Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptogame24, crypto-home.info scam website  (Read 409 times)
stan_btc (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 03:33:07 AM by stan_btc
Merited by marlboroza (1)

Hello members, just want to share with you for the next, but not the last one scamming website with only one goal to steal your BTC. The website is www.cryptogame24.com! They only trying to bullshit you to "pay for membership" and then nothing. There are trolls in the net where "asking for help to withdraw BTC" because they are from China or some other bullshit reason. After you log and register email and pass, you are approved immediately - no email received, no messages - nothing! straight away! Then when you ask "support" for more details or whatever information presume it's public, they start to calling you "gay", "mother fucker" and so on and break the connection. Beware, guys! Don't allow this scam people to steal your BTC. Let's try to stop this.Regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Whois Lookup:

Domain Name: CRYPTOGAME24.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2305891581_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.reg.com
Registrar URL: http://www.reg.ru
Updated Date: 2018-09-17T00:27:31Z
Creation Date: 2018-09-04T09:25:13Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-09-04T09:25:13Z
Registrar: REGISTRAR OF DOMAIN NAMES REG.RU LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1606
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@reg.ru
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +74955801111
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.REG.RU
Name Server: NS2.REG.RU
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2018-09-17T07:49:22Z <<<
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

We have to be careful, especially when the money is going to be discussed. We must be careful and should not immediately believe in these. Because many scammers are now aggressively doing everything to steal our bitcoins.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

We have to be careful, especially when the money is going to be discussed. We must be careful and should not immediately believe in these. Because many scammers are now aggressively doing everything to steal our bitcoins.

Agree, and yes they become more aggressive in their ways to steal the money and more inventive in their lies!
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

It's very good that you created this topic. I think scammers should be in prison. We need to help each other. And warn about scammers !!!
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Such events have been common since 2015 when BTC is at a fairly cheap price compared to now. The mode they use is the same as "pulling our coin and then steal it" That's how it works. The website will also not run long.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Yes, the idea was to warn about this specific website but I think we can turn this post in to "Scam warning territory". In a perfect world will be good if we can "hit" them somehow and stop their scammer websites in the very beginning but will be hard to do this / and authorities do not co-operate when hearing "crypto" /. They want only TAX from your incomes... nothing more... nothing less...
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

Even the site looks unprofessional to me. The TLD is a big turn off for me. It's just so funny that a site that will be handling finances will refuse to provide adequate information about who they are. The only means if reaching out to them is through email and livechat. Imagine Sad

Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

There are a lot of scamming schemes on bitcoin and the only thing that i can i advice is to do research on anything before you start investing or giving out any of your information into a project. Keep safe guys and girls we are on our own on this journey.
quoctien1997

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

The creator of a new wep page to scam investors into and get their assets, which is getting popular today. So when you invest in anything, pay close attention to it.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

It's not the only problem these cryptos gambling or whatever websites. There is a big scamming process in the newly released coins as well! Most of them release something, most people don't read the White papers / some of the coins don't have any! / and start mining or buying coins in some stupid world unknown exchanges with a volume of $100 for a week... But at the end the main reason to create this "coins" is one - sell Masternodes for BTC and this is even bigger SCAM than this website!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

Hello members, just want to share with you for the next, but not the last one scamming website with only one goal to steal your BTC. The website is www.cryptogame24.com! They only trying to bullshit you to "pay for membership" and then nothing. There are trolls in the net where "asking for help to withdraw BTC" because they are from China or some other bullshit reason. After you log and register email and pass, you are approved immediately - no email received, no messages - nothing! straight away! Then when you ask "support" for more details or whatever information presume it's public, they start to calling you "gay", "mother fucker" and so on and break the connection. Beware, guys! Don't allow this scam people to steal your BTC. Let's try to stop this.Regards,

If the site promises is to good to be true,that’s absolutely scammers because bitcoin or other altcoins that legitimate is harder to gain ,and nowadays lots of crypto connected sites are fooling people so if i were you don’t get out of bitcointalk.org because this is the only legit site that promote bitcoin and so as all the cryptocurrencies
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

If the site promises is to good to be true,that’s absolutely scammers because bitcoin or other altcoins that legitimate is harder to gain ,and nowadays lots of crypto connected sites are fooling people so if i were you don’t get out of bitcointalk.org because this is the only legit site that promote bitcoin and so as all the cryptocurrencies

Please! There is no guarantee that some coin promoted here in ANN page is legit! Examples are hundreds, unfortunately...
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

The scam website has a new web address: https://crypto-home.info/. Beware!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:01 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:34:54 PM by marlboroza

Please change topic to "crypto-home or crypto-home.info scam" to make it visible on search engines.

Or to hollycrypto.info or to whatever their next name will be  Roll Eyes

edited
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

How do you know it's them? I agree that website is scammy and only takes about 2 seconds to figure that out. Check out the links that don't work especially their "API" - https://crypto-home.info/#api_page

Now the joke,
Established in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider, crypto-home has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange, trusted by over a million users.
https://crypto-home.info/about

https://who.is/whois/crypto-home.info
Registered On 2018-09-08

I don't know what kind of laziness it takes to fall for this.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:33:49 AM

Please change topic to "crypto-home or crypto-home.info scam" to make it visible on search engines.

Changed. Thanks for the advice.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

How do you know it's them? I agree that website is scammy and only takes about 2 seconds to figure that out. Check out the links that don't work especially their "API" - https://crypto-home.info/#api_page
When I enter "cryptogame24.com" it redirects me to "crypto-home.info". Can't be something different, right Huh
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

Now when I enter their URL, it redirects me to https://hollycrypto.info/.

Seems like the scammer is constantly changing their web address but their site still contains the exact same content in order to scam people. Did you get scammed yourself? How was the scam conducted from their part?

I feel like you may have been victim to a fake withdrawal scam, where someone approaches you saying that they need help with withdrawals, asking you to send them actual bitcoins while handing over their balance on one of those phishing sites. Obviously, you'll never be able to withdraw that balance from the site. Let me know if that was how they scammed you.

But either way, if any exchange asks you to pay for a membership and/or has gambling functions on their site, most likely they're scams. Regulated exchanges that are legit never do that.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

Now when I enter their URL, it redirects me to https://hollycrypto.info/.

Seems like the scammer is constantly changing their web address but their site still contains the exact same content in order to scam people. Did you get scammed yourself? How was the scam conducted from their part?

I feel like you may have been victim to a fake withdrawal scam, where someone approaches you saying that they need help with withdrawals, asking you to send them actual bitcoins while handing over their balance on one of those phishing sites. Obviously, you'll never be able to withdraw that balance from the site. Let me know if that was how they scammed you.

But either way, if any exchange asks you to pay for a membership and/or has gambling functions on their site, most likely they're scams. Regulated exchanges that are legit never do that.

Same scammer mate! Same website...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: