Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If/when scrypt asics take over, what coin will GPU miners switch to?  (Read 1956 times)
bl0ckchain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:29:04 AM

They will mine VertCoin and its clones probably (UltraCoin,Execoin). Many people will stick to LTC however just as they did with BTC.

Goldcoin (GLD) is the hidden scrypt gem. There is some sick development going on in Canada with this coin. I believe this is also the developer that invented the 51% defense system.

Additionally, people have always returned to mining Gold. I don't see any reason why suddenly human behavior will change in this Century with digital goldcoin.

So the obvious answer for me is GLD.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:55:08 AM

gridcoin! Asics can't do nothing against it, because it's too much correlated to BOINC
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:23:42 PM

They will mine VertCoin and its clones probably (UltraCoin,Execoin). Many people will stick to LTC however just as they did with BTC.

Goldcoin (GLD) is the hidden scrypt gem. There is some sick development going on in Canada with this coin. I believe this is also the developer that invented the 51% defense system.

Additionally, people have always returned to mining Gold. I don't see any reason why suddenly human behavior will change in this Century with digital goldcoin.

So the obvious answer for me is GLD.

Gzus dude, crap somewhere else...

you (your account) came alive to preach Goldcoin and wasn't that fruitcake microdick behind this? and sunny king the 51% checkpoint developer?and you just a retard?
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:27:08 PM

Darkcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: