Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CDRX - INTRODUCING A FUNDAMENTAL SHIFT IN GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS  (Read 18337 times)
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:03:35 PM by AmaZixOfficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:28:50 PM by AmaZixOfficial

reserved for future updates

chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

With the help of technology and experience from Goldman Sachs-backed Circle, Vitalik Buterin-backed Clearmatics, regulators and major global banks, CDRX is introducing a fundamental shift in global financial markets — starting with equities, followed by bonds and derivatives.

At CDRX we have integrated blockchain technology with a product born from more than 100 years of combined banking experience, spanning front, middle and back office, technology, risk, legal and regulatory expertise — the Crypto Depository Receipt (CDR).

You can read more on the matter in this article here: 🔍🔍 https://medium.com/@cdrx/8-reasons-cdrs-are-blockchains-killer-app-7899446c7757
evelyn69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

Hey folks, good to see things kicking off in here!

To make sure you are getting all posts from the CDRX team, make sure you get to Telegram and join the announcement group.

Here is the link! https://t.me/cdrxnews

Smiley Wink
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Hello CDRX Fans! 🎉

The team has a Friday present for you! Sneak peek video of the CDRX platform 🚀

👉🏻It is test data only, don't be alarmed!
👉🏻The team had to slow down the data for the video!

Check it out here 👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9zrnmoZEmA

Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe if you like what you see! 🎉
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

The CDRs could still be in their infancy, just like any other blockchain space. The CDRX Has a Very Bold Vision, but i think yet a good option for investors to look into.
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

The CDRs could still be in their infancy, just like any other blockchain space. The CDRX Has a Very Bold Vision, but i think yet a good option for investors to look into.
Greetings icohunter1024  Grin,

Thank you for your faith in CDRX!
iamgekko

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Hello CDRX community,

The CDRX team is happy to bring you this freshly minted Medium article from their blog. Written by the team's very own CTO, Matthew Spittle!

Inside the mind of a low latency developer (Part 1) 🖱⌨️💡

Developing this sort of platform is our home ground and is something we have plenty of experience in. For me personally this is due to spending a large part of my career in one of the fastest markets — inter-bank FX.

👉 https://medium.com/@cdrx/blog-inside-the-mind-of-a-low-latency-developer-part-1-12e27f16eb8b
iamgekko

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

Greetings CDRX community! 👋

For those who like quizzes. Join us on our telegram channel for a different quiz question 3 times each day, every day - fastest answer wins! Starting today!💥

For those who like prizes, here's your chance to become a master quiz player 🤓🤓🤓

Here is how it works:

⚙️ There will be 3 quizzes posted at random times every day, containing only one question. The first person to answer each question correctly will win 20 CDRX tokens.  All correct answers win admiration from the CDRX staff and moderators!

Each question will have a unique hashtag and participants will have to submit their answers using the same hashtag. If the hashtag of the question is #1 then you must start your response using #1. Please see the example below:

Question: #1 Do crypto depository receipts (CDRs) give you a legal right to a stock/bond, or just reference them?

Your response: #1 CDRs give you a legal ownership of a stock/bond [full answer for the master quiz player would also state that the stock/bond is held on the token holders' behalf by a depository bank/trust]

💰 Please note that the prize will only be given to the FIRST person to answer a question correctly.

🔑 Prizes will be distributed 14 days after the completion of the Token Sale.

⚡️ You will have MANY chances to win a prize 🚀

Good luck and may you all be quiz masters!
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Website looks very primitively, not much information can be found there. It's critical to have as much important information as possible on your website, website is the first place researchers visit and to be honest I wouldn't do any further research after seeing your website. You want to disrupt trillions equity market but can't build a nice website with presentations? Is there any sneek peak of future exchange? Or its whitepaper project?

Team looks solid, experienced executives and developers.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Website looks very primitively, not much information can be found there. It's critical to have as much important information as possible on your website, website is the first place researchers visit and to be honest I wouldn't do any further research after seeing your website. You want to disrupt trillions equity market but can't build a nice website with presentations? Is there any sneek peak of future exchange? Or its whitepaper project?

Maybe because this is a new project that will continue to grow, I think we have to wait for some information to be updated in the near future.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

Hey Dasengineer,

As mentioned in this thread, this is still a very new project. You are right that the team is solid though!

You should join CDRX on Telegram. There are links to all their other media platforms and general discussions there about the project.

https://t.me/cdrxchange

Grin
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations the winners of yesterday's quiz.

🔥It's another beautiful day and of course we'll be dropping 3 questions on Telegram at Random times during the day.😊

🏆 The fastest to answer correctly wins 20 CDRX tokens so do well to stay tuned on there!!😉

You can take a moment to read CDRX Whitepaper to prepare for the quiz right here: https://cdrx.io/docs/wp/whitepaper-en.pdf

Join CDRX Telegram group right here: https://t.me/cdrxchange
chickaboom

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Just a reminder everyone, don't forget about the quizzes, CDRX tokens and bragging rights are at stake!!🙌🙌

For those who like prizes, here's your chance to become a master quiz player 💪💪💪

Here is how it works:

⚙️ There will be 3 quizzes posted at random times every day, containing only one question. The first person to answer each question correctly will win 20 CDRX tokens.  All correct answers win admiration from the CDRX staff and moderators!

Each question will have a unique hashtag and participants will have to submit their answers using the same hashtag. If the hashtag of the question is #1 then you must start your response using #1. Please see the example below:

Question: #1 Do crypto depository receipts (CDRs) give you a legal right to a stock/bond, or just reference them?

Your response: #1 CDRs give you a legal ownership of a stock/bond [full answer for the master quiz player would also state that the stock/bond is held on the token holders' behalf by a depository bank/trust]

💰 Please note that the prize will only be given to the FIRST person to answer a question correctly.

Join the group, get to interact with the team and also participate in the new contest at https://t.me/cdrxchange Thank you! Wink Cool
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

all the current ico projects are really good and interesting but all of them also depend on the team involved in them if they are active and always try to work fully for this project, surely success will be achieved easily.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

Just a reminder everyone, don't forget about the quizzes, CDRX tokens and bragging rights are at stake!!🙌🙌

For those who like prizes, here's your chance to become a master quiz player 💪💪💪

Here is how it works:

⚙️ There will be 3 quizzes posted at random times every day, containing only one question. The first person to answer each question correctly will win 20 CDRX tokens.  All correct answers win admiration from the CDRX staff and moderators!

Join the group, get to interact with the team and also participate in the new contest at https://t.me/cdrxchange Thank you! Wink Cool

a very interesting project with an interesting marketing idea too, with a quiz like that I think there will be lots of enthusiastic participants to follow it and I think in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and good luck.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

a very interesting project with an interesting marketing idea too, with a quiz like that I think there will be lots of enthusiastic participants to follow it and I think in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and good luck.
Well, if the team uses different types of marketing, it means that they are serious. Because, today it is difficult to attract attention. It happens that a decent project with a good idea is not gaining the right amount of investors. I think the team is monitoring this situation.
chickaboom

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Well, if the team uses different types of marketing, it means that they are serious. Because, today it is difficult to attract attention. It happens that a decent project with a good idea is not gaining the right amount of investors. I think the team is monitoring this situation.

Hi there and thanks a lot for your support, the team appreciates every one of their supporters. It's a given that the team is taking every aspect into consideration, their marketing model is indeed good and will make a difference long term. As to the current situation, the whole market is bearish and sentiment not great overall regarding projects and that is somewhat expected. That doesn't mean it will continue to be so forever  Grin It comes down to delivering products and gaining traction and real adoption.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I agree with you, the website is still poor in information, for some reviewers it will be difficult to determine their value proportionally, the dream of the development team should reflect what is in their home. I hope this will soon be overcome by the development team.
chickaboom

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

I agree with you, the website is still poor in information, for some reviewers it will be difficult to determine their value proportionally, the dream of the development team should reflect what is in their home. I hope this will soon be overcome by the development team.

The team is working on this, Kaisa. But thank you for your feedback, it is always welcome! If you have any questions, please join https://t.me/cdrxchange 😊
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: