Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

It doesn't make sense if their not sending till after ICO if people were to get them from the company off an exchange and then sell for lower they would literally be just throwing money away lol, who would buy a token for say 1$ and then sell it for 0.50$ lol
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

People are dumping bounty tokens only when they think it's useless. But people who had done the study of the project and if he /she thinks token will give them good return in future then they will not dunp it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

It doesn't make sense if their not sending till after ICO if people were to get them from the company off an exchange and then sell for lower they would literally be just throwing money away lol, who would buy a token for say 1$ and then sell it for 0.50$ lol

Thats what i am saying it in a different manner. But people buy at ultra low price at exchanges and sell it at bit higher profits. But still it might be too far away from ICO price.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

Ya to my knowledge it’s only via bitmart since it’s a promotion for the listing launch I still think it’s a great opportunity and was really was smart for the team to use the opportunity

Yea. Was a good and a smart move like you said. I just hope a lot of people get to see this and indeed participate in the campaign.

Most projects don't indicate listing on any exchange until after ICO, I think people will be glad to know they already listing in motion.

For me, listing of token is very happy news. My only concern is the timing. They are too early to get listed which will spoil the fun of listing after token sales.

I think the reason why they went for exchange listing is because they want countries that are banned from buying token at ICO to have access to the token regardless

From Bitmart we can buy, but can  we sell also now when ICO is running? Areere any previous cases where token was available at exchange during ICO? What was the result?
I dont think so!
Even if you want to put a sell order you have to make lower Bid then you brought it for as they are in ICO sell Price is stable now.
Bitmart listing is for making it easier to buy token then the traditional tokensel.

I haven't tried tbh however I doubt you can sell; I think the contract is locked. It wouldn't make sense if selling is allowed. People will end up selling lower the ICO price I guess.

if you can only buy the tokens at the ICO price right now, why sell them cheaper? That would not make sense. and Bountytokens have not been sent, right?

That is true; Bounty Tokens are sent after the ICO. However with the earlier case of users selling lower what I meant was that it is a possible risk; it unlikely to happen but possible especially if things changed down the line. you might find people selling at a loss to save their investments; I was basically just considering that risk even though it might be unlikely plus if the tokens are locked there is nothing to worry about any way.

Yeah, Most of the time a lot of bounty tokens are the cause why the project token price dipping a lot. That's why some investors are really don't have any choice. Instead of holding it they will going to sell it to get some of their investments back.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

People are dumping bounty tokens only when they think it's useless. But people who had done the study of the project and if he /she thinks token will give them good return in future then they will not dunp it.

Some projects don’t give out their tokens. It’s fortunate to get NAT tokens from bounty. There would always the dumpers, always a reason to sell off. Whales would be looking out for an opportunity to buy at a low rate. Best to keep your tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

Thats what i am saying it in a different manner. But people buy at ultra low price at exchanges and sell it at bit higher profits. But still it might be too far away from ICO price.

Whenever people are selling tokens on cheap price it will always making new low and lot of investors are booking losses.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

It will ebb and flow I think as eth bounces I imagine if your quick you’ll be able to pick up cheaper from time to time depending on who’s selling for less than it was bought for, for some reason

Yeah, in my opinion, they should have made the sale price $0.01 or 0.00005 ETH as it avoids any confusion or differences. I would prefer it if it was either a set price in crypto or a set price in fiat.

Yes, this was said before, the price was locked to 0.00005 ETH for each NAT when the token sale was happening from the ICO website. Just a reminder that since we moved the remaining tokens to the exchanges we cannot guarantee that price anymore, we launched at $0.01 per token. This price will be affected by the users trading.

So in that case, natmin has no control over the price?, this is the aspect that i was skeptical about at first but the team is reiterating the fact that it won't negatively affect the brand, well, they just need to be sure about that because investors will be trooping to the exchange avenue to acquire the token and won't that affect the amount of sales?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

It will ebb and flow I think as eth bounces I imagine if your quick you’ll be able to pick up cheaper from time to time depending on who’s selling for less than it was bought for, for some reason

Yeah, in my opinion, they should have made the sale price $0.01 or 0.00005 ETH as it avoids any confusion or differences. I would prefer it if it was either a set price in crypto or a set price in fiat.

Yes, this was said before, the price was locked to 0.00005 ETH for each NAT when the token sale was happening from the ICO website. Just a reminder that since we moved the remaining tokens to the exchanges we cannot guarantee that price anymore, we launched at $0.01 per token. This price will be affected by the users trading.

So in that case, natmin has no control over the price?, this is the aspect that i was skeptical about at first but the team is reiterating the fact that it won't negatively affect the brand, well, they just need to be sure about that because investors will be trooping to the exchange avenue to acquire the token and won't that affect the amount of sales?

I don't think it matter if it is locked. Plus if they have no control (which I think is mostly about the bonus) over the token I think this can be seen a good thing for early investors assuming the price remains after the ICO.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

Whenever people are selling tokens on cheap price it will always making new low and lot of investors are booking losses.
I agree but the strong investors keep their token for a while and in the future it will reach new heights and they will be the ones making most profit then, it is just a matter of time.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

I agree but the strong investors keep their token for a while and in the future it will reach new heights and they will be the ones making most profit then, it is just a matter of time.

It's not easy to pick the right token for investment. Many projects came and gone, very few was genuine and continuing their work towards achieving the goals.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Some projects don’t give out their tokens. It’s fortunate to get NAT tokens from bounty. There would always the dumpers, always a reason to sell off. Whales would be looking out for an opportunity to buy at a low rate. Best to keep your tokens.
Well true!
That's why i think distribution of bounty Token should be lower or limited or locked if possible!
As it kills they project at first  listing  day as Bounty Hunters waits for the day to Dump them!
I'll be amazing if Natmin has some plan for that as Past really thought us many thing! 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

In my opinion I don't think that's the only reason why people do dump their tokens while listing on exchange. With the current market situation people who get the token for free no believe that once the token get listed they can sell for the listed price and buy back after the price has dumped.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

In my opinion I don't think that's the only reason why people do dump their tokens while listing on exchange. With the current market situation people who get the token for free no believe that once the token get listed they can sell for the listed price and buy back after the price has dumped.

Truly, both claims are right. In one hand people dump token because lately tokens lose value too easily and people dump immediately they have a chance because they don't believe in it. On the other hand, people dump to take advantage of the ICO price and buy back when value has gone down if they believe in the project
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

I would not say so, in many countries, the income that can be achieved with Bountytokens, a very good one. And then the tokens are often sold very quickly and cheaply because the money is badly needed.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

I would not say so, in many countries, the income that can be achieved with Bountytokens, a very good one. And then the tokens are often sold very quickly and cheaply because the money is badly needed.

yeah, i would partially agree with you because sometimes bounty token are sold as a result of fear, they are sometimes afraid of losing a decent amount as a result delay or bad market situation

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

I tend to hold bounty tokens for a long time, but ya i get the fear i've lost out on a few thousand dollars from not dumping, but tat the same time i've got a nice chunk of bounty tokens that are still growing which is great, i think crypto as a whole is a hodgepodge of people guessing what to invest in and what to hold or sell hehe
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

I tend to hold bounty tokens for a long time, but ya i get the fear i've lost out on a few thousand dollars from not dumping, but tat the same time i've got a nice chunk of bounty tokens that are still growing which is great, i think crypto as a whole is a hodgepodge of people guessing what to invest in and what to hold or sell hehe

the craziest part of it is the time when the market is in total mess times like that i would be wishing i did DUMP those token when it still valuable but like you said no one is certain of anything

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

the craziest part of it is the time when the market is in total mess times like that i would be wishing i did DUMP those token when it still valuable but like you said no one is certain of anything

Hehe for all we know tomorrow alll altcoin will be up 500% it’s a lot of possibilities and who really knows what’s possible over the next days months or years
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:10:31 AM

As seen on CCN: Natmin Escrow System- An Ingenious and Cost-Effective Escrow Solution

https://www.ccn.com/natmin-escrow-system-an-ingenious-and-cost-effective-escrow-solution/

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

As seen on CCN: Natmin Escrow System- An Ingenious and Cost-Effective Escrow Solution

https://www.ccn.com/natmin-escrow-system-an-ingenious-and-cost-effective-escrow-solution/

Congratulation on the PR. I see you guys mentioned in various posts. It is a good marketing scheme however it can grow costly quite easily; I know many of these outlets charge for such posts. I think it would also help to maybe attend meetups and conferences.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: