Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALLY WORKING CRYPTOPROJECTS (not from top 50)  (Read 23476 times)
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:53:12 PM

The list is so long but I think unhelpful.. I need to ask what are the parameters used to adjudge a project is still being developed? Because some of this project listed above their updates shows no sign of progress in their development and asides from meetups here and there have nothing to show forth.. So I would like to know the parameters by which this projects were chosen.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamDummy (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:34:06 PM

The list is so long but I think unhelpful.. I need to ask what are the parameters used to adjudge a project is still being developed? Because some of this project listed above their updates shows no sign of progress in their development and asides from meetups here and there have nothing to show forth.. So I would like to know the parameters by which this projects were chosen.
As I wrote in the title post:
I admit projects that really work, at least just work - following the roadmap. They may not have a finished work product or the economy can does not work , but the project team conducts systematic work, the project is not abandoned.
I agree that the list already needs to be cleaned from abandoned projects (now it`s a priority for me).
SamDummy (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:42:43 AM

Added one more good project from the famous cryptoexchange (proposed in russian discussion):

Huobi Pool Token (https://www.huobipool.com/ You can enter through the exchange https://www.hbg.com/) - this is a token division of the famous cryptoexchange Huobi, engaged in mining, the deployment of distributed networks, etc. Is the owner of the largest node in EOS, TRON,  CMT, OHT, IOST. The bottom line is that token holders accrue dividends from profits (now it’s 51% of pool income).
Token HPT (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-pool-token)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:28:40 AM

As far as I know, most of the projects launching their coins are yet to implement their genuine goals. In fact, most of them are racing for looking for ways to attract as many as investors and increase their price on exchanges. As a result, many people are still hesitant to involve in cryptocurrency. Institutional investors are still shying away from investing in it. So it is high time the projects should start implementing their goals.

SamDummy (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:59:28 AM

As far as I know, most of the projects launching their coins are yet to implement their genuine goals. In fact, most of them are racing for looking for ways to attract as many as investors and increase their price on exchanges. As a result, many people are still hesitant to involve in cryptocurrency. Institutional investors are still shying away from investing in it. So it is high time the projects should start implementing their goals.

In general, it is.
+ working projects are not as popular as they thought.
It is not enough to make a product (service), you need to be able to sell it. Top projects understand this, therefore they hire high-level promotion professionals.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:22:43 AM

Indeed there are a lot of good projects who are not on top 50 on coinmarketcap and can give a good profit over time, but people don't know or some of them not have time to research and most of people invest on bitcoin.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:32:56 AM

Indeed there are a lot of good projects who are not on top 50 on coinmarketcap and can give a good profit over time, but people don't know or some of them not have time to research and most of people invest on bitcoin.

We can't blame them. They just want to make sure that they'll earn in their investment. If you have enough funds, then try investing to those not well known project. We should also give them a chance to grow. They also needs investors so they can prove their worth.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:38:13 AM

maybe quarkchain should be in the list
but, i don't see Quarkchain in the list,
i think quarkchain project is a part of really working cryptoprojects and this coin not in the top 50 for now

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SamDummy (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:37:31 PM

maybe quarkchain should be in the list
but, i don't see Quarkchain in the list,
i think quarkchain project is a part of really working cryptoprojects and this coin not in the top 50 for now

Quarkchain today launced mainnet. Let's see how she will show. I still do not see anything in this project except the next coin and wallet.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:24:20 PM

I agree.  There are a large number of really good projects that are not in the top.  But nobody knows about them because people are too lazy to look through all the projects.  They only look at popular or cheap ones.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:14:24 PM

What about one of the undervalued project Phore? Exact milestones by the roadmap. Staking. Strong and clear team. Many tutorials how-to. Today a low price. I'm interested and glad to learn more and more about the project. One weakness - exchange. The project not listed on the big exchanges
SamDummy (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:35:30 AM

What about one of the undervalued project Phore? Exact milestones by the roadmap. Staking. Strong and clear team. Many tutorials how-to. Today a low price. I'm interested and glad to learn more and more about the project. One weakness - exchange. The project not listed on the big exchanges

Good project at first glance. Activity is visible.
Tried Phore Marketplace app on Windows 64b - it starts, but there is nothing further, some kind of connection error.
Why don't they just made a website, why do they need an app?
Thank You, I will still study this project.
SamDummy (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:11:29 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 02:35:02 PM by SamDummy

If you are looking for real Use Case:

Blockscart (BLXS)

They will launch their ecommerce platform in 3 days!!

it`s like Fiverr and Ebay with cryptos….you can pay/sell with 30 different cryptos!

BLXS: 5 Million circ supply, 250k marketcap

https://twitter.com/blockscart?lang=de

Ok. Let's wait for the launch site. Take note. Thank You!

now can add to the list. (today will add)

Today I delete this project (Blockscart (BLXS)) from our list! It stopped operating on 30th April 2019. Be careful!
As promised, I started checking the list. + Added a search from Google (for now, only this way, if you switch to a paid hosting service, it will be normal. Search, but I haven’t decided yet if people really need this site, there’s a response, but for now a little. I think I can arrange a survey.)
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:34:35 PM

Function X (FX) - (https://functionx.io/#/) : In the last month it's launched and it's a huge potential project of Pundi X (NPXS), It's another SWAP coin of NPXS. I hope to see this coin in your list.
Rank: 768 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/function-x/
SamDummy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:36:14 AM

Function X (FX) - (https://functionx.io/#/) : In the last month it's launched and it's a huge potential project of Pundi X (NPXS), It's another SWAP coin of NPXS. I hope to see this coin in your list.
Rank: 768 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/function-x/

In general, yes - this is essentially a division PundiX. Without ICO etc. But I will add it, because trust Pundi and it can be a real product. Thank You very much for info!
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:48:44 AM

What are the criterias how you choose the working project?
On your website: workingcryptos.com you list only few cryptoprojects and it is not good. Because when people find them they will start thinking about selling their low cap coins because probably they are not active?  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
SamDummy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:05:45 PM

What are the criterias how you choose the working project?
On your website: workingcryptos.com you list only few cryptoprojects and it is not good. Because when people find them they will start thinking about selling their low cap coins because probably they are not active?  Roll Eyes

As written in the beginning:

I admit projects that really work, at least just work - following the roadmap. They may not have a finished working product or the economy can does not work , but the project team conducts systematic work, the project is not abandoned.

I just select working projects in the list at its discretion, and I do not call for any actions.
I am open to discussion, and not one of the projects will not linger on the list if it stops working.
To whom it is also interesting as me, that’s what the list is for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: