Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late  (Read 1887 times)
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
EDIT: 11-08-2018
2- Golden period of crypto has been over. Its declining to an end, I must say "Bigning of the END".
Big whales controlling and manipulated this crypto market. They are always in win win situation, and people like us don't understand their tricks. We can't even imagine what is going on behind the scene but just making us fool. They are "MAFIA" or we can call them "GODFATHER" of cryptocurrency.
3- "John McAfee" factor, people like John McAfee is one of the reasons, that put crypto market in a situation which leads to an END.

You will see this in coming weeks.

"THE GAME IS OVER"

There is already a panic effect in the market today, and many players who hold coins have begun to sell coins insanely because they are afraid of such a downward trend!

I think topic starter is not far from true. Today we get situation that not planned at the beginnings. Idea was to change fiat on the crypto without unrestrained emission. But today I see another speculation mechanism for money pumping out. Where is decentarlization? Nobody cares. Where is independent money? Nobody cares. Profit only in fiat and nothing more. Today's crypto is too close to death!n Undecided

This market is controlled by a group of people who have a lot of money, I think Crypto has become a place to trap novice investors, I think the crypto business will end soon, because everyone will realize the cheating of the popes, I hope these whales will drop each other .

Everyone certainly has an assessment of each of the objects, both positive and negative according to what he knows or according to the ability of his brain. Maybe what you say is true, but the man created is always accompanied by his mind.
Remember, MAFIA and GODFATHER are always everywhere if we can't take advantage of their existence/actions (study them) then ourselves which will end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
2- Golden period of crypto has been over. Its declining to an end, I must say "Bigning of the END".
Big whales controlling and manipulated this crypto market. They are always in win win situation, and people like us don't understand their tricks. We can't even imagine what is going on behind the scene but just making us fool. They are "MAFIA" or we can call them "GODFATHER" of cryptocurrency.
3- "John McAfee" factor, people like John McAfee is one of the reasons, that put crypto market in a situation which leads to an END.

You will see this in coming weeks.

"THE GAME IS OVER"

What you say I think is wrong, the fact that a few days ago the value of bitcoin had experienced growth to reach $ 7.300-$ 7.400. Now there's still a chance given by the cryptocurrency, if you can use it as well as possible, surely you will benefit from it, than you praise the name 'mafia and godfather' just a waste of time.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

When the price of crypto has it's downfall of price some always claims the dead and no value at all. Even it is suffering of price in bearish trend I do not think crypto will be dead. You don't know how crypto works from the start and you should know the risks in it. Or else, you will lose eventually of having in panic sell.
People see the fall of cryptocurrencies as a sign of their death because they have big problems separating their personal feelings from the market, if you invest money in a market that you see is crashing, it's very difficult to remain impartial about what it's happening, but you have to do it, and all of those that are unable to do it are the ones that think cryptocurrencies are dying even if that is not the case.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

The market is indeed at its worst but surely, it won't kill the crypto industry despite of the continuous downtrend. I do think that there's still hope for recovery to take place and when that day come, huge profit will be earned surely, by those who are patient or those who will hold at times like this because nothing is permanent in this market including continuous downfall. And as such, recovery shouod be expected.

PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

The market is indeed at its worst but surely, it won't kill the crypto industry despite of the continuous downtrend. I do think that there's still hope for recovery to take place and when that day come, huge profit will be earned surely, by those who are patient or those who will hold at times like this because nothing is permanent in this market including continuous downfall. And as such, recovery shouod be expected.
Crypto will be part of the future not only the history. It may be in problems now due to price but surely will have a way to recover. Once it recover we should not miss ever chances to buy now.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

Such action would surely result to regret. What we are experiencing is part of market volatility which is in in nature of cryptos and is something that is not permanent. We should always wait for the possibility of the market to recover no matter how long it would take for such instance to happen because profit will surely earned when that day come.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

So that's why I really hope if the bitcoin ETF isn't approved, by the US SEC. The point's that the cryptocurrency can be kept away from the manipulation of the popes, because we prefer if the cryptocurrency's driven in a natural or pure way. Unfortunately, cryptocurrency doesn't get supervision from the central authority so manipulation can occur at any time.

We think the Golden Crypto period will still occur only the time's just we don't know.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

Such action would surely result to regret. What we are experiencing is part of market volatility which is in in nature of cryptos and is something that is not permanent. We should always wait for the possibility of the market to recover no matter how long it would take for such instance to happen because profit will surely earned when that day come.

For a positive mindset we'll be able to see profit as it's bets value soon. The right day can be tomorrow if bull run takes place right away, we can't stop it when it happens in certain situation. Market volatility will always be there to happen as long as there's an active trades which always dominate the current buy and sell of crypto coins particular with the trading sites activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: