Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1574 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
I think that everyone understands everything and will act for the benefit of the project. So you should look at the project and buy a few tokens.
So far, at this stage, I'm not sure about the correctness of buying the tokens of this project. I think the team should give us more information about the project. Perhaps in the future there will be more chances to buy.
I agree. Perhaps, the team must have to focus in attracting more people to invest in the project and make all necessary things that can convinced them. It is really important because the market now are not stable and people are doubtful if this would be a great time to earn profits from the crypto investments.
Market will have certain ups and down we require to understand crypt market deals with various fluctuations in price do ultimately market will raise again and everything will be stable so all the investments will bring a positive impact.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

In your road map, you specify the milestones. Can you confirm that these items are listed in the smart contract and how does this affect the distribution of tokens? Your github is empty, where can I get acquainted with the smart contract?
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Looks like a good POS coin because it will have its own infrastructure but while I am doing more research about this project it seems like the website is not in english. Can't you do something about it?
I guess there should be a language selection feature added for the website that will enable every country user to easily choose with their desired request that makes them creating an ease to handle with their language.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

This project has potential and seem pretty interesting , though its too early, looking forward for your developments and updates since things are need to be done.
yes looking forward to update and specially for bounty program.  a large number of people looking forward on thaf

That will be a good improvement to move furthermore on this project. Also getting a review on crypto related magazines will give legit impression and traffic to the sites from readers.
yeah review showing interest on this project.   which magazine you are talking about.  will you gimme the link

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I have not seen the information about the masternodes, where it can be seen and how much will the collateral value you do not know?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
They might seem will be partnering with some masternode pools that are very cheap to get service so that the people can invest directly to the pool

This will be a big help if ciervo will have partnerships specially to those well-known names of masternode pools. Hoping to see more of it soon, keep it up team ciervo.
I gues yes,this will help ciervo if they will going to choose some of masternode pools, but then again they must also check the safety and entertain posible circumstances that may appear along the way. Partnering some well known masternode will eventually help the project in many ways.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Looks like a good POS coin because it will have its own infrastructure but while I am doing more research about this project it seems like the website is not in english. Can't you do something about it?
I guess there should be a language selection feature added for the website that will enable every country user to easily choose with their desired request that makes them creating an ease to handle with their language.
This is very helpful suggestion mate, actually your right the language barriers will be a big disadvantaged in every project. That is why putting enable botton to switch the language automatically will very good thing. Some of outr good friends from other countries are interested about the project but hesitant to invest because they don't fully understand the project content. This is best suggestions ever I read. Good job buddy.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

They are planning to join some masternood pools & already connect with some.& they are creating some space for making easy to participate anyone in this pool
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

Could i have a foolish question, CIERVO will release their own exchange or will listing at external exchange their coin?

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Same here. I hope this could be successfully implemented here in crypto space because this kind of ideas are very helpful for those people who have always been here to find more opportunities that can give them satisfactions from their investments. It would also be nice if they can provide more features since there are already a lot of competitors in the market.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

Could i have a foolish question, CIERVO will release their own exchange or will listing at external exchange their coin?
Proceeding from the name and the purposes of this project, I think yes, definitely at them the own website the platform for trading will appear. Because differently in any way, the purpose to create the platform for traders.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I think much better for this project to have many partnership as early as to now because this will help the project to boost their exposures and not only masternode partnership but maybe some projects that related to it.
I agree that partnering with other businesses will be beneficial hiwever they also need to prioritize in buildijg their reputation since they need investors to fund their campaign.

That's part of their work and they need to show how serious they handle the project. Reputation is very hard to maintain especially people don't fully trust a newly created project because everything is still in the process of full filling their objectives.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

I think much better for this project to have many partnership as early as to now because this will help the project to boost their exposures and not only masternode partnership but maybe some projects that related to it.

That's exactly the point, but it's hard to make a deal with other projects due to so many requirements. The platform needs a lot of work especially about how they are going to enhance their features in order to give a better services to the crypto community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

i dont really see why not is basically an exchange so it will have its own exchange market and ofcourse external coins will be plenty here

vivavivu

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
I think that everyone understands everything and will act for the benefit of the project. So you should look at the project and buy a few tokens.
So far, at this stage, I'm not sure about the correctness of buying the tokens of this project. I think the team should give us more information about the project. Perhaps in the future there will be more chances to buy.
I agree. Perhaps, the team must have to focus in attracting more people to invest in the project and make all necessary things that can convinced them. It is really important because the market now are not stable and people are doubtful if this would be a great time to earn profits from the crypto investments.
Definitely since its really hard to convince investors because they are uncertain themselves, I hope the team have plans for that problem so they must exert effort for it more.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

This project is a exchange platform I think, What you mean is their own coins or tokens trading from other trading exchanges?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

https://ciervo.trade

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

we will release internal ciervo exchanges and register on external exchanges
internal is prioritized in the near future, try to see and read white paper.

CiervoTrade Ecosystem An advanced solution for global money
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

https://ciervo.trade

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.
thanks for the advice.
we will consider that, so there is no minimum stake limit to facilitate investors.
but at least to make it easier to be given a limit.

CiervoTrade Ecosystem An advanced solution for global money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: