Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OFFICIAL ENCOCOIN XNK] [POW/POS/MASTERNODE]| DUAL BLOCKCHAIN | update  (Read 26048 times)
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:53:57 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 01:24:28 AM by Cryptoluver

The Encocoin XNK updated wallet have been uploaded. Please download along with the new conf file and the bootstrap:

The update is mandatory and involves a downward review of the block reward at blockheight 11500 from 10XNK per block to 4XNK per block.
XNK POS/MN Wallet : https://bitbucket.org/encocoinxnk/pos-masternode-1.0/downloads/
[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamzaayaz

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:44:38 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 12:56:57 PM by hamzaayaz

They declared stakinglab an official partner and I transferred all the investment there. They swapped Stakinglab without any official announcement. And they don't spend my entire balance on the new chain. Officially, they are cheating. I demand that they rectify my grievance in this matter.

https://i.hizliresim.com/1paZmb.png

New Chain Wallet: 9MhF3cV7DcA2AHMLfLF7s54FpuuZyDotUD  ( TOTAL COIN :Encocoin XNK   5092.71)

Unless this project is a hoax. Compensate my losses.

Scam Report: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182360.0
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:42:45 PM

They declared stakinglab an official partner and I transferred all the investment there. They swapped Stakinglab without any official announcement. And they don't spend my entire balance on the new chain. Officially, they are cheating. I demand that they rectify my grievance in this matter.

You did not have any business with us but with stakinglab.
Instead of going to staking lab to resolve your issue, you instead came to this forum to lay misplaced accusations.
All those having issues with stakinglab have resolved it with them. Probably this was the same behavior you exhibited with stakinglab that made them to not treat your issue. Please go to staking lab. They are the ones to confirm the true owners of the coins on their platforms and not us. Swap announcement was made well in advance. Over 600,000 coins are being processed at the moment. You bounced into our server looking for a way to scam some legitimate coins from us by force. That won't happen.
You may call us names but will keep doing the right thing and no amount of blackmail can deter us from achieving our set goals.
hamzaayaz

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:48:12 PM

The Stakinglab team confirmed that you did not inform them.

You can see them if you want. I'm not going to delete my complaint until my damages are compensated.

I want what I invest here. I never asked you for anything you had no right to do.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:54:10 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 02:27:31 PM by Cryptoluver

You can see them if you want. I'm not going to delete my complaint until my damages are compensated.

I want what I invest here. I never asked you for anything you had no right to do.

If for instance, stakinglab asked for our help in the event of any hack, we will certainly do that on ratio 1:1 by sending funds to stakinglab and not to their customers. This is how management works and not by your jungle approach.
hamzaayaz

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:57:07 PM

If for instance, if stakinglab asked for our help in the event of any hack, we will certainly do that on ratio 1:1 by sending funds to stakinglab and not to their customers. This is how management works and not by your jungle approach.

I don't know who's lying.

Check: https://i.hizliresim.com/nb9N0g.png

Timewap

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:31:33 PM

You did not have any business with us but with stakinglab.
Instead of going to staking lab to resolve your issue, you instead came to this forum to lay misplaced accusations.
All those having issues with stakinglab have resolved it with them. Probably this was the same behavior you exhibited with stakinglab that made them to not treat your issue. Please go to staking lab. They are the ones to confirm the true owners of the coins on their platforms and not us. Swap announcement was made well in advance. Over 600,000 coins are being processed at the moment. You bounced into our server looking for a way to scam some legitimate coins from us by force. That won't happen.
You may call us names but will keep doing the right thing and no amount of blackmail can deter us from achieving our set goals.
Please guy, you are doing a great job and I advise you to keep up the good job you've been doing. Was very glad to see you always deliver. Crex24 listing today came to me as a surprise cos I wasn't expecting it so soon.
Moving forward, I would advise you to consider going for listing with more big players like Bittrex, Binance, Shapeshift etc because Encocoin is such a promising coin and you still have a long way to go in getting the word go round to many other people who are interested in such a novel idea as this Encocoin project.
Timewap

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:49:55 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 10:59:09 PM by Timewap

@Cryptoluver, please kindly make an official announcement of Crex24 listing here. I can't seem to find it.
Secondly, sir, Coingecko is not reflecting the current, correct market price of Encocoin. I would suggest that you draw their attention to the need for update sir. Thanks.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:23:55 PM

Encocoin XNK now listed on Crex24
[/b]
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:26:37 PM

If for instance, if stakinglab asked for our help in the event of any hack, we will certainly do that on ratio 1:1 by sending funds to stakinglab and not to their customers. This is how management works and not by your jungle approach.

I don't know who's lying.

Check: https://i.hizliresim.com/nb9N0g.png

We are not victimizing you. Now am very glad you understand that it is stakinglab that should resolve this for you and not us. But that can't and won't undo the damage you have caused us here by this false and misplaced accusations. We don't have access nor control over the running of stakinglab. We don't know who and who is the owner of any of the coins on stakinglab. Only stakinglab can resolve this and not us.

We got notification that stakinglab have made announcement and have resolved all accounts.
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:26:06 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE
[/b]
A block reward cut shall proceed for implementation at blockheight 25000. The reward shall be reviewed from 4XNK/Block to 1XNK/block.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:52:25 PM

Encocoin XNK now listed on MNO-
https://masternodes.online/currencies/XNK/
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:15:15 PM

We have ongoing XNK promo running on Pecuniaplatform that earns you 250XNK for every node setup.
              https://discord.gg/9V9q52W
All bonuses will be verified and validated for distribution by Pecuniaplatform management/Encocoin management. This promo is effective from today October 1st 2019.
Encocoin XNK is a coin whose final reward configuration discourages depreciation rather it encourages and ensures consistent price appreciation.
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:31:55 AM

For the next two weeks, we will have an XNK promotion/competition on Crypos.io masternode (shared and hosted) platform.
Every hosted masternode on Crypos hosting service will get an additional bonus of 250 XNK coins in shared mn.

To get your bonus you will need to generate a deposit address for shared service:
1. go to https://crypos.io/shared-masternode;
2. find XNK coin and press "Buy share" button;
3. enter your payment address.

That's it, by doing this you will generate your personal deposit address.

Hurry up, as this is a limited offer for the first 10 masternodes.
Crypos.io (https://crypos.io/shared-masternode) — automated masternode platform
Explore a masternode market, host your masternodes in a few simple steps, take a part in shared masternodes and more.
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:12:58 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 10:22:59 PM by Cryptoluver

Simplepospools/XNK PROMO Campaign
[/b]
We are running a twitter promo campaign in conjunction with Simplepospools - SPP https://twitter.com/SimplePOSPool/status/1179508350737879040

SimplePOSPool (@SimplePOSPool)
* $XNK Simple Masternode
* Win 100 $XNK

* Like Retweet this post
* Mention 3 friends in comments and the hashtag #spp #simplemasternode
* Follow
@SimplePOSPool
&
@EncocoinE

10 random winners will get 10 $XNK each

Winners will be drawn on Oc...

Twitter

[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:18:31 PM

MYCRYPTOCLOUD / XNK PROMO
[/b]
You can now set up your full MN on https://mycryptocloud.nl/ using your bonus 250XNK as a fee payment method. At https://mycryptocloud.nl/ you can convert your XNK to Euro for hosting payment. Mycryptocloud is part of the promo consortium for XNK. Take advantage of this promo to earn and see the coin/project grow faster than the current pace.
My Crypto Cloud
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:02:30 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 07:21:20 PM by Cryptoluver

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE TO V2.0.2.0
[/b]

A new wallet version 2.0.1.0 have been released and now available for download on our :

Github Repository :https://github.com/Encocoin/xnk/releases

Any wallet not updated at blockheight 75000 will no longer be compatible with the XNK network. Funds sent from such wallet would become invalid.

Please download the wallet and synchronize faster using the bootstrap(available in the repository).
[/b]
levantruc

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:49:56 AM

Hi Dev
I have import and export coin in windows wallet, in the old X11 blockchain algorithm, now I want to move to a new wallet, what should I do, please help me. My mail: truc19762001@gmail.com. Thanks Dev
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:55:25 AM

TECHNICAL PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
[/b]
We have just ratified and sealed a technical partnership with Pixel Web Solutions to further strengthen our project usecases development in areas needing the requisite human resources.

Pixel Web solutions is an Indian based blockchain technical team with considerable experience and expertise in blockchain development and innovations.

We shall be announcing more technical partnerships with other blockchain firms and coin development teams participating in our epg ecosystem.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:39:41 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2020, 02:23:53 AM by Cryptoluver

XNK now listed on SimplePoSPools (SPP) instantshare staking

EPG coin on SPP NOW

*best pool ever for shared Mn and Pos coins*

https://simplepospool.com/

also - COLD OR HOT MN START on SPP  (cold - coins  EPG stay in your wallet - all work do SPP  for 5% fee  from reward)

240+ coins = Pos + Masternode coins
3000+ online MN ,
New bounty - 0,59$ for 1  MN simpl !!!

Top safe pool ever !!!  2fa + email if need it!

24/7 supp
discord bot for all rewards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: