Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I.Goldstein's charity ponzi  (Read 9936 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

LOL! Your welcome  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 09:35:32 PM

Can you guys hurry up and post the next round of this internet bitch fight?  I have to go to work in a couple of hours and I need my morning drama fix before I leave.

Bump. Only an hour and forty-five minutes before repentance has to go to work. Help a fellow BT'er.

Let me try...

WHO CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ATLAS ALONE?!!

If you keep bullying him, I'M JUST GONNA KILL MYSELF!!! And then I'll kill all you too! That'll show you!

There's nothing like a typo in 18 point red.

Note to self: Remember to don't hump my new coffee table and type at the same time.  Wink
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 09:59:47 PM

Note to self: Remember to don't hump my new coffee table and type at the same time.  Wink

Nah, i'm just typing all of this on my android tablet, and sometimes the autocorrect gets wonky.
Primitive Caveman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 10:17:20 PM

I like how Atlas still doesn't understand why people had problems with him hijacking other people's computers to mine bitcoins with his website (an idea he's now recycled and is offering it to other people as a "revolutionary idea.")

He wants victims? There were plenty there. Just because the amount stolen from others was miniscule doesn't mean it wasn't a crime. Guess the word "principle" doesn't exist in whatever idiot dictionary he uses to make himself look smart.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 10:23:53 PM

I like how Atlas still doesn't understand why people had problems with him hijacking other people's computers to mine bitcoins with his website (an idea he's now recycled and is offering it to other people as a "revolutionary idea.")

You're making the mistake of assuming that Atlas doesn't understand the arguments people have been making about forced mining.  He understands them - he just doesn't agree with them.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
repentance

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 10:52:46 PM

I'm leaving for work in 10 minutes.  I fully expect to come home to the mother of all internet bitch fights and I'm going to be really pissed of if you guys drop the ball on this.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 12:30:16 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2011, 12:59:14 AM by Maged

Goddamn this thread is so full of hilarious I just about got a nosebleed reading it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2011, 02:16:42 AM

Goddamn this thread is so full of hilarious I just about got a nosebleed reading it.

I say we dig some shit up on repentance to make him a happy camper when he gets home from work. I'm sure there's a nugget or two in his 462 posts, coupled with a little Google Gold Mining, to make get what he wishes for.  Wink

Boy, this is weird. It looks like our friend, repentance, is a religious fanatic: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?s=937dc325a755162457d6f38c25a8ccec&do=finduser&u=14697

JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 02:31:58 AM

Boy, this is weird. It looks like our friend, repentance, is a religious fanatic: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?s=937dc325a755162457d6f38c25a8ccec&do=finduser&u=14697

I'd rather bet the concept of "repentance" is one common to all religions, and him picking a dictionary word makes it 99.99999% likely (estimate) he isn't the only one on the net.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2011, 02:41:11 AM

I'd rather bet the concept of "repentance" is one common to all religions, and him picking a dictionary word makes it 99.99999% likely (estimate) he isn't the only one on the net.

I truly knew that, but wanted to have some fun at repentance's expense, nonetheless. It was the best thing I could did up in short notice. I had a 50/50 chance of it being the same guy.

This repentance guy is a slick one. Picking a dictionary word to cover his online presence is genius. I'm even willing to bet he enjoys a relatively normal life.
JeffK

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 02:42:45 AM

I truly knew that, but wanted to have some fun at repentance's expense, nonetheless. It was the best thing I could did up in short notice. I had a 50/50 chance of it being the same guy.

This repentance guy is a slick one. Picking a dictionary word to cover his online presence is genius. I'm even willing to bet he enjoys a relatively normal life.

lol
JeffK

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 02:49:42 AM

You clearly don't understand these forums yet.

He at least knows how to do Bitcoin-style statistics
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2011, 03:15:48 AM

You clearly don't understand these forums yet.

In all fairness, I have had a poor grasp of mathematics long before Bitcoin.

You mean you fall somewhere near the mean?

I just got the joke, JeffK.

Exonumia

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 05:49:53 AM

Is Atlas really Mathew? I imagine him sitting there fighting with himself under 2 different personas.... or is it just me?
TheBible

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 05:52:28 AM

Haven't seen a good nerd fight in a long time.

Atlas, you're a thief, you basically admitted it in the SA thread, but handwaved it away by dismissing the low value of your theft.  It isn't the value of what you stole that matters, its the violation of trust that makes a thief untrustworthy.  People cannot give you money in good faith, because you have shown that it is in your moral center to take what does not belong to you. Besides, you didn't set out to steal "only a little", you set out to take as much as you could, but got called on it before that amounted to anything serious. The fact remains, you took that which does not belong to you. It's the same as picking their pocket and justifying it because they only had a penny. That you either can't admit what you did was wrong, or that you honestly don't believe it was wrong, only serves to show exactly why you can't be trusted.  

You're also a liar.  You claim to have never stolen, but you did steal with that javascript miner.  You claim to have never lied, but you lied about your scores in that robot competition hoping to get some donations.  I don't buy your story that you didn't see the scores at the competition for a second, and even if that is true, it still means you just made up those numbers on the spot.  This is behavior you're going to need to stamp out when you enter the real world.  You don't have value because you declare you do, when you leave the protection and safety of your parents, people are going to expect results when they hire you.

Also, you really need to check your terms in a dictionary.  Nothing makes someone look dumber than attempting to use big words to sound intelligent, and then using them incorrectly.  And you do, often.

You're still just a kid, I wasn't particularly enlightened at your age either, and you'll most likely grow out of it as you enter a world where you really do need to take care of yourself, and can't rely on parents for food, shelter, clothing, and entertainment.

Matthew.  Stop this trainwreck.  You're a grown-ass man in an internet slapfight with a teenager.  That's just sad.  Don't call his mom, stop following his every move, no one here trusts him or takes him seriously anyway, it really isn't a big deal. Let it go, you'll be a lot happier.  This is good life advice in general. Bitcoin won't fall solely because of Atlas' inability to follow through on a single project.  That's your free market weeding him out, alright?
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 06:16:59 AM

Quote from: TheBible
You claim to have never lied, but you lied about your scores in that robot competition hoping to get some donations.

Don't forget his claims of being a 70-year-old horse trader with a keen interest in Bitcoin. Which I still can't think about without laughing for several minutes.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitleaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 11:38:37 AM

Atlas has an account on the Cheating Network called Amiath.

He recently posted this advice regarding another poster being found out for using a fake ssn for their paypal account:

Make a real account (or another fake one but this time without the SSN), transfer the money to that account

Or photoshop a drivers license with your ssn/info stuff you put on there and send it to them. It may work, but could land you in even more trouble if it doesn't work.

Concerning another poster being sent a TV instead of a pair of headphones:

I'd say wait it out and see if the seller contacts you. If he doesn't, you're not legally required to return it. He probably will end up noticing though after some poor sap who bought a tv complains about receiving headphones.

He sure comes across like an unscrupulous scammer.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2011, 03:32:28 PM

Atlas has an account on the Cheating Network called Amiath.

He recently posted this advice regarding another poster being found out for using a fake ssn for their paypal account:

Make a real account (or another fake one but this time without the SSN), transfer the money to that account

Or photoshop a drivers license with your ssn/info stuff you put on there and send it to them. It may work, but could land you in even more trouble if it doesn't work.

Concerning another poster being sent a TV instead of a pair of headphones:

I'd say wait it out and see if the seller contacts you. If he doesn't, you're not legally required to return it. He probably will end up noticing though after some poor sap who bought a tv complains about receiving headphones.

He sure comes across like an unscrupulous scammer.

WTF!!! http://cheatingnetwork.net/forums/chit-chat/96205-post-your-gender-now-boy-girl.html#post860742

repentance

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 07:25:41 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2011, 03:23:47 AM by repentance

n/m

See poetry thread.

Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 04:37:42 PM

Just call his goddamn parents or not. You're bordering on blackmail now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: