Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullish News for Tron with Proof  (Read 145 times)
matthewoz101 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

“Finally, First time to partner with tens of billions USD valuation industry giant. Guess the name.”

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1050721196843495426

If you're new to trading cryptocurrency, Justin Sun started making announcements about announcements last year. This was the start of the bull market for $TRX. You may want to really consider buying Tron when the time is right, in order to advantage of the social signal trades ahead of us.

Trading on social signals can highly rewarding. Make sure your Twitter notifications are on, as that's where Justin Sun's news goes first. Don't get greedy. Buy low and sell high.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

yes it is truly a big news from Sun. Tron is underrated every time in the coinmarketcap. Soon tron will rise as expected. big revolution is coming.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

“Finally, First time to partner with tens of billions USD valuation industry giant. Guess the name.”

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1050721196843495426

If you're new to trading cryptocurrency, Justin Sun started making announcements about announcements last year. This was the start of the bull market for $TRX. You may want to really consider buying Tron when the time is right, in order to advantage of the social signal trades ahead of us.

Trading on social signals can highly rewarding. Make sure your Twitter notifications are on, as that's where Justin Sun's news goes first. Don't get greedy. Buy low and sell high.

it was a good news to make some bucks but it seems that i missed the train i will wait to buy it more cheap in the dip.. though it turely shows the devotion of the trx ceo to the project

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Another pre-announcement announcement of an upcoming announcement? Justin Sun and Tron are pretty much a one-trick marketing pony at this point. This nonsense needs to stop.

And yet, the price of Tron is already going up. People buying based on pure speculation of absolutely nothing. So stupid. No doubt this will be another huge let down, same as everything to do with Tron.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

TRON is one coin I've decided to stay away from, being the first coin that rekt me last year. It was my first attempt at trading crypto and I was badly burnt because I bought at the top and then boom! came the dumping. I was sick for days, an emotional wreck.  Grin
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

Another pre-announcement announcement of an upcoming announcement? Justin Sun and Tron are pretty much a one-trick marketing pony at this point. This nonsense needs to stop.

And yet, the price of Tron is already going up. People buying based on pure speculation of absolutely nothing. So stupid. No doubt this will be another huge let down, same as everything to do with Tron.
Justin is a marketer lol this guy must learn a lot from mcafee. that guy was always talking about bullshit. so many times i heard that that guy was shilling for tron and created bunch of crap tweet about tron but there's no impact at all to the tron. i should agree with you it looks so stupid to always create such a crap tweet.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Maybe it's a good news but let's see if it can affect to TRX in good way or not. LOL. I've decided to stay away from TRX for months cause I think it's just a trash coin instead of sleeping giant as you guys still think Smiley. Don't expect to much in this cryptocurrency cause it will make you guys disappointed.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

Justin is a marketer lol this guy must learn a lot from mcafee. that guy was always talking about bullshit. so many times i heard that that guy was shilling for tron and created bunch of crap tweet about tron but there's no impact at all to the tron. i should agree with you it looks so stupid to always create such a crap tweet.

Agree with these opinions. I never trust  Tron, Justin is purely money maker guy, he saved a lot of TRX for himself make some gimmicky news, so investors speculate on Tron buy it for nothing, and Justin himself will sell a lot of TRX and dump the price. It has happened a lot of time, this coin is just pump-dump, the projects is a crap, and the development is so slow compared to other projects like NEO, EOS etc.

frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Justin is a master of marketing, there are so many projects that are a million miles better than tron but they are no where near as successful due to poor marketing. I don't think much of tron but with him in charge i think it is a good investment

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: