Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the decline in BTC prices in 2018  (Read 679 times)
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

BTC is not so market-dependent, so I think that it woudl be able to grow and develop even if the situation on the market will not be good enough. If you are thinking about buying BTC, right now is good time to make a move. Remember this post.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always

I don't think that the current decline is as a result of panic dumping per se.

It's honestly just a natural part of the cycle that we are in. We've seen huge bullish rallies in the year of 2017 and thus, there will be corrections sooner or later, and that happened within this year.

That's the simple fact of it. The market sentiment has turned bearish because there hasn't been much activity within the market since the start of the year. There is absolutely no reason to panic and every reason to buy and use dollar cost averaging to your advantage, though.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always

It's honestly just a natural part of the cycle that we are in. We've seen huge bullish rallies in the year of 2017 and thus, there will be corrections sooner or later, and that happened within this year.

That's the simple fact of it. The market sentiment has turned bearish because there hasn't been much activity within the market since the start of the year. There is absolutely no reason to panic and every reason to buy and use dollar cost averaging to your advantage, though.
I can't be sure of the reasons that have caused prices to decline lately, but what I believe from the beginning of the year that is FUD and the news about ban that made prices fall sharply, then some time ago was the rejection of ETFs, why are prices still stable at this low price? because market confidence has not yet returned to growth..
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

BTC was recognized by U.S. government. It means that U.S. are ready to wide adoption of crypto and they open their market for new opportunities. When it will become clear that BTC is very profitable payment method, price may grow.
In 2018, the price has been unstable and went below 10k figure that was a big decline in value and we were expecting a different market but something happened opposite to our expectations. The main reason for this decline is due to the major market factor that is the demand rate factor so whenever we see any decline in price the major thing we notice is a decrease in market demand.

DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I think the long term effect is because the hype for bitcoin dropped however there are still more people than last year. The point is if we smaller the numbers and give examples lets say there was 100 people interested in bitcoin in 2014 or so, than there was 200 people interested in late 2017 than another 100 people joined during november bull rush which made the total 300 people interested in crypto, at the past 10 months 80 of them left, we are still sitting here at 220 people interested even tho a lot of it left we are still above what it initially was. Which means the "decline" is actually an alright thing since we are still above what we used to be both in interested people count and price.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

In my opinion the reason for fall in the price in the beginning of this year was that the bump in the 2017 was created temporarily and was not natural, that’s why it collapsed when the whales took all the money from the market. The market capital decreased and the price downed to its knees. Now the price is on the track and will increase with the market cap.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

I can't be sure of the reasons that have caused prices to decline lately, but what I believe from the beginning of the year that is FUD and the news about ban that made prices fall sharply, then some time ago was the rejection of ETFs, why are prices still stable at this low price? because market confidence has not yet returned to growth..
It is obvious when you do not make profit from your investment you will be definitely disheartened and will think something else. When lots of people lost their money due to huge dip in the price, most of them withdrew their investment or converted to Altcoin. They assumed bitcoin a Ponzi scheme and I think that whales are responsible for the whole situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: