Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18565 times)
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Hey. I think time will tell. Forecasts can be very different.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

Right from the start, I had been of the view that you cannot relate the end of the year with the rise or fall with the crypto market. This is a slang concept and I feel that many people who believe in it loose immensely.
they only expect a lot of the market to give Christmas presents like last year, and most people really think that will happen again this year. and current market conditions may provide answers for all of them if they have to wait longer they can feel an increase in the market.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

I don't know why some investors have such a view. There is no regularity in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, such judgments are usually misjudged. If you invest, you will lose money.

coneing

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Three weeks left until the end of December and 2018. I do not believe that the market will change its direction, and perhaps there will be more falls that will completely ruin investors.
Yes, I have the same feelings about the market now. No sign of revival in the crypto market before the next bull which I do not know when will happen but hope it happens the next year.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

In the first three quarters of 2018 the number of ID-verified cryptocurrency users reportedly nearly doubled, climbing from 18 million to 35 million. The current market status does not reflect the future of crpto.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Three weeks left until the end of December and 2018. I do not believe that the market will change its direction, and perhaps there will be more falls that will completely ruin investors.
Yes, I have the same feelings about the market now. No sign of revival in the crypto market before the next bull which I do not know when will happen but hope it happens the next year.

I am sure that in the next year the coin will definitely change and rise from adversity, but about the high and low prices next year we will not know. now it can only hold back, be patient, and pray that everything will end soon and begin to rise.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

I am sure that in the next year the coin will definitely change and rise from adversity, but about the high and low prices next year we will not know. now it can only hold back, be patient, and pray that everything will end soon and begin to rise.
Like most analysts, I am sure that we will not see such rapid growth as it used to be in the near future. But if you have the patience and the opportunity to wait - it is better to hold.
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

For the end of this year I don't think there will be a surge. Because I now see the market price is still very low and there are no signs that prices will increase. This year is very different from 2017, which since February slowly the price of crypto coins has dropped.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

For the end of this year I don't think there will be a surge. Because I now see the market price is still very low and there are no signs that prices will increase. This year is very different from 2017, which since February slowly the price of crypto coins has dropped.
By the end of this year, half a month is left, and there is practically no time left to restore the market. Perhaps positive changes should be expected in 2019.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

By the end of this year, half a month is left, and there is practically no time left to restore the market. Perhaps positive changes should be expected in 2019.
By the end of this year, we will surely update at least this year. Unfortunately for all of us these minimums can be much lower than we expect.
Perhaps that is why some users of cryptocurrency do not want to invest today because they expect a further fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

By the end of this year, we will surely update at least this year. Unfortunately for all of us these minimums can be much lower than we expect.
Perhaps that is why some users of cryptocurrency do not want to invest today because they expect a further fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Of course, some analysts' predictions about former investments in the cryptocurrency market in 2019 have been very happy lately. In any case, I have only hope for it, that all my assets will receive a decent price.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

nothing any bulltrend are coming on this month or untill new year, but i'm afraid to say's if another bearish are coming in the begin 2019 until the end year

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
H.W.P

Activity: 602

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

That did not come back, and you know why? Because everyone is waiting for this growth, it means everything will be the opposite, everything in the market is doing the same. If people want something, the market will go against them, because the servo mass should not earn.

SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

it is very worrying if the price of coins in the market does not immediately rise because there will be a lot of rejection of cryptocurrency and prohibitions of many countries because cryptocurrency harms its citizens. I hope the price will rise soon so that trust in the cryptocurrency grows, many investors are interested and many countries legalize it.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

Market has its own mind when it will go up. The ETF decision is also pushed to Feb, 2019 and there is still two weeks left for tax loss selling so market is likely to end the year on a low.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:38:07 AM

Seeing the red market condition almost every year, it is difficult to see the market recovering at the end of the year, I am sure that until the end of the year the market will continue to drop and we hope that 2019 can recover, of course, with no scam projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

This year it is unlikely that there will be growth and we will probably see an even greater fall until January 2019, and from February we can expect the birth of the bull trend, since many interesting events from the world of cryptocurrencies are scheduled for this period. Announcement Bakkt, it is possible to launch Bitcoin futures Nasdaq and other events that can positively affect the price of Bitcoin are scheduled for 2019.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

I'm not sure the market will return at the end of this year because the price is declining and it's difficult to rise. I am sure that next year will come back and we here just need to be patient and hold on to keep profit later.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

this is the end of year.

there is no any recovery. and it is getting worse. and in 2019 it will be worst.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

I'm not sure the market will return at the end of this year because the price is declining and it's difficult to rise. I am sure that next year will come back and we here just need to be patient and hold on to keep profit later.

I do not really understand what it means to "return" ...? As for the "return" to the price of $20k, this will not happen in the next few months, for sure. As for the change of the trend, ie the end of the price drop and "return" to the price increase, I think that we are already very close to this moment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: