Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mat56hal

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

Good projects are always worth their weight in gold. But wait, gold will soon replace bitcoin, so you can talk about the weight of bitcoin))) Here are just a few now worthy projects. But I found in my one))

I think that Bitcoin has already become a full-fledged analogue of digital gold and for many it is even more valuable. Just most people think that diamonds or gold are true values, and Bitcoin is a dummy. But in real life the opposite is true.

Absolutely agree with you! Bitcoin for many has become the main income, and people no longer want to have anything else! Such bitcoin fever!
most likely not bitcoin but the whole crypto industry has become a worldwide fever, just a lot of people understand that this is the future,and no one wants to miss the opportunity to get into this industry in the beginning
The earlier people learn about cryptocurrencies, the better for them. Look at those who started doing it 6 or 8 years ago. They are all millionaires!
I hope that we will succeed, the industry is only at the stage of development. Anyone who has a good mind will get good money in the future.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

I hope that we will succeed, the industry is only at the stage of development. Anyone who has a good mind will get good money in the future.
Early investors, as a rule, always get a good profit. Now the market is very attractive for investments. I hope that soon we will grow!
n_vd

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Early investors, as a rule, always get a good profit. Now the market is very attractive for investments. I hope that soon we will grow!
Yes, but not everyone can make a deep analysis of the project. In this case, HR base looks attractive enough. I will follow the development of the project.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Good projects are always worth their weight in gold. But wait, gold will soon replace bitcoin, so you can talk about the weight of bitcoin))) Here are just a few now worthy projects. But I found in my one))

I think that Bitcoin has already become a full-fledged analogue of digital gold and for many it is even more valuable. Just most people think that diamonds or gold are true values, and Bitcoin is a dummy. But in real life the opposite is true.

Absolutely agree with you! Bitcoin for many has become the main income, and people no longer want to have anything else! Such bitcoin fever!
I'm not agree my friend, bitcoin most valuable for sure, however there are ripple wich going strong with each day for example or EOS, I think people still believe in alts.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Yes, but not everyone can make a deep analysis of the project. In this case, HR base looks attractive enough. I will follow the development of the project.
I also like the project, the idea itself is relevant in our time and I'm sure that the team will do everything possible to gain a foothold in the market.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

Yes, about the market, it makes everyone nervous! Nothing, everything will be all right! The main thing is that there was not such a panic as it once was! People went crazy, they sold everything that they had on their wallets! Smiley
Sold only fools, but who was not afraid, in the future, will earn good money)

I agree! Those who sold, now bite their elbows! That's why I made conclusions. What better not to hurry up with decisions and without panic !!!! Smiley

Steinbeck

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Yes, about the market, it makes everyone nervous! Nothing, everything will be all right! The main thing is that there was not such a panic as it once was! People went crazy, they sold everything that they had on their wallets! Smiley

I agree! Those who sold, now bite their elbows! That's why I made conclusions. What better not to hurry up with decisions and without panic !!!! Smiley
In the market, crypto-currency panic is only harmful, you need to think with a cold head
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

Not all people sold their crypto-currency savings, many keep koin and hope for a brighter future. Of course every day, these people are less ...
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

Not all people sold their crypto-currency savings, many keep koin and hope for a brighter future. Of course every day, these people are less ...
Let them sell, I will get more crypts Grin
Bearish sentiment gradually melts, as the market seems to have found its bottom.
mat56hal

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
Merited by KLoUN287 (2)

Bearish sentiment gradually melts, as the market seems to have found its bottom.

As bearish sentiment intensified, those who bought the crypto currency at its peak were already disappointed, but the real predators of the financial market, which are at the top of the food chain, perfectly understand when exactly the right time for a turn comes. Cool
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

I expect that the downward trend will stay on for as long as it will be interesting for whales.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

I'm not agree my friend, bitcoin most valuable for sure, however there are ripple wich going strong with each day for example or EOS, I think people still believe in alts.
By the way, "Ripple" yesterday began a sharp upward movement and showed + 20%. With its capitalization, this is an important indicator. It is possible that now is the moment of trend change on the crypto market, and we are waiting for growth!
Now is the time to buy!
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

Many companies should be happy with this project, especially the HR department. They'll get easier way to find new employee that match what they really needed, since HR base providing complete information about employee data that are easily accessed.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Many companies should be happy with this project, especially the HR department. They'll get easier way to find new employee that match what they really needed, since HR base providing complete information about employee data that are easily accessed.
Undoubtedly, this project should be interested in employment agencies. But, on the other hand, for them it is a direct competitor.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

By the way, "Ripple" yesterday began a sharp upward movement and showed + 20%. With its capitalization, this is an important indicator. It is possible that now is the moment of trend change on the crypto market, and we are waiting for growth!
Now is the time to buy!
They announced new technology that's why it happened, by the way a lot of altcoins going up right now, so it seems people believe in alts.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

You're right. It is possible that the strong growth of alcohines will soon begin. Many people say this. The whole market is waiting.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

You're right. It is possible that the strong growth of alcohines will soon begin. Many people say this. The whole market is waiting.
Judging by the schedule for the entire past year, this growth will be just insane and we will see the coins ten times more expensive than now.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

After such a fall, which we see in 9 months of 2018, growth of 10 times will be minimal. I hope to see that some of my coins are growing 20 and 30 times.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

Now you can buy almost any coin, and everything will grow. It's another matter if you invest in mega profitable projects. Then you really can count on a mega-profit of 20 or 30 times. I hope this project is one of those.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Judging by the schedule for the entire past year, this growth will be just insane and we will see the coins ten times more expensive than now.
I would very much like to see such a crazy growth
but whether it will be this year, or the fall will be delayed for a long time, it is not known
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: