Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge from the bearish run  (Read 745 times)
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

A lesson in bear market is also a lesson self-discovery! There are many event during this bear that stretched my thinking and forces me to grow and do more! Bear market actually make the best trader in cryptocurrency and hope there is a positive story for everyone!

I do agree with you about self discovery, but before there can be self discovery, there has to be realization of mistakes,
Until a trader, or airdrop hunter or bounty hunter, or investor are able to realize their mistake.

It is hard to be self based or learn self discovery.
Neither will there be courage to proceed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

Bearish has taught us a lot of lesson,one of which is not to make your decision base on speculation, it has also taught us that in crypto anything can happen.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

I suppose this is just common knowledge, more to say that you should not go to war without a plan or a weapon because the chances are you'll lose. This same analogy applies to crypto investments also.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

agree, there shouldn't be any intervention, bad people are so many outside your room, if you don't believe in yourself, do research repeatedly, so that if there is a mistake, that makes you more massive and progressive
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

Learning from past mistakes creates knowledge to be better. In this bearish market I learned that there is no right time to buy but it's up to your research if you'll buy or not since there will times the prices are high and there also low.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Learning from past mistakes creates knowledge to be better. In this bearish market I learned that there is no right time to buy but it's up to your research if you'll buy or not since there will times the prices are high and there also low.

In the bearish market, I think the most important things is patience. If you calm and research carefully about this market, you will find the best solution for yourself. The price always goes up and down, and if you want to earn a high profit, please invest in a long-term way!
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

In bearish market we can learn a lot of things,we need to be patience and search the reason of the dropping, usually the bearish market going to give us more knowledge about the market situation,we can know the resistance and the support level of the coin and how interest the investors to invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

The best thing that you can learn from the coins when they are in a bearish run is how to be patient, we know now that the coins are down so there is nothing that we can do but if we can all just be patient and not give into the urge to actually panic sell our coins, in no time we will be seeing a bull run with higher prices than we have ever seen before

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

1. make sure u do an intensive research,
2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

Good luck

But still, luck still plays a role here. Even though a coin or a project is really good, it doesn't mean it is going to boom. Just like in this period of time, it is a red market and the investors are not earning any money right now.

jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

Good luck

I think so too, when it comes to investing the best way to prevent yourself from getting blindsided by the coins is to make sure that you are always researching into whatever coins that you want to invest in, this will go a long way to tell you the kind of project you are putting your money in and what to expect from the coin in the long run

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

All I've learned from this bearish period is to sell , and not be too greedy. It'll save me someday. I paid a lot for this experience.

Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

A lesson in bear market is also a lesson self-discovery! There are many event during this bear that stretched my thinking and forces me to grow and do more! Bear market actually make the best trader in cryptocurrency and hope there is a positive story for everyone!
That is why they said that experience is always be a good teacher. Experiencing the bear market gives us an ideas that it is not always honey here in cryptosphere. We can always work our ways around the market if we want to gain profit.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

I have also learnt that it never pays to be a weak hand, if you have a feeling about any coin or token, listen to that inner voice and never allow the panic to push you to make any rash decisions that you might regret later.

frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

No matter how much research you do or have done, there is no way you could have predicted when this sudden dump would happen and quickly the prices have fallen. Even now you can't tell when it will recover, could be weeks could be years

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

In the bull market everybody can make profit, but when the bear comes only the most knowledgeable and experienced traders can fight with it.
Self confidence is important to believe in your own analyses and strategy.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

Good luck

It's useless, I think! We need more concrete recommendations. What to do to stop a panic attack? What to do when you've lost the half of your deposit? How to stop being greedy? And so on and so forth

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

I think believing in the coin that you have invested in when the bear market comes is very important if you are going to actually be able to hold all through out the coins going down and dipping all the time. With so many coins being down, if you do not believe in your coin then you are going to end up being tempted to panic sell all your coins

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

I learned one important thing, never put all your eggs in one basket. If you would like to start your own business and be your own boss than you need multiple sources of income to make sure you will not go down at the first quake.

Bitcoin has been my only income for over 2 years now, I haven't worked in an office space for over 2 years. That is a great thing to say however during this bull run I have used all the money I made during the bull run and I had to work like crazy and try to find more work like crazy for the past 6 months.

I have been doing well until recently as well, after this whole Bitcoin Cash and Craig Wright deals the price went under what I can continue living a decent life, I have barely enough money to pay for utility bills and after that I have very little amount left. Basically I need the price to go back up to 6.5 thousand or it will be a big big problem for me. That is why no matter how much bitcoin rises in the future, I will try to make some money in another way as well so if crypto falls again I will be fine.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

We have learned a lot, especially about the fact that this market is very manipulative and we can not predict the course of its movement, It's all like divination on the coffee grounds, one is lucky - the other is not. Technical analysis doesn't work here.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

What you have in mind, can be formulated somewhat differently. Before investing in cryptocurrency, you should make a plan of action and follow it clearly. You should think ahead about what you will do when the market goes up or down. At the same time, you should not give in to General panic or feel FOMO.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: