Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum price killing a lot of new ICO tokens  (Read 578 times)
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

They are now in tragic lost, I even saw an ICO when ETH's value was around $400-$500 and they declared that 1 ETH = $800 as per their ICO tokens.

I forgot what's that ICO. I wonder how they are doing right now.

ICOs that are still on their pre-sale are having a tough fight of ETH vs. $ value.

These precarious times in crypto. A project I follow has postponed their ICO and this is largely because they know they'll struggle through raising the required amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

all altcoins hit hard and fall at the same time, you are right that some ico are still delaying to be listed in exchange and even some ico are also delaying the ico schedule. I think developers have planned and made the best decisions for their projects.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Series of tokens have been developed and some are still in the ICO. Those that have been completed and listed on exchange are really suffering a big blow in term of loss of value in the exchanges. The new ones are scared of being listed on exchange at the moment because of the market situations at the moment and the effects it could possibly have on their tokens' value.

They are scared because most of them run useless tokens that shouldn't have any value in the first place.  Roll Eyes
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

Those new tokens shouldn't be afraid of what is going to happen after all there ain't going to happen to their funds if they are not going to list the token. The price is going to be the price no matter what happen, if it decreases by the time it got listed on the exchange, its mostly due to the traders wanting to save their money before price fall further, those sold tokens can be bought by the team is they will and its up to the team still whether they can make it grow later on.

keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

Series of tokens have been developed and some are still in the ICO. Those that have been completed and listed on exchange are really suffering a big blow in term of loss of value in the exchanges. The new ones are scared of being listed on exchange at the moment because of the market situations at the moment and the effects it could possibly have on their tokens' value.
Yes unfortunately it happens today, but it seems to me that the team of the project is not interested what happens by investors tokens, they received an ethereum in the form of investments and they have money for the further development of the project if it was originally planned. And they kept their obligations by paying tokens to investors and placing them on  exchanges. What will happen next they do not care.
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

I believe those who launch ICO these days, will reach hard cap easily, because ETh price can reach 300 $ with some big green candles, like within a some days or week.
And in terms of usd their collections will be higher
betty12

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

This is a terrible times for ICOs, I can understand the one's that have refused to launch in exchanges due to the terrible situation of the market. I think converting part of their ICO funds to fiat at the moment might proof to help in some ways or getting a good manager to trading with some fund as per BTC/USD that is if the existing laws allow this.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

They are now in tragic lost, I even saw an ICO when ETH's value was around $400-$500 and they declared that 1 ETH = $800 as per their ICO tokens.

I forgot what's that ICO. I wonder how they are doing right now.

ICOs that are still on their pre-sale are having a tough fight of ETH vs. $ value.

These precarious times in crypto. A project I follow has postponed their ICO and this is largely because they know they'll struggle through raising the required amount.
Good decision they made by stopping their ICO in the meanwhile.

That ICO team should react if they can see the capacity that they can't do something about it. If they can estimate that its unlikely to collect and meet their expected cap, they should stop. Its better for them to stop it rather than pursue it and leave that project with their investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

Some projects, of course, immediately died after being listed on the stock exchange at that time, but there are those who are struggling and I think they will be all right in the future, but many will certainly not envy!
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Not at all. It depends on time of listing on exhanges. Some of ICOs collected funds while ethereum was above 600-800 at it is definitely crash for price after listing on exchanges.
But at the same time there will be ICOs which average eth price was something like 170-300 and in this case it is ok.
What is more, by the end of tokensale eth can grow and it means that token can show positive dynamics once got listed.
djangofreems

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Many projects collected investments in the ethereum and, with a drop in the price of the ethereum, they lost money, now the projects can not complete the development without investment
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Not at all. It depends on time of listing on exhanges. Some of ICOs collected funds while ethereum was above 600-800 at it is definitely crash for price after listing on exchanges.
But at the same time there will be ICOs which average eth price was something like 170-300 and in this case it is ok.
What is more, by the end of tokensale eth can grow and it means that token can show positive dynamics once got listed.

You are on a good way. It's vice versa, ICO's collect funds in Bitcoin, Ethereum,
and others. What's happen next is selling those coins for traditional currency,
with that money they invest in project, equipment, people. What happens with
sold tokens, people sell it for Ethereum and they sell Ethereum for profit in
trafit currency.
   Most of the tokes, if not all, drop hard after they got listed. That huge drop is
massive sell off. People wish to have traditional currency in their wallet, not
crypto-currency. When that change prices will start to rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

crypto market as a whole is continuously in a very much destabilise situation and ETH where it is a platform for many tokens will definitely have adverse effects on the value all these tokens. I know about some of the projects that are ready but their team is not willing at the moment to launch them in a time when market has a lot of negative pressure. I hope the real project will find it's way to the success when the market will be favourable.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

I don't blame them though because it create distrust on the part of their investors and not listing on the exchange because of fear may also create panic among the investors as to maybe they have been scam. As far as am believe, ethereum value will bounce back and everyone will amaze and probably some will definitely regret for not buying ethereum when its market value was below $200.
Sanmark

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

The current price of ETH has caused a lot of ico tokens to have to delay the time to enter the exchange!
The project team is afraid that the exchange will cause a crazy fall in prices at this moment!
Maybe ETH slowly recovers to more than $500, and many new cryptocurrencies will enter the exchange!

Not only that. Many ICOs are delaying distribution of tokens cos of ETH price, and its not doing any good to them, since some of them took investments in ETH when it was 5x higher, so good luck with not droping under ico price!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Silifatmuda

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Etheruem is a top coin in crypto currency, after bitcoin the next alternative is etheruem that's why it plays a major role in the faith of other altcoins in crypto currency because most altcoins are built on the platform of etheruem which means any factor that affect etheruem will affect most of the altcoins. Etheruem decline in price that's why most altcoins drop massively in price, but I pray it will recover very soon than we thought so as other altcoins.
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:10:08 AM

The bad market, ETH is constantly falling, some ICOs are developing on the Ethereum, so I think that is the present time and the future will change completely.
The market not bad, it just takes place such stage of development. Think, the market cannot constantly increase too. To it just neokhody rest.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

Almost all projects use Ethereum payments, but the Ethereum value is currently declining.
So their ICO projects are delayed to anticipate the fall of their tokens on the exchange.
I think developers take decisions like delaying or stopping their projects is the right decision.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

See to it that ethereum has a bad value up to this moment but if you have patience time will come that ethereum will recover thus erc-20 tokens also will increase . Patience is the key is what I am saying .
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

of course when the eth price falls, the token exchange rate will also go down. not only new tokens, the tokens that are already on the list have also decreased. some even dropped to 30%.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: