Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Adding Fiat support July 1st  (Read 1054 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:37:42 AM

So i just seen this headline when i went to the web site.

it said this..

USD Trading Starting Soon

USD Trading will start on July 1st in many locations around the world. If you haven't already, then now would be a good time to get your account verified.

thoughts ?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:48:26 AM

it said this..

USD Trading will start on July 1st in many locations around the world. If you haven't already, then now would be a good time to get your account verified.

thoughts ?

My first thought it that it will take days to get confirmation that Cryptsy has your money while the bank states it sent it a while ago.......

EDIT: What exactly is that on your avatar? lol

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:20:15 AM

it said this..

thoughts ?

My first thought it that it will take days to get confirmation that Cryptsy has your money while the bank states it sent it a while ago.......

EDIT: What exactly is that on your avatar? lol

Imagine a a fiat withdraw to your bank account.

Yeah... I'll pass on this.

If cryptsy wants to succeed they need to redesign that whole front end.  Website needs a makeover.

sameev292

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:36:18 AM

Lets see if traders like it or not in July 1st.
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:38:56 AM

And they need a better (competent) support staff, otherwise cryptsy will transform in GOX 2.
Like damiano said: "Imagine a fiat withdraw to your bank account." That would be a nightmare !!!!!
I have a pending withdrawal for 2 MONTHS and no one from support is giving a flying fuck about it. I will NEVER trust CRAPtsy with my fiat.
sameev292

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:46:41 AM

And they need a better (competent) support staff, otherwise cryptsy will transform in GOX 2.
Like damiano said: "Imagine a fiat withdraw to your bank account." That would be a nightmare !!!!!
I have a pending withdrawal for 2 MONTHS and no one from support is giving a flying fuck about it. I will NEVER trust CRAPtsy with my fiat.

Cryptsy has been a strange exchange.I never got into trouble with them but many users reported issues.Those who got into issues had the worst experience ever I think.Keep trying to contact support or post in their official thread here.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:48:25 PM

they need to work on their staff support i see.. chat mod games galore ..nothing changes

FUD first & ask questions later™
gjgjg

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:22:37 AM

anyone have any experience with this yet? id like to try it but ...you know

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: