Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OFFICIAL ENCOCOIN XNK] [POW/POS/MASTERNODE]| DUAL BLOCKCHAIN | update  (Read 26048 times)
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 07:19:17 PM by Cryptoluver

ENCOCOIN

THE ECONOMIC COIN FOR GLOBAL TRADING FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT ISSUANCE AND PROCESSING - "ONE COIN TWO BLOCKCHAINS"

* Blockchain :  Encocoin - POS/Masternode : Quark Algorithm - PIVX Fork

Encocoin blockchain project is an initiative and an attempt by the Encocoin Foundation to create a new international trade(import and exports) financial instrument and payment system instead of the manual paper based cumbersome bank guarantees, letters of credits and real estates holding documents currently in practice.

Encocoin mission is to use it's blockchain distributed ledger to integrate imports and exports banking instruments into cryptographic based and escrow-able economic financial digital asset.The eventual Encocoin blockchain application will successfully eliminate the need for the current paper based financial documents.

•   Everyone running the Encocoin masternode starts earning rewards same day.

* COIN SPECIFICATION - ENCOCOIN XNK (POS/MASTERNODE)

• Coin Ticker:   XNK
    Algorithm:         Quark POS/Masternode                Type:                           MN/POS  
    Total Coin Supply:   60000000 coins                      Masternode Confirmation : 15

Stake Reward Percentage :   1%                            Masternode Reward : 99%  

Target Timespan:       6 Minutes                              Target spacing:             1 minute

TXN confirmations:    6 blocks                                Premine:     4%

Block Explorer I (Encocoin-XNK) :  https://explorer.encocoin.net/
[/b]
Block Explorer II (Encocoin-XNK) : https://xnkexplorer.encocoin.net/
[/b]
Web Wallet : Coming soon
Android Wallet : Coming soon
IOS Wallet : Coming soon.
EncoEscrow and Encocard Integration: Development ongoing.

Bounty

•   Bounties for language experts as listed on our discord(Languages must not be translated from
        google and must maintain the channel development.
•   Bounties for YouTube video promotion with not less than 1000 subscribers.
        Visit us on discord to get more details

Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/encocoin

CMC'io : https://cmc.io/coins/encocoin

Coingolive: https://coingolive.com/en/coins/encocoin[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 04:52:09 PM by findblocks.com

Added to findblocks

Happy Mining

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:4444 -u <WALLET ADDRESS > -p  c=XNK
[/size]

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Need pool?

No. Its a self mining proof of stake. No need for pool and no masternode required yet. Your store of wealth is used as your instrument for validation.
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Need pool?

No. Its a self mining proof of stake. No need for pool and no masternode required yet. Your store of wealth is used as your instrument for validation.

no worrys maybe change your ann to POS

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

Please note the current Encocoin airdrops also entitles you to earn an extra Cryptonite Token because its a cojoint airdrops between the two cryptocurrency development community.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:21:48 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 12:42:41 AM by Cryptoluver

Only POS now?

Yes. Integration and upgrades are continuous to achieve a coin with an effective user base and economic application commercially and otherwise. We seek to create an umbrella for the fiat world to get solace for faster and less costly international transactions. We invite everyone with the requisite resources to join our community.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:36:56 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 11:35:06 AM by Cryptoluver

Encocoin Auction Exercise now actively in progress ahead of exchange listing to enable those who are desirous of staking ahead of the exchange listing to procure good volumes of Encocoin XNK at relatively discounted rate. Please kindly visit our discord server to participate in the auction exercise - Discord : https://discord.gg/gcyJqJt
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

5XNK Bonus is available for every initial user on our dispute channel. How many initial users will get this bonus?
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

5XNK Bonus is available for every initial user on our dispute channel. How many initial users will get this bonus?
5XNK for every new member that joins our discord server. Join, drop your wallet address in the bounty section and write "Early Adopter". Your free 5XNK shall be credited to your provided wallet within 3hrs max. You also earn more by joining the ongoing Airdrops (See link above). This free XNK will continue till 30th of September 2018 after which we proceed to exchange listing. We have set aside good volume of XNK for this campaign therefore there is currently no limit. Our members are already staking ahead of listing. Everyone is free to join and stake.
anayurik

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

russian translation reserved
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

russian translation reserved
Great. Let's meet you on the discord server.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Maybe, they are false positives but it's better to have a clean code, right? So no one can say anything to your code.

My impression on this project is that, this will not gonna last long. Anon team with weak reasoning of why they created this project.

If you are saying that you will assist in this kind of activity, I think this is a long way to go. There are already entities taking care of that. IMO, this is just a front to make some money. Just like other projects. The mission is forgotten upon raising some funds. And they're gone....
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 01:10:23 AM by Cryptoluver

Maybe, they are false positives but it's better to have a clean code, right? So no one can say anything to your code.

My impression on this project is that, this will not gonna last long. Anon team with weak reasoning of why they created this project.

If you are saying that you will assist in this kind of activity, I think this is a long way to go. There are already entities taking care of that. IMO, this is just a front to make some money. Just like other projects. The mission is forgotten upon raising some funds. And they're gone....

Thanks for your opinion. However, should this project be interested primarily in public funds we would have gone for an ICO, raise money and disappear as you rightly said. But no, we are running everything on private self funding and through our core Investors. The objective of this project is very clear and the real reason for it's creation has been applauded within the target sector. Am impressed at your initial technical submission which I felt should have been adequate without going beyond the limits to the level of defamation. We need your skills within the community to help improve projects as no project is ever 100% perfect and we do not lay claim to perfection. We are here because we believe your critical assessment and objective review will help us further. We didn't solicit for funds. Encocoin in coming weeks as we roll out more unique products willl be clear to you as a best example of cryptocurrency reliability, trust and profitability to all members of the XNK community. If you are not part of the XNK community now, you will surely be left behind. We are growing and growing stronger every day as a team and as a community.

However, the detections of virustotal.com are false-positives alerts. We already contacted some of the anti-virus companies regarding these detections.

The detections are triggered by the internal miner of the wallet.
The following page explains what a false-positive is : https://support.kaspersky.com/1870
The wallet is safe as currently being used by all users on the network.

Thank you and more of your inputs and support.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:55:28 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 08:32:55 PM by Cryptoluver

Hi Team, how do i transfer QT wallet files from my C drive (where they go by default) to my D drive?
I really hate it when every software tries to push itself into C without asking first.

question two: where is this config file located? How can i run a node?

Encocoin Configuration File Details:

Close your wallet and create the file encocoin.conf in the folder
“%APPDATA%\encocoin\”.

Paste the following text into encocoin.conf and save the file.

rpcuser=Your Chosen Username
rpcpassword=Your Chosen Password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41186
P2P port=41185
listen=1
server=1
txindex=1

We have bounties for additional node creator. Visit our discord for more information in the node creation channel.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Encocoin Airdrops, Auctions and bounties programs actively ongoing. See links above.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Russian translation space now filled by anayurik. We invite more language translators to enroll and claim the bounties. Visit us on discord for more details.
cryptopizza9010

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

Can you give me more details on your project? Maybe if you have a short video to explain it?
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Can you give me more details on your project? Maybe if you have a short video to explain it?

Details are listed above. The site and the white paper also explains more. All the links are available above. For more one on one details and additional information, i advise you visit our discord server. We will be glad to welcome you to the community.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

---

---

Thanks for your opinion. However, should this project be interested primarily in public funds we would have gone for an ICO, raise money and disappear as you rightly said. But no, we are running everything on private self funding and through our core Investors. The objective of this project is very clear and the real reason for it's creation has been applauded within the target sector. Am impressed at your initial technical submission which I felt should have been adequate without going beyond the limits to the level of defamation. We need your skills within the community to help improve projects as no project is ever 100% perfect and we do not lay claim to perfection. We are here because we believe your critical assessment and objective review will help us further. We didn't solicit for funds. Encocoin in coming weeks as we roll out more unique products willl be clear to you as a best example of cryptocurrency reliability, trust and profitability to all members of the XNK community. If you are not part of the XNK community now, you will surely be left behind. We are growing and growing stronger every day as a team and as a community. Thank you and more of your inputs and support.

Sounds great! That's what I like from the dev team, answering even they are being thrown negative comments. If you are really sincere with what you do, you will accept any comments from the community, either good or bad. Because you know what you are doing in the first place.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

---

---

Thanks for your opinion. However, should this project be interested primarily in public funds we would have gone for an ICO, raise money and disappear as you rightly said. But no, we are running everything on private self funding and through our core Investors. The objective of this project is very clear and the real reason for it's creation has been applauded within the target sector. Am impressed at your initial technical submission which I felt should have been adequate without going beyond the limits to the level of defamation. We need your skills within the community to help improve projects as no project is ever 100% perfect and we do not lay claim to perfection. We are here because we believe your critical assessment and objective review will help us further. We didn't solicit for funds. Encocoin in coming weeks as we roll out more unique products willl be clear to you as a best example of cryptocurrency reliability, trust and profitability to all members of the XNK community. If you are not part of the XNK community now, you will surely be left behind. We are growing and growing stronger every day as a team and as a community. Thank you and more of your inputs and support.

Sounds great! That's what I like from the dev team, answering even they are being thrown negative comments. If you are really sincere with what you do, you will accept any comments from the community, either good or bad. Because you know what you are doing in the first place.

Thanks tippytoes. You are an asset to the ecosystem as a peer reviewer and your inputs will always be appreciated with us. You may drop off at our server someday to say hello. We will be glad to welcome you as a respected friend of the XNK community anytime. Regards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: