Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:19:56 AM

The project has a really interesting concept that can be of real use. I think that platform CRYPTO-HR will be a success for people who are looking for work or who offer jobs.
And in what this platform will surpass the existing analogues? What are the advantages of platform CRYPTO-HR over its competitors? And there are more than enough competitors!
Do you know competing projects that are also involved in a decentralized job search platform? A platform that will function with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts? I personally do not know a single competitor. Name at least one competitor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:54:47 PM

The project has a really interesting concept that can be of real use. I think that platform CRYPTO-HR will be a success for people who are looking for work or who offer jobs.
And in what this platform will surpass the existing analogues? What are the advantages of platform CRYPTO-HR over its competitors? And there are more than enough competitors!
Do you know competing projects that are also involved in a decentralized job search platform? A platform that will function with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts? I personally do not know a single competitor. Name at least one competitor.
this project really has a unique idea, and such projects I have not met,then I really like this project because of the uniqueness
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:28:27 AM

I also have not seen projects with a similar idea. Therefore, I became interested in this project. I think that in case of successful implementation of the platform it will be a very successful project.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:20:18 AM

I also have not seen projects with a similar idea. Therefore, I became interested in this project. I think that in case of successful implementation of the platform it will be a very successful project.
So I wanted to ask that guy about what competitors is he talking about? I do not know competing projects. The idea of the project CRYPTO-HR is really unique in its own way!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:19:16 PM

So I wanted to ask that guy about what competitors is he talking about? I do not know competing projects. The idea of the project CRYPTO-HR is really unique in its own way!
Any project has competitors. Now probably there is not a single niche in which there is no competition.
tor9

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:54:32 PM

Any project has competitors. Now probably there is not a single niche in which there is no competition.
I do not agree with you,this project is unique,and I have seen one Russian project with a unique gaming theme,and in this project the team works for their money without the help of investors
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:08:32 AM

Then tell me the names of the projects that offer decentralized solutions on the blockchain for recruitment? I don't know...
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:19:25 AM

I do not agree with you,this project is unique,and I have seen one Russian project with a unique gaming theme,and in this project the team works for their money without the help of investors
In order to develop independently without financial support, huge financial reserves are needed. Product development is not cheap.
tor9

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:35:09 PM

In order to develop independently without financial support, huge financial reserves are needed. Product development is not cheap.
of course, the development of the project and especially its advertising and presentation has a huge financial expenditure, a lot of money to pay the exchanges for listing their coins, because almost all projects and depend on their investors
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:11:21 PM

of course, the development of the project and especially its advertising and presentation has a huge financial expenditure, a lot of money to pay the exchanges for listing their coins, because almost all projects and depend on their investors
If all projects were adequate and honest, they would not be so dependent on investors.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:19:55 AM

I think the team has enough money to focus on development. I don't remember the team complaining about the lack of funding.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:13:14 AM

From the former crypto of altruism today there is not a trace left ... everything is built on just making money ... This happened because a banking octopus entered the cryptoworld and started its tentacles everywhere.
tor9

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

From the former crypto of altruism today there is not a trace left ... everything is built on just making money ... This happened because a banking octopus entered the cryptoworld and started its tentacles everywhere.
I fully agree with you, now the blockchain sector is only associated with making money,and so many people came for easy money in the world of crypto industry
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:25:40 AM

This is because as soon as someone manages to earn a little cryptocurrency-all tend to exchange it for fiat money. So we have this result.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:15:14 AM

I fully agree with you, now the blockchain sector is only associated with making money,and so many people came for easy money in the world of crypto industry
This is quite logical. Of course, there is a percentage of users who are simply interested in this technology, but the majority of users came to the crypto industry in order to earn money.
tor9

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:21:19 PM

This is quite logical. Of course, there is a percentage of users who are simply interested in this technology, but the majority of users came to the crypto industry in order to earn money.
now everything in the world is tied to making money,and many people have become Mercantile, and such an opportunity as to earn relatively easy money no one wants to miss, but not everyone succeeds
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:50:26 AM

Why be surprised? There are very few altruists and people who are infected with the idea of building a new digital economy. The vast majority came to this market only to make money.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:57:12 AM

now everything in the world is tied to making money,and many people have become Mercantile, and such an opportunity as to earn relatively easy money no one wants to miss, but not everyone succeeds
I would not call investing in cryptocurrencies - easy money. With this approach, it is easier to lose money than to earn.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:55:07 PM

I would not call investing in cryptocurrencies - easy money. With this approach, it is easier to lose money than to earn.
It was way back to 2017 but the same rules are not actual nowadays. Investing in cryptocurrencies can be profitable but investing blindly always have the same result that we already know.
tor9

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:35:50 PM

it was clear to people who were aware of the events, and the newcomers thought about easy money and very wrong in their opinion and lost their money, the world of Finance-a very cruel world
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: