Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Bounties for Newbies  (Read 1065 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

Most campaigns do not allow newbie participation, because if so you can create thousands of clones to do bounty. So post constructive comments, after 1 month you will reach Jr. Member rank and can join the signature campaign.

Good answer mate there are so many thread about this asking newbies want to join in signture bounty
I sugeest to all newbies here in forum just need first to learn how to be patience
Wait the right time if the rank is become promoted as jr member to join bounty

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

I don't know the bounty of the company, in which would have taken newbie. Now, even Junior not everywhere take, what can we say about the newcomers. So you do not need to spend time looking for such a project. It is better to increase your rank and gain new knowledge about the cryptocurrency.
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

I would not recommend you to look for such companies. I think that it will not be worth the time. It is better to wait for the rank above, and then already go to support your favorite project Smiley
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

Signature bounty for newbies is not a very good idea because it will only increase the creation of multiple accounts to spam this forum with low quality posts weekly and thus making it harder for people who are genuine participants of bounty campaigns to earn less than  their efforts merits.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Some of us are very new to Btt and also new to Signature bounties.

Please can someone help provide links to signature bounties for NEWBIES

Thanks very much
The problem is that bounties that are accepting newbie participants are only limited because they are lifting the standard of the quality of the posts especially in signature bounties. Still there are some and you may check on those campaigns in altcoin thread marketplace bounty section. You may freely choose among different campaigns that would satisfy your need.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

I do not think that there are signatures for newbies for you to be qualified you have to be atleast a jr member and you can attain that based on the number of post you have to be making
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

There are not much bounties for newbies, and if there are, it is likely to be low quality and the pay will be very low. So it is best you grow your rank to that of a junior member. It will take you less than a month to reach that
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

They release the signature bounty campaign and pay high for it. Because this campaign is abused less than other campaigns. If newbies can join it, I think there are tons of cheaters will participate.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

There is no signature campaign for newbies.  I have been here since January 2018 and I never saw a signature for newbies.
Besides, newbies cannot post a signature in profile which one of the requirements.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Thanks very much

You know what it really good to participate in bounty campaign but almost lots of available bounty allows only to jr. Member and above to participate. So if you are only a newbie I suggest to you it is better to study first and learn lots here because in the future you can used it. It is much better if you enjoy your time first as a newbie before taking a big step. Everyone of us here start as newbie. But if you truly want there a few bounty campaign also that allows newbie. But they are just only few.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

It seems that it will be difficult to find a signature campaign for Newbies, almost none. because most bounty campaigns limit participants from the rank of Jr.Member and above. what you can do right now is, keep on making quality posts! until your rank becomes Jr.Member, later you can ask a similar question if your rank has gone up! "Signature Bounties for Jr.Member?"
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Thanks very much

You won't find those, because if it's happen there will be a lot of people creating new accounts and spam to that bounty.
So, it won't happen.
better you learn and increase your rank first
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Bounty campaigns nowadays are hard to make a living because there are so many people coming to this type of work, so earning income from them is hard so I think we should not focus on collecting This entry focuses on investment

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Try to help other members with their knowledge and understanding, Newbies do not have many options when joining the Bounty! Full Member will be good and have more options!
mayasari

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Thanks very much

You can find some bounty in Bountrus, there are a lot of legit bounty, and so far always paid, for example I join on LASER bounty for signature, and you can join there on telegram channel for more info, visit this link : https://t.me/bounTrust

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Bounty campaigns nowadays are hard to make a living because there are so many people coming to this type of work, so earning income from them is hard so I think we should not focus on collecting This entry focuses on investment
It's true, most people come to this forum just to become bounty hunters, but don't think about the quality of their work. And if you already get a payment from the bounty, do a dump that only throws coins at a low price. At least invest in the project to support its progress, so that there is reciprocity that both provide benefits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Some of the bounties are strictly accept for the Newbies signature but for me I agree with this idea  which is newbies will accepted .This is a challenge for the newly member to do working hard and make it a better or quality post for a signature bounties.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Before going for bounties, I suggest you read forum rules on how to post replies that has substance, and how to get merit. Without those you rank will always be lower.

Let's find another bounty in Bountrust, there are a lot of legit bounty, you can find in telegram channel, come join here : https://t.me/bounTrust   Wink

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

the forum now has a new rule and currently many jr member accounts that don't have merit will become newies (newbie + jr member) cannot join any signatures now, so you can only join social media campaigns

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

Now you need to improve your English to succeed get One merit to rank-up to Junior or Buy a CopperMembership.
I suggest to follow the project of user Jet Cash (Fit to Talk forum) about helping bitcointalk users to develop better skills in English language, here the link to the website: http://fittotalk.com/english-talk/index.php
Follow the discussion about new rules here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: