Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] THANATOS - The Blockchain Solution For The Funeral Industry  (Read 780 times)
ThanatosCEO (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:33:01 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:11:22 PM by ThanatosCEO

THANATOS

Thanatos is a new platform designed to provide assistance in all aspects of a death: inheritances, wakes, burials, cremations, last wills...and made with technological tools based on blockchain  that aims to build decentralized autonomous platforms of high efficiency, in collaboration with the participating community that gets involved in the projects and which will also serve to establish a structure for social marketing.

It is our desire to provide the best service for our clients by building an accessible and friendly user platform.

AIRDROP

Thanatos is releasing its first airdrop as scheduled on our whitepaper, join the Airdrop following the next steps and get 200,000 free THAN Tokens:

1- Visit our webpage and fill out our form.
2-Join our Telegram and say hello or anything you want.
3-Follow us on Twitter.
4-Retweet our pinned airdrop tweet.
5-Wait for your Airdrop.

WHY AN AIRDROP?

In Thanatos we are aware that the vast majority of ICOs lose value in the bear market that we find ourselves in. So, in order to avoid risks for the community, we will finance the project with private funds and will distribute a significant proportion of the tokens via airdrop. This way, we will make our project known and we hope to create a strong community without compromising its funds. Our private investors will be the ones who will take the potential risks that are ever present in the cryptocurrency scene.

TOKEN INFORMATION

Token name :   Thanatos
Smart Contract  :    0xa3076afebed9558e3c09e7bbb913f611a1547619
Symbol         : THAN
Decimal        : 18
Total supply  : 1,000,000,000,000 THAN

Visit our webpage and read our whitepaper to learn more about Thanatos :
http://thanatos.international/

Follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram to stay informed!
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ThanatosIntern1 ;; TELEGRAM:https://t.me/ThanatosInternational

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escroto

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:15:25 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

It seem to be a nice project,I like the inheritance feature, so your assets aren´t lost if something bad happens to you or you lose your private keys.
It will be similar to a presigned tx like when you make an offline transaction from Myetherwallet?
ThanatosCEO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

It seem to be a nice project,I like the inheritance feature, so your assets aren´t lost if something bad happens to you or you lose your private keys.
It will be similar to a presigned tx like when you make an offline transaction from Myetherwallet?

Yes, It´s similar. You will be able to presign a transaction using the app so if you do not login into the plattform in your predefined amount of time your funds will be send to the wallet you marked for that particular asset and amount. We are developing the app now, stay tuned for updates. Thanks for your support and don't forget to join our airdrop.
escroto

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

Nice, good luck, I´m waiting for my airdrop
tai9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

i got your comment on the forum Bitcointalk and i want to show u that i found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good. Also you need   an experienced admin and i can do it !
I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: taiyeuhuyen13@gmail.com or telegram t.me/huutai12
Susucu

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

This project is very good, many people like this project, we really hope this project will be a great success and have a bright future.                                                      
tibicota

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Fast and very effective platform. You are the first who took the liberty of realizing this. Or maybe you're the first who invented it. This is a grandiose project
Ninamuze

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Great project! From the start, we know this project gonna succeed. With many investors and active community and a very nice concept surely, this will become great in its line of business.                                                   
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

I obviously did not understand you Huh For what,For The Funeral Industry these technologies? The innovative idea of attracting investors?

I do not think so

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RKen

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

THANATOS

Thanatos is a new platform designed to provide assistance in all aspects of a death: inheritances, wakes, burials, cremations, last wills...and made with technological tools based on blockchain  that aims to build decentralized autonomous platforms of high efficiency, in collaboration with the participating community that gets involved in the projects and which will also serve to establish a structure for social marketing.

It is our desire to provide the best service for our clients by building an accessible and friendly user platform.

AIRDROP

Thanatos is releasing its first airdrop as scheduled on our whitepaper, join the Airdrop following the next steps and get 200,000 free THAN Tokens:

1- Visit our webpage and fill out our form.
2-Join our Telegram and say hello or anything you want.
3-Follow us on Twitter.
4-Retweet our pinned airdrop tweet.
5-Wait for your Airdrop.

WHY AN AIRDROP?

In Thanatos we are aware that the vast majority of ICOs lose value in the bear market that we find ourselves in. So, in order to avoid risks for the community, we will finance the project with private funds and will distribute a significant proportion of the tokens via airdrop. This way, we will make our project known and we hope to create a strong community without compromising its funds. Our private investors will be the ones who will take the potential risks that are ever present in the cryptocurrency scene.

TOKEN INFORMATION

Token name :   Thanatos
Smart Contract  :  0x016396044709eb3edc69c44f4d5fa6996917e4e8
Symbol         : THAN
Decimal        : 18
Total supply  : 1,000,000,000,000 THAN

Visit our webpage and read our whitepaper to learn more about Thanatos :
http://thanatos.international/

Follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram to stay informed!
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ThanatosIntern1 ;; TELEGRAM:https://t.me/ThanatosInternational
Better...
ThanatosCEO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

I obviously did not understand you Huh For what,For The Funeral Industry these technologies? The innovative idea of attracting investors?

I do not think so

Using THAN token as a way of payment in any place of the world is just one feature of the Thanatos platform, but we are mainly focused in inheritances (both crypto and "real" assets) and last wills using smart contracts. You can read the WP for detailed information.
Daphnee

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

I do not think so

In my country, in order to inherit, you have to pay high taxes. So, I think that the idea that the deceased can pay for its own funeral and leave his inheritance outside of the system is really great.

Count me in for the airdrop!
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:00:12 AM

I do not think so
Like you, I wonder how to apply
ThanatosCEO (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

I do not think so
Like you, I wonder how to apply

Watch our Web, and read our whitepaper. It is all explained there.
_diljale121

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

I do not think so

In my country, in order to inherit, you have to pay high taxes. So, I think that the idea that the deceased can pay for its own funeral and leave his inheritance outside of the system is really great.

Count me in for the airdrop!
Shyam2019@

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:56:18 AM

I hope this is big airdrop in last 6th months
Harish26cash

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

Nic one its a bigg airdrop ..i like it
Diane Berclaz
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

I tried to visit your website and look through the Whitepaper but there was no access to them today.
The project is very interesting and original. Besides all the risks will be taken by your private investors. So I'm looking forward to more information and I'm likely to support it.
ThanatosCEO (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

I tried to visit your website and look through the Whitepaper but there was no access to them today.
The project is very interesting and original. Besides all the risks will be taken by your private investors. So I'm looking forward to more information and I'm likely to support it.

Thank you for your interest,we are currently making some updates on our web and we will fix it soon. Please try again later.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2020, 03:35:52 AM by TimeTeller

Even if you give half from your 1 trillion supply, you will still get money out of this.
I'll check again later if your website is up and edit my post..
Maybe, I can see something valuable in here???

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: