Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive Bitcoin Adoption Could Be The Gateway To Another Market Boom  (Read 133 times)
TheWeb (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

The Bitcoin market, and the cryptocurrency world in general, may have experienced a significant influx of users as a result of serious targeted campaigns conducted by market players. In fact, the market has seen some very unusual players enter the market of late. One of such is the introduction of institutional trading of cryptocurrencies.

However, as much as these developments have led to many new people getting some clues about cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and even entering the market to acquire some, significant Bitcoin adoption in relation to the total financial market size is still comparably small, with only a handful of people owning the coins as compared to the huge market population.

At the moment, only about 3 million people are actually active Bitcoin users, and that definitely doesn?t look good to anyone looking forward to the future of Bitcoin as a market dominant and possibly a widely used means of payment.

Indeed, Bitcoin has seen a few market upsets since its debut into the financial market back in 2009. Since then, the pioneer blockchain network has undergone some serious improvements. The Lightning Network is one of such very notable improvements that have greatly improved the network?s efficiency and reliability as a payment system.

Source: https://zycrypto.com/massive-bitcoin-adoption-could-be-the-gateway-to-another-market-boom/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

At the moment, only about 3 million people are actually active Bitcoin users,

you can't just throw a number at us like this without explaining how you came up with it. to me it looks like an off the mark guess.

as for the adoption, it is obvious that every time we have a big increase in adoption (like last year) it will be accompanied by a big rise (like last year). but the question is how can we hasten the process? that would have been an article worth reading not stating the obvious!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

I agree. This is definitely one of the many ways how Bitcoin can increase in price.

The thing is, why rushing it? Isn't it better to patiently mine and gather more money to invest meanwhile?

I personally believe that Bitcoin will be extremely valuable in the future and bring a lot of different benefits, in it's currency form and through it's technology but it's a matter of how many people really holds, they are the ones who will really win and get the most benefits out of it - Knowing that they did help with a good cause.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

There is no doubt in that the adoption will leads to the boom in the prices of crypto currencies but how it is going to happen? Still lot of people think bitcoin as ponzi or pyramid so what is the way to convince them this is the decentralized currency system for peer to peer transaction.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

I love bitcoin and support them who actually use this I have a strong believe that it will be a top coin in future  and lead the crypto currency. I am agree with you fully.
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

People sometime lose their faith and sometime be more stronger for that.I am aware of the price lose of bitcoin, but i am strongly confirmed that in near future this bitcoin price will be very high. The number of people of newbies are increasing day by day. This adoption with Bitcoin will lead it to another market pump up.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

Bitcoin still has a problem that hasn't been solved yet. The scalability, and the lack of user-friendliness. I believe it covers the most of cryptocurrencies project. If those things improved adoption will catch up.

At the moment, only about 3 million people are actually active Bitcoin users,
you can't just throw a number at us like this without explaining how you came up with it. to me it looks like an off the mark guess.
Probably 2.9 to 5.8 Million Active Users[1]

[1] https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/faculty-research/centres/alternative-finance/publications/global-cryptocurrency/#.W1xv4NgzZ-U
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

I think bitcoin would have been fine on its own, but is an entire crypto ecosystem behind it, and may business that facilitate cryptocurrency. For one, there are the exchange coins which are the most used ones i believe, there is eth, and all that. Basically each coin in the top 100 has its pie of the market and are all linked between each other. So if bitcoin booms, is the main catalyst to entire market.
Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

I am pretty sure that , in future bitcoin will be very valuable that we can't imagine due to its price loss.This is because of its currency format and advanced technology behind it. But it is also a matter of subject that, how many are really holding it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: