Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of learning before earning  (Read 98 times)
Roseboy0202 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

The cryptocurrency world is a vast and interesting world that requires a good knowledge and understanding and bitcointalk forum are one of those plat forms where the status quo can be achieved .
  But for some reasons of earning and greed the forum get influx with rather not so educative post and interaction

Now let's reason together  about learning before earning. Friends let's take a profession for example the medical doctors they go through the University studying for some yes then after they must have reached the requirement come out and move to the next stage which is medicine school where they have to meet another stage and after this becomes an intern for a while and after their work is satisfactory the get the license to practice medicine. We all know medicine is lucrative but if there where no standards to attain the medical license I think there will be a negative impact in the health of humans and this goes to most professions.
  So the essence of learning can not be over emphasized so I stand with this rule not only will it improve the forum community and aid newcomers and existing users.  It will help us personally. Yes most people are just here for a bounty campaign to meet what ever regulations the bounty organisers set and selfishly fill up the forum with low quality post leaving out the primary aim of the forum. 

In conclusion it hurt as a cryptocurrency  enthusiast to read some articles that has no impact.
 You no what every one is a winner all you have to do is to you learn and come out with something tangible and obviously get your deserved right which I think you would be proud of.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: