Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamscape Capital (DSC) Token - Quantitative Strategy Crypto Fund  (Read 235 times)
dsc (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 04:30:41 PM by dsc

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*R1gk7qbVBNA6Zu8DcCcaEw.png

Dreamscape Capital
https://dreamscape.capital

Whitepaper
https://dreamscape.capital/whitepaper

One Pager
https://dreamscape.capital/summary

Overview:
Introducing Dreamscape Capital, a next generation Crypto Hedge Fund dedicated to strategic investments within the blockchain sector.

Token Details
Type: ERC-20
Network: Ethereum
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000

The DSC token was created for the average investor who prefers to invest in the blockchain space with minimal portfolio maintenance. Our highly experienced team of fund managers handle investments in three different risk managed areas within the sector. Dreamscape is aiming to be a direct competitor to big names such as Blockchain Capital, Polychain Capital and FBG Capital.

About the CEO:
Paulo Welager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulo-welager-727b50165/
Over 7 years of investment banking experience. Previous equities day trader, LBS graduate and MIT certified for Cyber Security. Paulo has advised on several successful and profitable crypto start ups (non ICO related) which carry multi million dollar valuations today.

About the Fund Manager:
Jan Zaretski
Jan has over 10 years of experience in private equity and carries his extensive knowledge to the crypto space for Dreamscape Capital.

Trading
DSC is available on:
https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/DSC/T0H30M
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xf2b87ce9c2ce65e786d6ffee0fdb9629ceff05f2-ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhoklun

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

i got your comment on the forum Bitcointalk and i want to show u that i found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good. Also you need   an experienced admin and i can do it !
I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: taiyeuhuyen13@gmail.com or telegram t.me/huutai12
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

Just read through the whitepaper, excellent strategy I love it. I haven't seen any funds take this type of approach ever. Almost immune to bear markets.

Will definitely keep my eye on this one.
dsc (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

Just read through the whitepaper, excellent strategy I love it. I haven't seen any funds take this type of approach ever. Almost immune to bear markets.

Thanks, we are a lot more sophisticated than traditional investors.
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

You guys were a private fund for the first part of 2018?
Tlaxaxa

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Just want to say that I am really impressed with the project and the progress of the project! This is one of the few projects with a dedicated and capable team, clear roadmap, innovation and the potential to become a much used technology. Wish success!                                                   
dsc (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

Yes we were private with 2m buying power (started Oct 2017). After q2 we liquidated positions for 2.7m and still have assets in 2 revenue generating crypto sites.
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

Yes we were private with 2m buying power (started Oct 2017). After q2 we liquidated positions for 2.7m and still have assets in 2 revenue generating crypto sites.

Thanks for the details, I will throw a bit into the fund for long term. Will there be any type of reporting or dashboard interface for fund investors?
chodizzle

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

If you look at the post history of everyone responding in here:
1) all type the same as if the same person writes
2) the dummy accounts have not logged in around similar times.

Where is the real transparency because I don't even see any history of you guys nor can I find any information of your team. White paper looked like a high-school student made it.

Don't get me wrong, I've gained over past few days and took quite a bit of profits but I am worried to hold onto for divs.  No twitter account of the company, nor accounts of the team members. Makes me worrisome and many people know Twitter is one of the biggest marketing utilities out there right now. Please enlighten me and make me FOMO back in.
dsc (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:44:49 AM

Where is the real transparency because I don't even see any history of you guys nor can I find any information of your team. White paper looked like a high-school student made it.

Don't get me wrong, I've gained over past few days and took quite a bit of profits but I am worried to hold onto for divs.  No twitter account of the company, nor accounts of the team members. Makes me worrisome and many people know Twitter is one of the biggest marketing utilities out there right now. Please enlighten me and make me FOMO back in.

Your whitepaper comment is pretty harsh, Polychain, BCAP, Pantera, etc all have no whitepapers or documentation on their investment strategies/methodology and therefore have lost millions on failed projects. Our documentation was created to showcase our methods of achieving profits, nothing more.

Dreamscape Capital is fund with a public strategy and moreover a profitable one even during downturns. Every company starts with nothing and our fund doesn't market itself like the masses with paid posts everywhere.

If you choose to contribute that's great; if not, we aren't going to put pressure on anybody as we are already funded to a healthy extent and the way we operate right now is completely sufficient for our current participants.
chodizzle

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Don't get me wrong, I've gained over past few days and took quite a bit of profits but I am worried to hold onto for divs.  No twitter account of the company, nor accounts of the team members. Makes me worrisome and many people know Twitter is one of the biggest marketing utilities out there right now. Please enlighten me and make me FOMO back in.

Your whitepaper comment is pretty harsh, Polychain, BCAP, Pantera, etc all have no whitepapers or documentation on their investment strategies/methodology and therefore have lost millions on failed projects. Our documentation was created to showcase our methods of achieving profits, nothing more.

Dreamscape Capital is fund with a public strategy and moreover a profitable one even during downturns. Every company starts with nothing and our fund doesn't market itself like the masses with paid posts everywhere.

If you choose to contribute that's great; if not, we aren't going to put pressure on anybody as we are already funded to a healthy extent and the way we operate right now is completely sufficient for our current participants.

I apologize but please understand where I am coming from. I've heard of Dreamscape Capital from someone which I've automatically bought into and wanted to shill to my local investors. But how can I shill when research is showing nothing besides a website. I will send you a PM to confirm something as I don't want to cause any unnecessary / wrong things.  

EDIT: i tried to send you a pm but because my status is "newbie" i cannot send you a message. maybe you can send me amessage first?
affe09

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:29:30 PM

This project is dead, right?

No news, no messages for 3 months.

No chance to reach the founders of the project, no answer on LinkedIn, no answer on contact mail.

Seems like an exit scam...hope I am wrong...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: