objective specified in the white paper. Link to white paper: https://www.socialremit.com/whitepaper.php
5.   The conditions of the white paper can be modified according to the needs of the platform under the requirement of a valid vote.

https://imgur.com/hQOk8ge

General rules:

1.   Enroll in SocialRemit.com, through the following link: https://www.socialremit.com/register
2.   SocialRemit has a bounty system.
3.   To join the SocialRemit reward campaigns you must join the SocialRemit telegram group.
4.   The rewards are individual, no additional rewards will be processed.
5.   We will be on the lookout and we will review all the information in your register each week.
6.   Multiple accounts will not be allowed on social networks.
7.   To get help with the reward, contact SocialRemit telegram.
8.   All weekly rewards will be paid to your PayPal account.
9.   SocialRemit works in conjunction with the OkayMoneyTranfer and a more accessible shipping program with Feed and a much more advanced transfer speed.
10.   Technically, we are still at the beginning of the program, so we need you to modify your BitcoinTalk platform signature.

https://imgur.com/m9s29HC

Link in BitcoinTalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4471416

Telegram campaign:

1. Own an active Telegram account.
2. Join our official SocialRemit telgram group.
3. Acquire prior knowledge of the project, for this you must read the WhitePaper carefully.
4. Understand that the platform will be provided for assigning tasks of importance to the members of the campaign; as well as for the clarification of specific doubts and obtaining relevant information.
5. Properly present proof of your assignment made.
6. Participate in healthy coexistence when using this medium, any lack of respect, mockery, spam, trolling, or fallacy will be sufficient reason for disqualification.
7. Active and dynamic participation in the fulfillment of the various assignments is recommended.
8. At the moment that our team verifies the absence in delivery of your assignments, you will be disqualified from the campaign and therefore will not receive remuneration.
Campaign on Reddit:
1.   Subscribe to our Reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/user/socialremit/posts/
Complete the registration form.
2.   Participating members must achieve a high number of POSTs, being as active as possible. In addition to making relevant comments for SocialRemit, and in any case being original and achieving its own authorship in writing.
3.   You must participate in the qualification of POSTs and comments in socialremit / posts, remembering that your votes must be publicly reflected in your user profile.
4.   Vote at least 5 posts or comments in socialremit / posts each week (you must make your votes public in the user's profile).
5.   Publish / comment on SocialRemit in the subreddits relevant to the token contribution.
6.    Participants may use our official images, logos, graphics and other branded materials from our website.
7.   All content must be original. Plagiarism, copying or translation of existing content, including content posted by SocialRemit staff, is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
8.   Users will receive additional variable amounts of bets according to the number of ascending votes in their publications.

Campaign on Facebook:

1.   Follow the SocialRemit page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/SocialRemit-Blockchain-Networks-LTD-225736334625445/
2.   The participating account must be active at all times.
3.   The participant must be aware of each publication that SocialRemit makes.
4.    Participants can not make more than 20 publications, or irrelevant participations per day (spam) during the campaign.
5.   To create valid content, publications must include 100 characters or more. (By publishing less words than stipulated will not be qualified).
6.   Publications must not be removed from your personal page until the end of the rewards campaign. The publications must be public.
7.   The Facebook accounts used must be original. False, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
8.    If participants join the Facebook reward, they must confirm the weekly task in our dedicated reward thread. The report should contain links to publications. Below is the design of the report submission:

BitcoinTalk user ID:
Facebook username:
Facebook URL:

Campaign on Twitter:

1.   Follow the official SocialRemit account: https://twitter.com/Socialremit_uk
2.   The participating account must be published and enjoy a significant number of followers.
3.   Based on the work done during the week, your reward payment will be made, taking certain variables such as activity and number of followers.
a. a. You must be original in the writing of your tweets, responses to such, and work on the basis of what is officially published by the SocialRemit account.
b. b. Likewise, in case of retweet or reply, the tweet should not have been posted more than 2 weeks ago, in which case, it will not receive an assessment.
c. c. Make the proper report when fulfilling the assignments.
d. Participants can not post more than 15 irrelevant tweets / retweets for SocialRemit per day (Spam) during the campaign.
4.   To make valid content, publications must: Include 100 characters or more. (Publish less than the valid number of words is not allowed).
5.   Contain the hashtag #SocialRemit
6.    Retweets must be from the official SocialRemit Twitter account.
7.   Tweets should not be removed from the Participant's personal Twitter until the end of the rewards campaign. The publications must be public.

Very Important Information

* Pre-ICO started.
* Airdrop finish15 / 11/2018
* Home ICO will begin on 11/16/2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lessaul

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

It's the smartest thing I've seen in all the time I've been in this forum. This very well explained, very professional, Wonderful!
Wimex

Activity: 618
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

I find this very interesting, it is a very well done job I joined and I invested in this job. Grin
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

I would like to see your normal website, white paper and information about the team. I clicked on the links, and did not understand what you want to say?

mikegold

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

I was reading this information,  and I believe what is very interesting; i'll go to the website of SocialRemit, most probably is that I invert on it. Thanks!
MARK21

Activity: 62
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

A very good thread topic has an excellent level of writing, I am interested in investing in this project

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

This ANN is well structured and very understandable, it seems to me an interesting and innovative project in which I actively invest. "S1W" and "OkeyMoney Transfer" also seem interesting and possibly promising initiatives. "OkeyMoney Transfer" in particular seems like a good idea, resolves a problem that negatively affects all kinds of people around the planet, causing the weakening of the current banking system.
Gemcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

I am interested in thread topic. There are not many people who know the number of comments yet, but I hope for the future development.
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

•   Advisors
•   General sale of tokens 60%
72.000.000 USD — 180.000.000 tokens SRT
•   Advisors 16,66%
20.000.000 USD — 50.000.000 tokens SRT
•   Others 13,34%
16.000.000 USD — 40.000.000 tokens SRT
Screw investing, how do I become your advisor and "others"?

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
Genc68

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

I like the project very much. see as investable. and investing. it can really change many people's lives. thank you for such a beautiful project
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

You wrote. "The OkayMoney Transfer project was conceived in response to fictitious propaganda of the existing banking system that tries to deceive its users by telling them that it offers free cash flow, not to mention its high hidden fees, and it is here that OkayMoney comes in, offering us money for the lowest possible real value. ". Here at the forum there are many projects on cryptobanks. What do you see as a difference from your project?

Dante.dadc

Activity: 98

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Really enjoyed reading about the project. Amazing thread, very well explained the projects that SocialRemit wants to achieve. And if you want to know more about, the WhitePaper has all the information in it. Greetings guys, good job!

I hope the project turns out very well!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

I think this the project that i was looking for.
Great job.
 Shocked

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
vangocash

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I received my first payment in CSR
Thanks,
We continue, very good work.

BetFury                                                    
vangoborn

Activity: 52
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

Great work. Smiley
Fro the best projects i have find the last months.
good luck and success. Smiley
vangocash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

The link at the platform about Bitcointalk thread is wrong.
This link i think is the right for the campaign on Btctalk.
If you fix it the posts will be much more.

BetFury                                                    
vangocash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Also i wonder if there is any Airdrop and how can i participate?
I saw that you can take 500 SRC tokens free if you subscribe your e-mail.
I have an account on your platform but i didnt received any free tokens. Huh

BetFury                                                    
vangocash

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

I have complete the most of the tasks. Smiley
I really enjoyed this bounty. Very clear and simple. Good work
I wish good luck with this project.

BetFury                                                    
vangocash

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Good luck with the project. Smiley

BetFury                                                    
AndiHon

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

It's hight ICO rating, it means SocialRemit will be market success. Investors will get a big profit in future.
Airdrop's and bounty campagine are needed for growth of community SocialRemit.
It's means hight marketvalue of SocialRemit token.
elitemom

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

So your tokens will automatically transfers into paypal account on your platform?

Also you have double posted about warnings on the main post  Wink
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

I'm glad I met with the project SocialRemit. since the project is in development, I will be able to control the development process step by step. can I be a member of the project on Twitter and Facebook at the same time?

Sernas88

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

Hello,

Link provided Bitcointalk thread is not acceptable. Please fix it. Thanks
sirjervis

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

It's the smartest thing I've seen in all the time I've been in this forum. This very well explained, very professional, Wonderful!

Great work
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

You wrote. "The OkayMoney Transfer project was conceived in response to fictitious propaganda of the existing banking system that tries to deceive its users by telling them that it offers free cash flow, not to mention its high hidden fees, and it is here that OkayMoney comes in, offering us money for the lowest possible real value. ". Here at the forum there are many projects on cryptobanks. What do you see as a difference from your project?

good question. aside from that, how can they sustain their token price of $0.50? I mean, most tokens fail to achieve their ico prices once they hit in the exchanges. usually, they fall to about 10% of the pre-ico/ico price. any strategies that the dev team is planning to counter-attack such scenario?
hashinet

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Very interesting topic .. super promising design!
blockaid.net

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Hi guys! Excellent questions, everything is clarified in the Whitepaper, ahllí is specified, I invite you to read it. Greetings. Wink

Can we get the gist of your project to be published in your OP? Not all people have the luxury to read every whitepaper. If we see that there's something interesting just by browsing your op, then, we might study more about your wp.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

They even hire an army of shills to make this topic trending, this is how scammers work so if you see a lot of newbies or majority of post coming from newbies you can consider this as an army of trolls and feedbacks are all fakes I hope no investors invest in this scam ICO.

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

I have a balance on SocialRemit ... but I am still confused about how to withdraw SocialRemit from the official website ... there is no menu to do that
Adyplayer

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:50:47 PM

scam project!!
be aware of it.
after they said airdrop distribution will have place on june, now they made 30% on june 30% on august and 40% can't be wd.
and that's not all, they said 100 csr for every ref with kyc pass, i have more than 10 refs with kyc pass and only 296 csr(280 was the sign up +kyc pass bonus). i had 1600+ csr after update site, but now all users have 296 csr. this is scam.
Mozeedatx9

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:18:18 PM

Not a scam. I invested in it.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: