Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Crash  (Read 1167 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

I have been reading many reports in the press that (Bitcoin) Cryptocurrency is dead, does anyone have any ideas why we are witnessing such a crash as is currently taking place, I feel the banks are doing all they can to unsettle prospective users of bitcoin so they retain the monopoly. I am now seeing twitter alive with people giving away coins etc, what are you doing with yours?

Selling Up

Holding On

if you can do a yes or no we can have a little poll for a couple of days

say who crypto are dead? market is trading, investment still on going. ICO still going, new project still pitch everyday, blockchain job still posting. the sign getting bigger and bigger. how it could be dead.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

The main reason for this crypto price fall is the constant flow of negative news reading cryptocurrency such as exchange hacks, regulatory actions.  
Why regulatory actions became the reason for the fall of most of cyrpto market price in the market? In our country it seems that cryptocurrency is regulated and so far it was good. It may even encourage people to join cryptocurrency for it was being regulated by the government agency concern giving license for the local exchanges to operate.

Though the transaction fee's are higher but it may be good for there is security within the government controlling the local exchange for cryptocurrency. This is how I view the cryptocurrency regulation and not the way it turns out to be the reason of crypto market price fall down.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

The main reason for this crypto price fall is the constant flow of negative news reading cryptocurrency such as exchange hacks, regulatory actions.  
Why regulatory actions became the reason for the fall of most of cyrpto market price in the market? In our country it seems that cryptocurrency is regulated and so far it was good. It may even encourage people to join cryptocurrency for it was being regulated by the government agency concern giving license for the local exchanges to operate.

Though the transaction fee's are higher but it may be good for there is security within the government controlling the local exchange for cryptocurrency. This is how I view the cryptocurrency regulation and not the way it turns out to be the reason of crypto market price fall down.
Regulations determined by the government will have a major impact on the future direction of cryptocurrency. When the government supports cryptocurrency, it will make the development of cryptocurrency clearer. In contrast, when the government tries to ban the use of Cryptocurrency, it will create a bad image of the use of cryptocurrency and will affect the decline in cryptocurrency prices. Everything depends on how the decision and also how the regulations made by the government.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

I have been reading many reports in the press that (Bitcoin) Cryptocurrency is dead, does anyone have any ideas why we are witnessing such a crash as is currently taking place, I feel the banks are doing all they can to unsettle prospective users of bitcoin so they retain the monopoly. I am now seeing twitter alive with people giving away coins etc, what are you doing with yours?

Selling Up

Holding On

Manipulators are manipulating the market, creating panic in investors/traders, big institutions are waiting to invest, do not give up your coins, hold it, market will be back to track in coming months, banks are doing everything to make this market dead but common people are not understanding the power of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, bull run will resume shortly.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Selling Up

Holding On

say who crypto are dead? market is trading, investment still on going. ICO still going, new project still pitch everyday, blockchain job still posting. the sign getting bigger and bigger. how it could be dead.

many people call it dead just because they didnt see a sign of recovery or any big movements happening on the cryptos but of course that isnt true at all , we should not get affected easily about this matter because it can only give us a depression or stress if we think too much about the current status of the market but instead we should rather hold and keep our faith strong because sooner or later our efforts wont go into waste . we can soon harvest our gains in and its not going to happen too long .
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

Selling Up

Holding On

Manipulators are manipulating the market, creating panic in investors/traders, big institutions are waiting to invest, do not give up your coins, hold it, market will be back to track in coming months, banks are doing everything to make this market dead but common people are not understanding the power of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, bull run will resume shortly.
Easy to say but emotion would really be the main enemy when it comes to deal with these very unpredictable market and its really plausible for manipulation yet its decentralized and accumulation in big volumes will really be an advantage for those who do have financial capacity or capability.Crash is inevitable and price pump spikes is possible anytime. Bull run can happen anytime and so as with bearish.As long theres involvement with buy and sells these things can really be seen anytime.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

This downtrend for almost 3 quarters of 2018 was really challenging on us crytpo-enthusiasts. It really hard to apply the buy low sell high concept because the down trend was tremendous losing more than 60% already. As of now, prices are stable fluctuating a bit but that is alright.

Yeah it's a bad year, it seems like there is endless bear market staying with the crypto, many people already losing huge amount of money, but I am still positive that crypto will rise again, crypto price is on a great movement if we see it from yearly chart, it's just that the hype on last December is too high and cause major correction and people keep on comparing the present price with the hype price

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

I've read and heard many negative thoughts about cryptocurrency nowadays. This is due to the market crash happening for the past months. But I don't believe it will last. I am very positive for the coming months that everybody will turn back its smile.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Selling Up

Holding On

many people call it dead just because they didnt see a sign of recovery or any big movements happening on the cryptos but of course that isnt true at all , we should not get affected easily about this matter because it can only give us a depression or stress if we think too much about the current status of the market but instead we should rather hold and keep our faith strong because sooner or later our efforts wont go into waste . we can soon harvest our gains in and its not going to happen too long .
How can we say cryptocurrency is dead while the price of bitcoin is still priced at $ 6500 ETH $ 200 and the other altcoins that have high prices, everyone should be able to compare the price of money fiat with cryptocurrency prices now. This still indicates that cryptocurrency is still alive, there are still many users even though big crashes come. Most of them see cryptocurrency not from a price issue, but they believe in the function of cryptocurrency that will be used by everyone. Only superficial thinking that speaks cryptocurrency has died, and OP what is the altcoin shared on Twitter? I guess it's an airdrop event.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

I am now seeing twitter alive with people giving away coins etc
Say what?  If people are giving away bitcoin, let me know when and where.

People have been saying bitcoin is dead probably since day 2 of its existence.  Don't pay any attention to them.  Right now it's sitting pretty at just about $6500, and that's much higher than what it was in 2015 when I first bought bitcoin.  That's a hell of a gain, although not for me since I didn't buy at that point and hold it like I should have.  Hindsight is 20/20.

Don't mistake bitcoin for the rest of the crypto market.  There are way too many coins on the market, and most of them are destined to be in the Yobit 1-satoshi graveyard in a year or so, maybe sooner.  Nobody is ever going to use shitcoins for anything other than trading, and most of them aren't even going to be useful for that eventually.  In fact, if you take a look at all the coins that are offered on exchanges like Yobit, you'll see that many of them have ZERO buy orders, so even if you held a huge amount of shitcoin X, you'd never be able to sell it, even for 1 satoshi.  They're totally useless.

I do think a crash is coming, but not for bitcoin.  What's going to crash is the ICO market, followed by altcoins.  Once people finally wake up and realize there's no reason to own any of them, they'll sell and the price will tank.  Don't know when that's going to happen, but I'm nearly certain it will eventually.

I agree with you. I would not think these posts you saw were legit, no one in the right mind would give their coins away for free. AND, no this is no the end of crypto!!!
Though the forum is great for sharing ideas and gaining knowledge but somehow in the course of discussion, I find unauthentic and free of wisdom comments for their own personal interest which should not be practically applied in business otherwise one can incur loss.

This is the reason why we should not believe everything we go through. Besides, crash in the crypto market is not the end of the world, for it’s a cyclical phenomenon that repeats over and over again.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

People have been saying bitcoin is dead probably since day 2 of its existence.  Don't pay any attention to them.  Right now it's sitting pretty at just about $6500, and that's much higher than what it was in 2015 when I first bought bitcoin.  That's a hell of a gain, although not for me since I didn't buy at that point and hold it like I should have.  Hindsight is 20/20.

Don't mistake bitcoin for the rest of the crypto market.  There are way too many coins on the market, and most of them are destined to be in the Yobit 1-satoshi graveyard in a year or so, maybe sooner.  Nobody is ever going to use shitcoins for anything other than trading, and most of them aren't even going to be useful for that eventually.  In fact, if you take a look at all the coins that are offered on exchanges like Yobit, you'll see that many of them have ZERO buy orders, so even if you held a huge amount of shitcoin X, you'd never be able to sell it, even for 1 satoshi.  They're totally useless.

I do think a crash is coming, but not for bitcoin.  What's going to crash is the ICO market, followed by altcoins.  Once people finally wake up and realize there's no reason to own any of them, they'll sell and the price will tank.  Don't know when that's going to happen, but I'm nearly certain it will eventually.

I agree with you. I would not think these posts you saw were legit, no one in the right mind would give their coins away for free. AND, no this is no the end of crypto!!!
Though the forum is great for sharing ideas and gaining knowledge but somehow in the course of discussion, I find unauthentic and free of wisdom comments for their own personal interest which should not be practically applied in business otherwise one can incur loss.

This is the reason why we should not believe everything we go through. Besides, crash in the crypto market is not the end of the world, for it’s a cyclical phenomenon that repeats over and over again.
Most of the post we read here is based on our opinion but that opinions makes this forum more popular.
Bitcoin may rise or fall but we do not know when exactly it will happen, we invest because we believe but that is just based on our analysis, so if someone
would say that bitcoin will crash just stay away and don't believe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Most of the post we read here is based on our opinion but that opinions makes this forum more popular.
Bitcoin may rise or fall but we do not know when exactly it will happen, we invest because we believe but that is just based on our analysis, so if someone
would say that bitcoin will crash just stay away and don't believe.
I very much agree with you.Some reports are only one-sided and only represent their personal views.Maybe it will have some effect on you.But you should also have your own choice.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

It really hard to apply the buy low sell high concept because the down trend was tremendous losing more than 60% already. As of now, prices are stable fluctuating a bit but that is alright.
This because the huge market players in the market are benefiting with the current market price. They could easily manipulate market price for bitcoin for it has a cheap market price for now. If it will going to go high then those huge key players for bitcoin market price will have some difficulties around to move bitcoin market price.

Yeah it's a bad year, it seems like there is endless bear market staying with the crypto, many people already losing huge amount of money,
Definitely and I have also some losses thinking that this year had some good things that will going to happen with bitcoin and other crypto in the market. But, seeing current situation of bitcoin now will had some difficulties to be able to recover its market price.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Don't believe on news of that believe on what you see on bitcoin all negative feedback of bitcoin is just a way of many others try to destroyed of faith on cryptocurrency they afraid of the power of it that in the future cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency.
Yeah it is right and that’s why I never believe in news and predictions and anything else. I always believe in the current situation of the market and the current market situation tells that price is almost stable and there is no increase in it, but it doesn’t mean that cryptocurrency is going to disappear from the screen. In the near future the price will go up again because of the high investment capital.

Lol. I don't know what these people are getting everytime they say bitcoin will or is crashing. Obviously there are several more of this fud initiaters and the longer it goes, i think people are starting to just shrug them off. Bitcoin has crashed for as many times as anyone could care but it's still here.
Yes.And until now bitcoin stands strong through its thick and thin.Bitcoin crash is just normal.Of course it will happen since bitcoin has always its fluctiations all the time.But the fact that bitcoin is still here for almost 9 years already,i think its not just a simple digital currency,its where our future relies.
If we look at the history of the initial stages of Bitcoin, it had to face tough penalties and was criticized for its un-certain nature as well as so called spam nature.

However it grew immensely and imparted great values to the portfolios people held. In the current scenario, though the market is down and the element of stability in Bitcoin is low, there is still a growth and expansion in the volume of Bitcoin which is good news and has high chances of giving profits in future.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

I've read and heard many negative thoughts about cryptocurrency nowadays. This is due to the market crash happening for the past months. But I don't believe it will last. I am very positive for the coming months that everybody will turn back its smile.
This year was totally unpredictable so anytime it will raise and get back to previous value so it is not a good time to predict the future hype. I think next year is the perfect year for cryptocurrency so long term and mid term investors are get good benefits in this trend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

Altcoins and bitcoin price going down not mean it's crash it Means you can buy and hold it this is normal for us in bitcoin's being expensive so start trading until you get profit right now.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

no one dies, crypto doesn't die. especially bitcoin. have you seen the price chart from the beginning of bitcoin accepted for transactions? and compare it to the current price. then with coins shared on twitter, you call crypto dead. I think you need to learn more about crypto. Price crashes are currently only to meet pattern support. where every price communication is on the candle.
The price of cryptocurrency is dropping, but it never says that its dying. People should understand the price trend so they will not panic whenever they see a dump trend. Bitcoin will not die of course, only shitcoins will die but never a great one.
The price of cryptocurrency has dropped and it is time to start picking the dropped pieces gradually. Crash in crypto world is most common as per what we have seen in 2014 and now in 2018. But the years 2013 and 2017 have proved that making use of every dip will not disappoint anyone.

A bear market is not the problem, I would say people are the problem and that is simply because the market is extremely speculative which is the reason why it is always pretty easy for the whales to have a better chance as most people in the market are just looking for quick gains and they have no understanding of what the market is like or how it operates and in a little correction like this, they assume it to be a crash, chicken out, market recovers and they come back joining FOMO again. That is pretty dumb if I have to say!
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Selling Up

Holding On

I'm sure, all you see about all the giveaway events on Twitter are scams. today there won't be anyone who will give a giveaway in a fairly easy way. try to act carefully and choose wisely giveawaya like that
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

In achieving profitable price on a certain currency which was active in the trading exchanges, crashes of the price is always been a part of its developing community. We need to look closer to a bigger potential and don't mind those glitches, because you can't appreciate challenges without that.
Crash is always just a way to get some weak hands packing from the market and it does not have anything to do with the general situation of the market as it only becomes a crash if you want to see it as a crash.

A lot of people who whine and complain every day and call doomsday because of some little downtrend are those who do not understand that this is an opportunity for smart people who are real believers and holders to be getting in.The potential for long term growth is there and I wonder why people would want to be focusing on just the short term.
KRogers02

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

There are a lot of articles saying that bitcoin is stable now. I want to make a little investment, is it a good time for it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: