Bitcoin Forum
November 13, 2018, 11:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🇨🇭[ANN] Ledgity | Platform for Security Tokens | Tokenization | STO 🇨🇭🔴  (Read 442 times)
Ledgity
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Tokenize The World

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

01 - PROBLEM

The common fundamental weakness of crowdfunding and venture capital is the lack of liquidity. By nature, this excludes from the equation all investors that are reluctant or cannot aff ord to have their funds locked for several years. Coming up with solutions for improving liquidity is a big trend in 2018. The need for a secondary market is a crucial element in bringing new investors to young and innovative companies.

02 - SOLUTION

Blockchain technology can reshape the way investors own and trade ownership. We believe the market is mature enough to combine the power of blockchain technology with the best practices of venture capital, private equity, and crowdfunding in order to issue security tokens to trade on a secondary peer to peer exchange, using smart contracts, in a regulated framework.

03 - REGULATION

Transactions of securities are highly regulated. Ledgity’s solution will help remove anonymity features that are typically associated with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin so that security tokens can achieve mass adoption through compliant solutions that offer investor protection by authorities. “Know Your Customer” (KYC) and “Anti-Money Laundering” (AML) are critical for more transparency, regulation and growth. On our platform, KYC will be embedded to identify and verify all users and investors. Ledgity will bring the best practices in terms of KYC/AML requirements.

04 - TOKENS CHARACTERISTICS

LTY utility tokens are designed to be used in the Ledgity ecosystem at several levels. LTY tokens will be used for peer to peer security token trading and for access to features on the mobile platform and tokenization tools.

Core Team

The team is composed of hedge fund managers, entrepreneurs, investors and software engineers.

Team

Pierre-Yves Dittlot - CEO
Specializing in the Financial Industry, Pierre Yves Dittlot has been a fund manager and CIO for several asset management companies, private banks, and family offices for the last 10 years. Passionate about the promise of blockchain technology and mindful of its potential for the exchange of value, he founded Ledgity, a tokenization infrastructure for securities along with a platform enabling users to conduct peer to peer exchange of securities through a mobile application. Pierre Yves believes that blockchain technology and smart contracts can empower people to access the world of finance and manage their wealth. With Ledgity, Pierre Yves aims to contribute to the reshaping of the world of finance.

Garnett Gilchrest - CTO
An experienced technology leader, Garnett brings a background rich in architecture, business, and leadership to the team. His 18-year technology career includes experience in software engineering, enterprise architecture, product development, and executive leadership. His focus includes enterprise software, security, predictive analytics with machine learning, regulatory compliance, and product delivery.

Joe Petrowski - Engineer
With a strong technical background, Joe brings his skills from engineering and applied math to Ledgity. His experience includes satellite launch shock and vibration modeling, launch vehicle anomaly investigations, jet engine failure analysis, algorithmic trading strategy and software development, and cryptocurrency mining. Joe has also contributed to the Lightning Network and operates one of the first 1000 nodes.

Sebastien Bonnet - Strategic development
Strategic development: has been an expert in Asset Management for nearly 20 years. With 10 years of experience in the Hedge Fund Industry as a Portfolio Manager, Fund Analyst and Structuring Engineer for various European Investment Groups (Allianz, Société Générale, Natixis), 7 years in Long Only Investments as Head of Financial Engineering & Risk for the BNP Paribas Multi Management Group, Sebastien brings to Ledgity a wide range of knowledge and connections in the Financial Industry. Being one of the Founding Partners of the ScaleUp Group, he is keen to bring the benefits of Blockchain Technology to world of private and unlisted Investments.

Michel Dargenio - Digital & Marketing
Digital Marketer. Michel worked at the Louis Vuitton Headquarters in Paris before joining Ledgity at the beginning of the year. Michel is talented and experienced, as well as being a self-learner at heart. He created a mobile application several years ago with more than 3 million downloads in France.

Mario Rathouis - Development
Entrepreneur and crypto enthusiast, with multicultural roots. Mario is passionate about economy and finance, which led him to discover the technicalities of Bitcoin. He brings his youthful vision to the team. He founded his first company, an Amazon FBA, at 17 years old.

Advisors

The advisory board is composed of cryptocurrency veterans, lawyers, entrepreneurs and investors.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raithe

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Looking forward to this.  Security token exchanges will be big in the future.

Ledgity
Copper Member

Tokenize The World

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Reserved - Reserved for future announcements.

Snyler

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Security Tokens projects are clearly the next big hit in the crypto industry, this could be the killer app Cool

Financial world is going to get shaken  

it's just getting started  Roll Eyes

I'M EAGER TO SEE THAT MVP
jeanjean13

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Looks like a serious project in this sea of crap. Will follow closely.
fanfanlatulipe

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

100% agree. Go get them Ledgity Wink
Snyler

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

lol yeah it's hard to find good projects nowadays
chichi123

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

Securitization using blockchain is the future. Simple as that. Looking forward to see that MVP.
Ledgity
Copper Member

Tokenize The World

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Thank you!

We've just published:

Introduction to Security Tokens

https://medium.com/ledgity/introduction-to-security-tokens-e104eb43f115

MUST READ

Feel free to check it out, it's very informative!  Smiley

JihoonKim

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Congratulations!! Really looking forward to it.

-john kim-
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

good project will full information, looking for update news

Vietnamese Professional Translator
anhthinhzz

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

roadmap and team is very full, the project is great, i will follow this project, good luck
Snyler

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Thank you!

We've just published:

Security Tokens will disrupt Finance, I can really picture myself investing into companies' equity directly from my iPhone with the app. So well done with this idea guys!

Also, security tokens create a secondary market for private equity, this is enormous, I don't think people realize that yet, we're too *%*&@ early!  Cool

I wonder how much a project disrupting the financial world will be worth.. Grin
synaw

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

Loooking good, following Ledgity

I can see this being a x10, the thread is awesome btw
panamox

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

Thank you!

We've just published:

Security Tokens could disrupt Finance, I can really picture myself investing into companies' equity directly from my iPhone with the app. So well done with this idea guys!

Also, security tokens create a secondary market for private equity, this is enormous, I don't think people realize that yet, we're too *%*&@ early!  Cool

I wonder how much a project disrupting the financial world will be worth.. Grin

Yes, I'm 20 years old and living in Germany, it's almost impossible for me to open an account with a brokerage now to invest into companies..because I need to deposit 10 000$ and be 21.  To invest into startups it is even harder.
Hopefully, it looks like Ledgity is working on this in Europe, so I'll follow the development like everyone else..
pandalaw

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Just discovered this project concerning security tokens, keep working guys!!!!!

design is very goood

when is the ico?? Grin
Snyler

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

design is very goood

when is the ico?? Grin

It is displayed Q4 2018 on the website, but apparently it would happen in December 2018..
pandalaw

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

design is very goood

when is the ico?? Grin

It is displayed Q4 2018 on the website, but apparently it would happen in December 2018..

Ok Thank you, I just saw that Ledgity already developed a MVP (coming soon) for the mobile application.

If I understand correctly it will be a trading mobile application for security tokens..  Shocked

I hope it will come out soon, and before the ICO so that we can see if it's good or not BECAUSE usually project don't release anything beforehand.....

LEDGITY BE BETTER PLEASE
Ledgity
Copper Member

Tokenize The World

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Thank you everyone! 🤗

Don't worry, we work hard and we deliver.

Please visit Ledgity's Medium for insightful articles about Security Tokens!

https://medium.com/ledgity

#TokenizeTheWorld  

Let's make securities frictionless!

Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

Am looking forward to read more about this project in the whitepaper and to also participate in the bounty if there will be any
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.