Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread  (Read 15299 times)
bittorium (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

the whitepaper will arrive soon, and the blockexplorer/website are in production.

Bittorium Development

Official Website (https://bittorium.org)
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

this is the first thing I saw, and became the latest breakthrough from the crypto world, but it needs to add a lot of information, like an interesting whitepaper, so that it becomes a benchmark for this project in the future

Identifying this as the latest breakthrough from crypto world is quite a big feat.
Seems not appropriate though, in my opinion.
Since, even basic features are nowhere to be found.

the whitepaper will arrive soon, and the blockexplorer/website are in production.

Everyone is aiming to be the global payment system, but, I doubt this one will pull it off.
Many projects have more credibility to attain such work.
And how are you going to get huge number of users on board?
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:10:22 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 04:15:13 PM by bittorium

this is the first thing I saw, and became the latest breakthrough from the crypto world, but it needs to add a lot of information, like an interesting whitepaper, so that it becomes a benchmark for this project in the future

Identifying this as the latest breakthrough from crypto world is quite a big feat.
Seems not appropriate though, in my opinion.
Since, even basic features are nowhere to be found.

Everyone is aiming to be the global payment system, but, I doubt this one will pull it off.
Many projects have more credibility to attain such work.
And how are you going to get huge number of users on board?

I am actively developing the project as we speak, basic features are there, you can Mine, Send and Hold the coins.
I have worked on other projects in the past where they have not achieved, we will create a entire ecosystem around Bittorium and features are going to constantly get implemented into the project. We have already gained attention and will continue to actively develop & maintain Bittorium. I can also assure you the users will come when they realise the potential of BTOR Pay.
We chose Cryptonight Lite Variant 1 for the base due to its privacy and speed we can work on to ensure everyone can spend anywhere on anything. I appreciate many projects have more credibility and Bittorium has only just started but without hard work and determination there is no gain, take Ripple for example, started off as nothing then everyone wanted in, Ripple has the resources to become a world wide payment method but is focused on being a expensive crypto asset instead.

Thanks for your message though I appreciate all feedback.

Bittorium Development

tominobo12

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

I sure this project will successfull, I see from the team is very profesional. With new concept I sure this project will easy to receive in the market. Good luck dev.
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

The GUI wallets are currently being tested and will be released soon, keep updated for the release.

Bittorium Development

Mike2004

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

Where is the whitepaper?
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

Why not listed at www.icoguide.com? it would be great to hear their opinion regarding your project!
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Where is the whitepaper?

Whitepaper will be next task after blockexplorer and website

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

Why not listed at www.icoguide.com? it would be great to hear their opinion regarding your project!

I will work on that, thank you Smiley

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

We will be announcing the GUI wallets soon, the source is available to download and compile, we are just working on compiling these and uploading them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.

Bittorium Development

AfterHours

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Res french translation if need
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Do you have any website or whitepaper available?
I wish to know more about BITTORIUM project.

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

Do you have any website or whitepaper available?
I wish to know more about BITTORIUM project.
After the GUI has been compiled i will move onto the blockexplorer/Website and whitepaper. Thank you

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 07:07:31 PM by bittorium

Hello everyone, the GUI has launched and is now available for both Linux & Windows, if you are running Mac OS please compile from source.

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

Website has launched!

Bittorium Development

misterwiggles9

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:12:01 AM

PSA: BTOR brought to you by the PSTAR team. Exit scam probability at 80%.

For those who don't know, these devs completely abandoned PSTAR (PinkstarcoinV2), and dumped their bags on Crex24.  My guess is that they bailed after their market manipulation attempts didn't work.  Are they now trying for a big payday again after their last exit scam failed? 

Don't believe me?  These assholes were trying to pay people to pump their shitcoin to 4000 sats, and I quote "there will be a 0.1 BTC reward for person who buys enough PSTAR that the exchange rate climbs over 4000 satoshis on Crex24.."

Scams like this only hurt the case for widespread cryptocurrency adoption.

I'm not saying BTOR is definitely a scam. I'm saying there's an 80% chance it's a scam. I hope they prove me wrong.
mtl1979

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

PSA: BTOR brought to you by the PSTAR team. Exit scam probability at 80%.

For those who don't know, these devs completely abandoned PSTAR (PinkstarcoinV2), and dumped their bags on Crex24.  My guess is that they bailed after their market manipulation attempts didn't work.  Are they now trying for a big payday again after their last exit scam failed? 

Don't believe me?  These assholes were trying to pay people to pump their shitcoin to 4000 sats, and I quote "there will be a 0.1 BTC reward for person who buys enough PSTAR that the exchange rate climbs over 4000 satoshis on Crex24.."

Scams like this only hurt the case for widespread cryptocurrency adoption.

I'm not saying BTOR is definitely a scam. I'm saying there's an 80% chance it's a scam. I hope they prove me wrong.

Guessing doesn't mean it's a fact... We didn't bail PinkstarcoinV2... Giacomo did try to give us ultimatum when he was in no position to give one... From day one of listing PinkstarcoinV2 on Crex24 it was not worth enough to cover the cost of running the seed nodes nor the mining pools. Other exchanges didn't want to list it because of bad publicity caused by various mistakes Giacomo Solinas made regarding use of TurtleCoin code without following all the license terms.

Giacomo didn't actively develop the project, so I had to step in and keep the project alive... When he went missing, he revoked my access to the GitHub repository, so there was no possibility to make any updates without creating a new repository. Me and Patrick Leisegang still control the PinkstarcoinV2 seed nodes and official mining pool (pool.pinkstarcoin.com) and keep them active as long as it takes for Giacomo Solinas to notice that the team leader must not take credit for something he didn't do. I still have over 300k PSTAR and I'm not going to sell them at loss. Everyone knows that I used to have about 555k PSTAR but I never said I'm going to HODL all my coins as being full-time developer means I have no other source of income.
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Blockexplorer & Whitepaper will be available soon.

Bittorium Development

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Sometimes the best things in life come out of a previous learning experience.  I really like what I see so far with Bittorium.  There is a good indication that the pre-mine stakeholders are not simply interested in an exit scam.  @Mika on discord has put in good work and you can see the genuine efforts gradually being presented by @bittorium on discord.  This is -NOT- an instant-masternode pump/dump.  Masternode release is being developed carefully which means the reward structure is more likely to be done smartly instead of lopsided like we see too often.  I like how this is developing because of the timing of it.  Like, there isn't some huge incentive to just buy on an exchange.  There is actually a genuine incentive to POW mine this coin right now in anticipation for what the developers are preparing.  This is a very GOOD way to establish a coin.  It is very FAIR and presents a great opportunity.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀