Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens as a shares  (Read 192 times)
Uesly_Future (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

The future ain't what it used to be

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

Antifragility is a property of systems that increase in capability, resilience, or robustness as a result of stressors, shocks, volatility, noise, mistakes, faults, attacks, or failures. It is a concept developed by Professor Nassim Nicholas Taleb in his book, Antifragile, and in technical papers. As Taleb explains in his book, antifragility is fundamentally different from the concepts of resiliency (i.e. the ability to recover from failure) and robustness (that is, the ability to resist failure). The concept has been applied in risk analysis, physics, molecular biology, transportation planning, engineering, Aerospace (NASA), and computer science. (c) Wikipedia

As an example, he cites two antipodes: the banking system and the silicon valley. The first, as you know, collapsing, over and over. The second chooses the path a trial and error method so that this path will make it stronger.
With the advent of cryptocurrency, everything became somewhat more complicated. Try to decide for yourself how they can be determined. The majority will say that crypto-currencies are invulnerable. I think this is a mistake.

Blockchain positions himself invulnerable. Time will tell, but so far it really looks like the truth. As for the cryptocurrency, it is already more complicated. We see how easily large capitals control the market of crypto-currencies. And how he is subject to the actions of the crowd. This is the market. And he is fragile.

Cryptocurrency is digital money, tokens are shares in the digital world. If we take this as an axiom, then it becomes easier to talk about the prospects of projects. Today's investment in a potentially successful token can make you flourishing in the future. For example, the shares of technology companies are lower. Microsoft and IBM. At the start of sales, the first cost a few cents, the second a few dollars. For 20 years the value of their shares rose by orders of magnitude.

Most of us did not have the opportunity to buy shares of technology companies at the start of sales. those who bought has failed because of circumstances and nerves earlier than they felt really rich. We are given a chance - our chance to become rich. Moreover, with such a bonus! there is a possibility not to invest your own money at all and get "shares" for the completed tasks. Let's use it.

It remains only to understand what deserves a "bet." There are two options: to collect everything, hoping to find a nugget; conduct an analysis of the company.

With the first option, everything is clear. 2017 was a period of growth, where everyone felt himself a skilled trader and headhunter, who felt for a gold mine. in 2018 they calmed down. A sort of period of the market depression.

The second option looks more interesting. People have become more cautious with contributions. And we, the headhunters, have more time to analyze the projects. You can take a closer look at each of them and think about whether to take part in supporting and promoting.

Concept

The key point of the project. The idea should be either invulnerable or anti-fragile.

Invulnerable can be called the cryptocurrency-exchange. Trade will always be, so the idea of crypto-exchange will always be in demand. That's why people gladly enter into projects with crypto-exchanges, in spite of the fact that other criteria look awfully. Evaluate the idea by this parameter. If it's invulnerable, it's a good choice for long term. But most likely without impressive profits.

Fragile. Many projects simply use ICO as crowdfunding. Avoid these projects. Something may fire, but it will be a temporary effect. Tokens of such projects should be sold at the first opportunity.

Antifragile projects will offer decentralization. And Yes, here we have a fertile territory. Practically any project says that this is their trump. Look closely! Most don’t need decentralization and the advantage is imaginary. Projects with artificial intelligence will be a good example.

Important project parameters

Most of them are on everyone's lips. Don't be lazy and study the website, White Paper, and team. There are some nuances. Sometimes the site doesn’t look good and one does think: "my God, What a student-losers did this?". Do not forget that ICO and bounty programs are different things. For the bounty launch period, the site may not be ready yet. Often, today's ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan on the ICO.

White paper and administrators

White Paper often doesn't give answers to all questions. And you should have a lot of them. If you see inconsistencies in the concept and monetization, don’t hesitate and fill up with questions of the appointed administrators in the chat. For me, it’s a kind of hobby to put admin in a deadlock. For myself, I have identified five types of administrators:
-Kick from a conversation after the inconvenient questions. I don't do such projects. Maybe it's biased, but why would I do something I have a lot of questions about?
-Ignores inconvenient questions. The solution is the same - I don't do.
-A long time responds and calling developers. It's very irritating, especially when the dialogue is delayed for a day or more. But the goal is achieved and I communicate directly with the developer.
-A good admin immediately understands that he is incompetent in the subtleties and immediately calls the developers. If all of there were more like him…
-Administrator from the team. Perfect option.

After ascertaining all the nuances of interest, you can decide whether to contact the project or not.

At last, colleagues, I want to ask you to be more meticulous about projects. I appeal to all those who believe in the future of cryptocurrency, and not to those who want to a quick buck. If you know any subtleties and believe in HODL, write, it’ll be interesting to know.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldenbitC

Activity: 532
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

Great idea. You need to learn more about the project. A really interesting idea of the platform team. there would be more such projects that seek to make our world a better place
Julia Rus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

Very interesting idea - to communicate with administrators. Never done that before. Limited to white paper, website and search for information on the Internet. Why it doesn't inspire confidence in me appointed as administrators in the chat. I always thought that they are unlikely in the subject more than I am, and the developers are far from them. I'll have to try Your method. Thank you!
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

i am agree with you because here the concept has been applied in risk analysis, physics, molecular biology, transportation planning, engineering, Aerospace (NASA), and computer science.  thank you sharing this article.
Bere ice

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

you are right here the concept has been applied in risk analysis, physics, molecular biology, transportation planning, engineering, Aerospace (NASA), and computer science. your article are more helpful for take good decision. everybody should read this.
Julia Rus

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

I read reviews of the book "Antifragile: Things That Again from Disorder", and I came across an interesting opinion that the telegram, after attempts to block it by Roskomnadzor in Russia, became anti-fragile.  Telegram went through a lot of trouble and survived, adapted and did not break under the pressure of the RKN. Quite a good example.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: