Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is recovering?  (Read 4309 times)
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Most traders trade on the trend, so when they see that just bought the cue ball went down they throw it off with a loss. In the same way, most brainless robots trade according to the trend, they have short stops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Most traders trade on the trend, so when they see that just bought the cue ball went down they throw it off with a loss. In the same way, most brainless robots trade according to the trend, they have short stops.
Trader's strategy is different, if you make a short trade it can be applied, by utilizing the trend you can get profit, but it's different if you apply a long term, because the long term investment is to wait when the coin rises, and that very risky

Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH
When the power is exhausted, all the trances to carry out them is too difficult, in consequence of this and do not want to, so they choose those that tastier, will soon be quite pokovyrivat finger.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mine2slow

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

I also noticed that the crypto market is recovering slowly. ETH is moving slowly and perhaps this strong recovery is taking place in October. We hope for breakthrough for this favorable result.
ETH goes up and down, as it always did. I don't see nay signs of recovery no matter where I look. It is fluctuating and that’s it. There is no bull run or end of bearish trend. We need new terminology for crypto. It doesn’t behave as a normal market.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

I think that the price of a Ethereum  depends on the state of the price of bitcoins, if the price of Bitcoin rises, then the price of the Ethereum also rises. Although everything is going very slowly, I hope that prices will increase significantly by the new year.
Yeah this ETH price is just moving in ups and down and no bigger movement that we can see if it's on a recovery stage as this can fall anytime. I just hope that any good news will come to start a good rally.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
andrey755

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Among portfolio investors (and companies) there are examples when a small part of the portfolio (1-10%, and Google has this part up to 30%) is specifically allocated to projects that can significantly "shoot".
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

at the moment I think ethereum hasn't recovered and only slightly up and down, so we have to be patient again waiting for ethereum's price to really recover and have a high price again
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

I also noticed that the crypto market is recovering slowly. ETH is moving slowly and perhaps this strong recovery is taking place in October. We hope for breakthrough for this favorable result.
ETH goes up and down, as it always did. I don't see nay signs of recovery no matter where I look. It is fluctuating and that’s it. There is no bull run or end of bearish trend. We need new terminology for crypto. It doesn’t behave as a normal market.
Determining whether to increase or decrease is very difficult for this market because everything is possible and we have to accept this fact. I think the ETH is at a very cheap price and this is probably the cheapest price this year because 2019 things will come back and the uptrend will happen soon.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

ETH is one of the key coins in the cryptocurrency market and of course if the whole market grows then this coin will recover

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

I think ethereum has not fully recovered, because I feel ethereum will have a much higher value than that. It takes a few more months for ethereum to recover. I think. And if you invest in ethereum, then you have to be more patient until there is a real increase. All need time to recover, maybe many people are still losing money from their investments. Therefore patience is the key to the investment we make. Ethereum will surely recover fully.

The market is still dropping so we need a long time to recover, but I'm optimistic that ethereum will soon recover and improve so we can get a price of at least $ 500 by the end of the year.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?

the beliefs that we live up to now are not in vain if eth increases. because until now many have been waiting for an increase in eth prices. even when eth prices increase, don't have fun too. because the price is not necessarily stable

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

I think that the price of a Ethereum  depends on the state of the price of bitcoins, if the price of Bitcoin rises, then the price of the Ethereum also rises. Although everything is going very slowly, I hope that prices will increase significantly by the new year.
Yeah this ETH price is just moving in ups and down and no bigger movement that we can see if it's on a recovery stage as this can fall anytime. I just hope that any good news will come to start a good rally.

Unfortunately until now we have not been able to see ETH to recover, of course we have to be patient so that we can get a better price than ETH, I am always confident and optimistic that ethereum's future will be bright so be patient to hold.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

I think what you say is not right, because the ETH is still not recovering and still stays at $ 200 and in my opinion the ETH takes a long time to restore the situation, at least at the end of the year my hopes can reach $ 500 at the stage initial increase.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

I think what you say is not right, because the ETH is still not recovering and still stays at $ 200 and in my opinion the ETH takes a long time to restore the situation, at least at the end of the year my hopes can reach $ 500 at the stage initial increase.
Most of ETH holders are still waiting and hoping that before this year will end some good run will happen as the value still far from the last time high, just like BTC the price is currently playing between the range of 180$ to 220$, still no strong pumped that happen though we still have more than 2 months let see what will happen with the progress if value will rise high again.
yascrypto94

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

I think that when Ethereum dropped to 140 USD ish last month, people was shocked like me, because it's a sign of weakness of this coin, despite the fact that it's the first and biggest altcoin… etc.

Personnaly I think ETH will recover, but not moon like the last year, and maybe we will see Ripple or BCH second on CMC.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

I think that when Ethereum dropped to 140 USD ish last month, people was shocked like me, because it's a sign of weakness of this coin, despite the fact that it's the first and biggest altcoin… etc.

Personnaly I think ETH will recover, but not moon like the last year, and maybe we will see Ripple or BCH second on CMC.
and you see how other promising coins fell. Each project has its own nuances in its development. I will not say that ethereum is already a finished product, but nevertheless it is updated and improved. Its price will be ten times more than it is today.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Is not. I think that is just a good sign as I think. Everything moves spontaneously in the community. Maybe it's similar to the impressive growth of XRP in about a month ago. And value is still governed by common emotions and emotions. In my opinion, it will take longer for ETH to recover and our eyes are still hoping for changes from bitcoin or ETF.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

I think it's just a minor adjustment that makes the whole market more exciting. Now its price has returned to average. We should not expect too much on strong pumping. We need to grow slowly and surely. Be patient and wait for a good result. Wink
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

it is still too early to talk about the final recovery, but everything is moving in this direction. I think soon we will see new highs update

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

I now hold this opinion too. Today, there are all prerequisites to assert that Ethereum is gradually restoring its former positions. I really hope that a gradual recovery of the entire crypto market will also occur along with the rise in price of most reliable cryptocurrencies.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: