Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1337 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

If you want a simple way to detect it. Then look at signatures of high-rank members on this forum. This is the best, not the time-consuming way.

Meanwhile, I recommend you to check Kamagames token sale. This company has 57M USD revenues and its games were the No.1 Top Grossing App in 101
countries on the App Store and ranked in the top 5 in gross revenue in 45 countries on Google Play.

Its not actually the best as legendary users can still be deceived, its not a guarantee that you won't be scammed by anyone that totally looks legit. There are projects that will in every aspect look legit but a scam. Recently if you have seen it there were some projects and this isn't yet final but ABLE project somehow convinced a lot of users but they were accused of being scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balamirhkn

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

there are many factors to choose a good project.does it solve the problem in real life? it is important.you have to examine the team,projects social media is important,it would be good to review the web site.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
Well, i can determine good project if their whitepaper has a good information about the coin that they have. Also, if the developers has a previous successful ICO you can consider it as good project.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

The first thing to look for in a project is thet quality of the team, there are alot of fancy whitepapers out there that won't amount to a thing and people have started realising this now, why do I need to enter a car when the person sitting on the drivers sit can't drive, if he tries to, the car would crash
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

look for a lot of telegram grop members. then ico is a good ad everywhere. and have a lot of news on famous media such as coindesk, cointelegrap and others
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

There are various factors(which mostly work out):

1. Whitepapers: An elaborate yet well defined whitepaper determines how much thought has been invested in the details of project.
2. Website: We often ignore this part. A trader who wants to establish his project strongly in the market, will invest time on his website.
3. Team: The marketing team and the support teams play an important role in any ICO's success. A good support system and responses build the trust in the project. We must never overlook these aspects.

Overall, you must also try and find out regarding the team and past experiences if any. It never is enough but surely helpful.
Secondly, never fall flat for attention seeking marketing. What appears attractive maybe short lived.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

by looking at the team, advisors, and concepts that are applied are able to manifest and make sense. If the concept given interesting and plausible I think likely the project will get the interest from investors. But if their marketing is great it can happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

I think all the suggestions from all friends here have in common, to date I have only seen their teams, platforms, roadmaps and whitepapers, if the project team is active on social media and provides updated information, I think that is enough for me. And don't forget you have to do research to see their whitepaper, don't hesitate to ask in the telegram group channel.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

I mainly choosing a project based on the concept of the project and the team behind that project is good.
When the concept good enough and has the chance that many people will be able to utilize/make profit from it, then i'll choose it.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

As of now if  I`m looking for some possible good project, I look with in their ICOs ratings and comments and I use those information as one of the bases by joining any kinds of bounty program and hoping that I can avoid scam project by using those information, and I look also in their websites because some project has ridiculous website and very obvious that those project has unprofessional  websites to those project are possible scam and fake. Its  better if you can read their white paper in the place where their coins is discuss and analyse the use of their tokens, if the use of their token are not clear in their white paper, those project are possible not good.

Be careful and love to read many articles publish here.

anizzbrown

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

too many scam project just to cheat money,For me main factors are product and demand for this product You can check how many visitors there are on website - it is good sign if you can see many visitors
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

I look into the whitepaper, dev team and most importantly the purpose of the token.

if the project related to famous ppl is that not good?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

I go through a due diligence process to assess any project before I get involved. I look at the information on the webpage, white paper, github and social media channels and then try to verify that information through third party sources. If I can't verify some piece of information I exclude it from my assessment. The most important thing to verify is the people behind the project and their backgrounds. At the end of the day the project will succeed or fail depending on the people who are behind it.

u mean their partner right? which mean if their partner rich mean that project will be success?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

We are in a period where you will look at an ICO and it looks like a legit one because fraudster have perfected a way to make their ICO to legit and there are ICO that looks legit but developers choose to run away and leave the project or the project cannot gain support, so it's better to check the project from time to time and check if there is a hint that the ICO is not legit.

i thought all ICO still in grey line now?
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

Here are some tips to help to choose: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos but at the end of the day you should trust intuition, your experience and research.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

If you want a simple way to detect it. Then look at signatures of high-rank members on this forum. This is the best, not the time-consuming way.

Meanwhile, I recommend you to check Kamagames token sale. This company has 57M USD revenues and its games were the No.1 Top Grossing App in 101
countries on the App Store and ranked in the top 5 in gross revenue in 45 countries on Google Play.

is that a new ICO project?

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

I am looking for projects at www.icoguide.com, they have realistic rates.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

it is very difficult at this time in determining which ICOs are good and ICO scams, sometimes ICO scams are far more qualified in terms of attracting investors because they try to cover up the lies they do, and sometimes good and good ICOs only make simple webs and threads that also less interesting, but my advice in determining the good is the first real team and also real projects, don't be lazy to just read the core of the whitepaper and roadmap

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:34:17 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 09:41:03 PM by mapsi
Merited by nthere (1)

My friend that is the most important thing in crypto world in my opinion.
I learned too many things about choosing the best icos. I want to start with some list.

-Team
-Investors
-Project
-Whitepaper
-Tokens value for future
-Hype
-Communication

Team - I think that is the most important thing in icos. Because team will decide everything about projects future and i believe a good team can handle every problem about project.
So if the team is strong that means  they can solve everyproblem about anything.Because you know icos  can change their names their logos their targets their roadmaps. and teams
decide these things. if they are really stong and intelligent guys. They can handle everything .

Investors- That is another very important thing in icos Really .In my first times in crypto space i dont know much about investors and what they are doing and why they are important etc.
But after some of my experiences they are really important. Firstly they have millions and millions of dollars and they have huge experiences more than every average investors in that ico and crypto space.
So that means If you can see a huge investor name under that ico that means yeah that ico have some bright future because these important guys invested their important money in that project
(- last times that will start to be tricky.because of bear market icos cant collect money easily like in bull so i believe they are buying investors name for using under ico website or they are offering huuge
bonuses for using their names under ico website. so in bear market please dont trust investors name anymore. until next bull)

-Project - Project also important for icos succes.For example in 2018 blockchain projects did really good rois because people believe blockchains future.after that icos start to race for tps. and projects with higher
tps rates start to good roi. so you need to track which type of icos are popular. ( that is for earning money surely not for long term)

-Whitepaper - If you are experienced ico investor you can easily realise which ico is good or bad with only reading their whitepaper. because they have to explain their project in whitepaper with 30 40 50 pages.
So if their project are really important and have a bright future with a very good technology that can fill that 50 page easily. but their project is not good you can see that in whitepaper easily.

-Tokens value in the future - You need to look at that also. Because some icos have offering utilty tokens to investors and that means that token will be valuable in the future only if their platform or
their project reach really big companies in the future. but another hand some projects have offering some masternodes stakings etc etc. so that means investors have a chance to hold that for masternodes and
trying to use that for earning money. so in short term masternode coins with good project may have bright future than normal utility tokens which need to huge adoption for succes.

-Hype - that is also really important for a project.surely sometimes hype is important for short term gains. but some time hype is important for also long term. because hype can create a community and icos need  a community for long term succeses.

-Communication - That is also really important. because you can create a community with a  really good communication you need to be clear about everything. and you need to touch investors heart. icos which have good communication create a strong and good community.

So these are really important. but also there are a important thing. whales.. if you are trying earn money in short term that is importat point for you. if some strong whales inside in that project they can cause immediately a big pump after listing exchanges for dumping theirtokens with high prices so that is a another point.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

It is very difficult nowadays to know an honest ico project, there are some ico rating websites that could be rely upon but that belongs to history now due to compromise.
We should consider the simplicity of the project to implement.
We should do our research about the project scalability dont rely on friends for this.

yes, i will do research before invest into any project ..maybe u have other great way to determine it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: