Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29505 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

I see that everything is fine with the market. After the crypto industry gained popularity, big players who came to manipulate such markets came here, and we have to put up with it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

I think the market price in this month is less productive, making the altcoin lose a lot of value, especially for ETH, one of the coin Faforit has now become less potential. in the coin phase, it gradually develops and falls gradually, I think ETH will rise again and try to buy when the price has risen.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

I can't say anything positive so far, as the market has stabilized, but it is still bearish. As soon as the bull market comes, it will be noticeable.

sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

CZ in currently interview have said "So, I think that any minute the bull market will return, and historically, October to December are the good months. Before Christmas are usually the months when the markets go up very often, but I am not saying that it will this year, or that it will not. I don't make predictions. I just react." I totally agree with him. One day when wake up, all market increase more than 2x per days, it's coming.
He should also give the reasons for the returning of bull market. I can also say the bearish situation will end soon but how? This is the big question. Everyone is hopeful about the better future of bitcoin but no one is sure that people will put their money again in bitcoin and the market value will up and the price will also rise. It will happen but in the far future.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

If you bought ETH for $ 700 and if you sell it for $ 700 then you will lose the chance of making a profit. Even banks give interest deposits for profit.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

We can not know how ETHEREUM will oscillate in the near future, as we can not even know about BITCOIN or other important coins. We can not say that the etehreum will not reach the $ 800 threshold again, because it will surely arrive. The problem is how long will it be? How investors have brought the currency at that $ 800 threshold will be found in the future. It is a shame that the bitcoin and ethereum prices influence so much the other currencies. It is important that more and more people hear the crypto market, and this can attract potential investors.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Donggou

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

The cryptocurrency market that entered 2018 continued to decline, leading to insufficient confidence in the current cryptocurrency market. Many investors have become spectators and they will add cryptocurrencies the next time the market is active.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

ETH landed on the moon last year because ICO was loved by investors at the time, but this year is not the case. This year's ICO is continuing to slump, and ETH is in a state of continuous decline!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

I don't think eth will grow by the end of 2018. Quite the contrary. Many investors have become disillusioned with ico projects.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I would not sell and hold the ethereum coins.
This is risky, but the only way to avoid loss.
You have to do what you think is right, but that is the way i would do it.
Whether that is good or bad, we'll see in the coming months.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Apparently you have not enough experience, as the bull market has not come, and the fact that prices are rising slightly does not mean that the trend and cycle have changed.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

Maybe we can't be too optimistic now, although ETH is indeed a sign of a small flip, but it is not enough. We have seen this happen many times, but every time we are disappointed. So I think we should be cautious, even if you want to open a position at this time, you should control your quantity.

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

The market is now very difficult, I have also disappeared in the past few months, so I have lost a lot and now I still have several altcoins, I will save altcoin until I can recover my losses. At least my capital is back again.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

the market is still low and ethereum prices are still low even I think the ethreum price is still far from the price at the beginning of the year, but I'm sure ethereum prices will recover again, so it's better to be patient and hold
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

The market is currently still in a downturn, the market has not stabilized for a few months, we certainly hope that in the near future the market will rise again followed by a cryptocurrency that will stretch again

I do not see the great changes in the market. Today, the cryptocurrencies lose something and turn red. Tomorrow, everything can change, and the altcoins will be green. The bull run will not come soon.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

The market is currently still in a downturn, the market has not stabilized for a few months, we certainly hope that in the near future the market will rise again followed by a cryptocurrency that will stretch again

I do not see the great changes in the market. Today, the cryptocurrencies lose something and turn red. Tomorrow, everything can change, and the altcoins will be green. The bull run will not come soon.
The fact is that there are always some factors on the cryptocurrency market in July and first of all it was active investors. But today, some features of the outflow of investment funds have been observed, which will not provide an opportunity to stabilize And hang a cryptocurrency market by the end of the year.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

I believe market is stabilizing and preparing a base to launch the next bull run. Most bad news is already baked in and market just some good news to get going up.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

at this time maybe some crypto especially bitcoin experienced price increases. although the price increase is not high but it is at least very pleasant for some people, especially people who daily trade
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

hy mate
I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.
what do you think?
I think that Ethereum hasn't updated the real bottom as well as Bitcoin, but anyways I'm positive about the market because in the long term it will grow dramatically. If I were you, I wouldn't sell ETH when it get's to $700 just to regain the losses, it's better to hold... as ETH hits $700-800, it will definitely update the all time high.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I believe in a bull market soon. You can see that there are a lot of great news about crypto, like Bakkt. Also there are a lot of optimistic forecasts from honarable experts.
I observe the market is in bad conditions and there are no green signals, I mean no growth in the price for the last several months. But I think we should not ne panic and should be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin and be patient to hold our coins till that time and be patient and wait. I hope that the future will be good and the price will go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: