Bitcoin Forum
February 17, 2019, 11:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you live a "normal" life without ever paying cash? (and only BTC)  (Read 884 times)
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

I believe so. Not now, but in the future, yes. The world is slowly turning into a cashless society, and even though we still need to use cash today, I believe that we can survive without paying in cash and purchase things only in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Banebdjedet

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

If I really hold a lot of BTC in my hand, I think I don't need cash. If Bitcoin is accepted by most countries, I think I would travel to many countries without thinking about the form of exchange. However, what I want to do isn't done, I think I should wait for the right moment in the future.
wozzek23

Activity: 657
Merit: 251

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

We think you can. One of our writers wrote a short story showing how you could go about living your life without ever having to carry around a stack of cash or a normal bank debit card:
https://www.cryptowisser.com/cryptocurrency-merchants/

Do you think the story (which is fictional) could reflect a day in a non-fictional person's life?

All the best,
Cryptowisser
The main problem is where you’re going to spend it. If it’s in my country nobody would even look at you if you’re talking about Cryptocurrency, cause what they need from you is cash and no one is interested in cryptocurrency. Big stores and companies makes use of POS and its fast, if you talk about Cryptocurrency none of them are ready for it. And by the way, who would be happy to sell their services for Bitcoin and at the end of the day they happen to find out that the value has dropped?

░    ████▒                
                ░███   ░█████               
               ███████   ▒████▓             
               ████████    █████░           
            ░    ████████   ▒█████          
          ▒███    ▒███████░   █████░        
         ██████▒    ████████   ▒█████       
       ░█████████    ░███████    █████▒     
      ████████████    ░████████   █████░    
       ██████████░   █████████   █████▒     
         ███████    ████████   ▒█████       
          ████    █████████   █████░        
            █   ░████████   ▒█████          
               █████████   █████░           
               ███████   ░█████             
                ▒███▒  ░█████░              
                  ▒    ████▒                
CODEX
   www.codex.one
]|[
  CRYPTO CURRENCY EXCHANGE OF TOMORROW ■ ■
ANN | BOUNTY | REDDIT | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM
]|[
LOW FEES | LICENSED
ECC API | TRADE MINING
AFFILIATE & LOYALTY PROGRAM
Hilly

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

I think that yes,
but without many options, and is difficult access in a grosery store.
Very honestly I think that it is not possible in current time, because I do not think that there is a single country where you can use bitcoin for everything. You cannot purchase everything with bitcoin, therefore I think that is not so easy to use only bitcoin in our life and stop using fiat currency.
Willarrmay

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

We think you can. One of our writers wrote a short story showing how you could go about living your life without ever having to carry around a stack of cash or a normal bank debit card:

Do you think the story (which is fictional) could reflect a day in a non-fictional person's life?

All the best,
Cryptowisser
It is difficult for most of the people if we are just using cryptocurrencies only, and not using a cash, cash is very useful especially today because it is the way we can buy food in the fastest way unlike using online transactions. I don't think I can handle to use cryptocurrency only and not using cash/money. Most businesses like banks need to have a cash.
I am waiting for that era when I use only one currency all over the world and no need for exchange or converting into other currency. Just need a smart phone and internet for transaction. That will be a new experience for me to travel and buying necessities of life without using any paper currency. Cashless world will give me more comfort and relaxation.
ninuplanste

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Yes we can live a normal life without cash, but to have bitcoins, did anyone from you think about can we live a normal life without crypto and cash? Today for normal life you need money, in any form. Its easy to transfer your founds from one form into another, today it's easy to sell gold, bitcoins or exchange dollars, but you need to have something. Can we be sure that crypto will be used for good? That will not just replace banks and continue to make rich people more richer?
About article I can say it's what op said, nice description how can someone use crypto and avoid banking system. Sadly in some town in America and in some countries in Europe, Asia, but there are many other places where you can't use crypto so freely yet.
the problem here is that op questions the acceptance of bitcoin, can you use bitcoin every day to buy food, bills, and other necessities of life? I think the answer isn't because it's very limited people who accept bitcoin? You must know the reality that is happening right now
Of course I can and I want bitcoin to be the mainstream in the future. I don’t like to convert my local currency and also pay big transaction fee for shopping in other country. I like to pay from bitcoin wallet. I will definitely feel ease while using my cryptocurrency. That will a good normal life when all the people using their cryptocurrency for their daily needs in their local markets.
Acceptance of bitcoin is a problem but in these days. In the future it will not be a problem. Everyone will use bitcoin as legal currency. The feel will be different and will also bring ease in our lives. I will enjoy cashless world and I am waiting for that time anxiously. I want bitcoin to take over the market and become the only usable currency all over the world.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

Definitely yes, I can leave a normal life without having to go about carrying cash to pay for goods and services. Cash payment is still common till date because our economy made it so. If it is eliminated, people will adjust their spending style to what is obtainable.
sammyp

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

Yes,  in the country I find myself, there is a kind of transaction called mobile money which involves uploading your cash onto your phone in the form of electronic cash. Once uploaded, you can send as payments to anyone who also has a mobile money account and it is gradually becoming the most used payment method. This is what I am hoping for bitcoin in a few years to come.

Lanatsa

Activity: 938
Merit: 509

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

Yes we can live a normal life without cash, but to have bitcoins, did anyone from you think about can we live a normal life without crypto and cash? Today for normal life you need money, in any form. Its easy to transfer your founds from one form into another, today it's easy to sell gold, bitcoins or exchange dollars, but you need to have something. Can we be sure that crypto will be used for good? That will not just replace banks and continue to make rich people more richer?
About article I can say it's what op said, nice description how can someone use crypto and avoid banking system. Sadly in some town in America and in some countries in Europe, Asia, but there are many other places where you can't use crypto so freely yet.
the problem here is that op questions the acceptance of bitcoin, can you use bitcoin every day to buy food, bills, and other necessities of life? I think the answer isn't because it's very limited people who accept bitcoin? You must know the reality that is happening right now
Of course I can and I want bitcoin to be the mainstream in the future. I don’t like to convert my local currency and also pay big transaction fee for shopping in other country. I like to pay from bitcoin wallet. I will definitely feel ease while using my cryptocurrency. That will a good normal life when all the people using their cryptocurrency for their daily needs in their local markets.
Acceptance of bitcoin is a problem but in these days. In the future it will not be a problem. Everyone will use bitcoin as legal currency. The feel will be different and will also bring ease in our lives. I will enjoy cashless world and I am waiting for that time anxiously. I want bitcoin to take over the market and become the only usable currency all over the world.
But the question is? Would bitcoin will be able to be a legal currency? It isn't fully contrary on why is being made? and also how would be the supply can handle out 21M bitcoins in circulation if it would
widely being used? Its impossible no matter which way we would go. Fiat would really be mainly used no matter what.

░    ████▒                
                ░███   ░█████               
               ███████   ▒████▓             
               ████████    █████░           
            ░    ████████   ▒█████          
          ▒███    ▒███████░   █████░        
         ██████▒    ████████   ▒█████       
      ████████████    ░████████   █████░    
       ██████████░   █████████   █████▒     
         ███████    ████████   ▒█████       
          ████    █████████   █████░        
            █   ░████████   ▒█████          
               █████████   █████░           
               ███████   ░█████             
                ▒███▒  ░█████░              
                  ▒    ████▒                
  CODEX
        www.codex.one
]|[
]|[
LOW FEES | LICENSED
ECC API | TRADE MINING
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

Yes,  in the country I find myself, there is a kind of transaction called mobile money which involves uploading your cash onto your phone in the form of electronic cash. Once uploaded, you can send as payments to anyone who also has a mobile money account and it is gradually becoming the most used payment method. This is what I am hoping for bitcoin in a few years to come.

Yes, in the future non-cash transactions are very possible to implement, because so far all fields have almost involved technology by carrying out internet networks. So with the existence of bitcoin, now there are many local banks that apply payment through barcodes etc., this implementation is very good in my opinion because we don't need to worry about theft on the road, because we won't carry cash wherever we go.

░    ████▒                 
                ░███   ░█████               
               ███████   ▒████▓             
               ████████    █████░           
            ░    ████████   ▒█████           
          ▒███    ▒███████░   █████░         
         ██████▒    ████████   ▒█████       
      ████████████    ░████████   █████░     
       ██████████░   █████████   █████▒     
         ███████    ████████   ▒█████       
          ████    █████████   █████░         
            █   ░████████   ▒█████           
               █████████   █████░           
               ███████   ░█████             
                ▒███▒  ░█████░               
                  ▒    ████▒                 
  CODEX
        www.codex.one
]|[
]|[
LOW FEES | LICENSED
ECC API | TRADE MINING
osmo

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

I think we all can live a normal life, don't use cash payments, but only use digital transactions like bitcoin etc. because the current money system uses more digital transactions, it is likely that in the future there will be more digital transactions than using conventional currencies

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

If i have to put myself in a cashless society right now, i think i can't have a normal life because of the fact that i really need to have a connection all the time whenever i buy small or big items anywhere. I think that using fiat remains to be the most convenient way of buying something.

Prettymie

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Maybe on those most advance country that has adoption of cryptocurrency can do but not in a third world country as this not going to happen even in 10 years from now. It's because the government has slow in mobilizing the technology and even a internet connection is still expensive to the average people.

drachman

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

All the best,
Cryptowisser
There have been several attempts in the past of people trying to live their everyday lives only with bitcoin, I suppose that this has gotten easier as now bitcoin is a lot more popular, but it still should be hard in many countries in which bitcoin has not really gain a lot of adoption, but it is very possible that in the next few decades being able to live with bitcoin and to avoid using cash could be done with no problem.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1012

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Well that depends where you’re living. If you’re living in a big city where you can easily order things online and have it delivered to your doorstep then its possible to live sometime without having to spend cash. And mind you, I said in a place where you’re able to spend without cash, but that doesn’t mean you will be paying with cryptocurrencies cause no one is accepting, no matter where you live.

If you’re able to buy a car with Bitcoin, that doesn’t mean restaurants will sell food to you for Bitcoin. But you have your debit/credit card so you can still pay with that, it’s still the same thing and you ain’t paying with cash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████▌
   █████████████████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████████▄██████
▐███████████████████████████████▌
▐████▀█████████████████████████▌
  ▀█████████████████████████████▌
   ██████████████████████▄███
▐██████████████████████████████████
    ▀██████████████████████████▀
.P O K E R

.Bitcoin Poker 3.0 No Banking, Only Bitcoin.

yvesp110

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

All the best,
Cryptowisser
It is difficult for most of the people if we are just using cryptocurrencies only, and not using a cash, cash is very useful especially today because it is the way we can buy food in the fastest way unlike using online transactions. I don't think I can handle to use cryptocurrency only and not using cash/money. Most businesses like banks need to have a cash.
It is not that harder, we are in modern age where technologies are growing, in this era digital system has the value which no other thing has, we should trust it, after few years we will see on this earth people will not even recognize paper money, I can see the future, only digital currency will be there and it will have highest value, so try to save some bitcoin than thinking about the value of paper money (cash).

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
myohmy81

Activity: 466

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

I think not all of us will enjoy with this advancement as those from the third world countries that has behind from cryptocurrency will not be align with this advancement of cashless society. I know that some countries had been started this as their government has allow cryptocurrency as part of their economy.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
pedangrusak

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

https://www.seyblock.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

bitcoin and blockchain still have to be introduced more fundamentally on the functions and benefits and infrastructure that supports crypto usage such as utilities and many other things. this is still possible in the future if everything is available but now it is still difficult to implement because of the lack of utilities for every shop in the remote village and good crypto understanding

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆     SEYBLOCK     ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Decentralized Escrow System   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◆  Whitepaper  ◆   Telegram  ―  Twitter  ―  Facebook   ◆      Forum      ◆
Kez1817

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

All the best,
Cryptowisser

Cash is very important for our daily living to buy foods and other important needs. Also,cash is neccessary than cryptocurrency because it is our government issued currency to be use.

[

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
astridwi

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

https://alprockz.io

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

it is very fun when shopping with a device wallet like Trezor or a smartphone that supports your wallet without having to carry cash money that can invite thieves like what happened in my country. crypto shopping will be more practical and easy and this is a demand for progress that we must answer without having to refuse to use it

►◄  ROCKZ  ◄►
◄► ROCKZ IS THE WORLD’S MOST BULLETPROOF CRYPTOCURRENCY ►◄
https://alprockz.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.