Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying for education  (Read 1530 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

It's largely considered to be almost a necessity to pay for some kind of education if you are planning on becoming a stock trader. 
How many people have paid for some kind of trading education, either focusing in stock trading or in crypto trading.
Do you think it's helped you?
What was your experience through trading education either paid or unpaid?

By  the  helped  of   youtube community  I eventually learned   trading  and you too  can learn  by watching  video's  without  paying  any  cents  to the  youtuber  Wink  in stock trading  there's a lot of  book  Wink
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

I didn't pay for education, I learned from my own experience. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. I paid for signals and for market Analytics.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

There is a saying that whatever you do not pay any price for, you do not value. A lot of persons have passed through certain knowledges that they did not pay for but I came to realize that the real knowledge in trading requires much more learning and often times it comes at a cost. To become a full time trader, some expert coaching is required and it does not often come free

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

It's largely considered to be almost a necessity to pay for some kind of education if you are planning on becoming a stock trader. 
How many people have paid for some kind of trading education, either focusing in stock trading or in crypto trading.

if we want to get more knowledge, paying for education might be a solution. but for me personally, I get knowledge from friends who have been trading longer, besides that I also learn from experiences that I am practicing.
if I have to pay to do trade education, I don't have money yet.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

You will find some guide or tutorial about trading, some people sell trading tutorials, But I wouldn't suggest you to buy any kind of paid tutorial, Because I don't think it is helpful! You can learn the basic of trading from youtube tutorial or from Google, medium, and articles freely. Trading is all about read and practice. So, do all those things, then you will be a good trader, No need to admit anywhere to learn to trade. By following others trading style on the tutorial, you can't be a good trader too.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

To be honest, I never paid for trading education. I wanted to, but sometimes I rethink and realize that it is too much. I just aware that we live in the era where everything can be searched and be learned by ourselves. Lots of media can help me to improve and gain knowledge. Reading is also help me out especially when an issues pop up in bitcoin. Most importantly, practice. Do the trading gradually to get experience and be experienced, whether or not it make us lose or win, I assume it as challenge, not a must.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

It really gives us a lot of experience. Prior to doing something, we need a solid foundation of knowledge not to make a fundamental mistake. So the money spent on learning about securities and basic trading will be very good.

ThankThake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I didn't pay for education, I learned from my own experience. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. I paid for signals and for market Analytics.
Our education system in all over the world is full of loopholes. We never ever had such system that tells us how to take humanity up. How to do human development at different capacities.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

Why will ANYONE pay for education? We are lucky people to have such resources through which we can learn anything and everything FREE. We can do it via YouTube, Google or even specific sites available for specific thing. I do Forex trading, and I have learned most of my stuff from my broker FreshForex for FREE with their 7-step educational setup. So, why pay when you get such ideal way of learning free!
This is correct, you will have a limited information with paid education because they teach only based on their lesson plan.
I'd suggest that we keep our money and use it for trading, be resourceful, nowadays with the advent of internet, one can get the right information as long as he is willing to spend time and effort to reach his goal. Most of the successful people in trading does not have formal education, so go with the trend, if they can make it then it's possible for us to make it.
Almost all informations we do really need is already on the internet that's why paying up for education would really be useless since those teachers will really just get info on the net itself.
There might be some info that cant be searched online but only on small parts which isn't really worth for you to pay. Make use of funds on other things like investment
rather than paying those gurus or professionals which isn't really worthy at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: