Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Transfer - Book-entry stock on Stellar (approved by SEC)  (Read 453 times)
jfwooten4 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 10:29:26 PM

Hi guys,

So this might be some review, but wanted to share what we're doing at blocktransfer.io and perhaps get some helpful feedback

Basically, this is how most stock trades clear once they reach clearinghouses from brokers:

https://i.imgur.com/M4V0h6i.jpg

We recently attained SEC approval to handle all trades at the transfer-agent level with outstanding shares solely represented as a Stellar asset

In laymen's terms, that means shareholders can trade stock directly with one another on the SDEX, bypassing an average of 11 middlemen (+4 prior the clearinghouse)

In practice, that means the global unbanked can directly purchase US equities on the blockchain

We're basically working to ink our first 15 public clients rn via CFO networking

The main sales pitch is 10X faster, 10X better transparency, and 10X cheaper (the average TA costs 400k/yr, much of which are $75/transfer fees, plus up to $300 for bank medallion stamps abroad  Sad)

Cormac Kinney reached out asking us to be Diamond Standard's TA, but it looks like they are a while from OTC listing

Other info: we are backed by US Bank and not actively soliciting investment

Work under Dr. Vlad Kolesnikov at Georgia Tech & ICE/NYSE CISO for 20 years Jerry Perullo

So yeah let me know what you guys think
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: