Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Facebook promotes cryptocurrency, would it positively promote it?  (Read 1710 times)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

I've read that Facebook is going to have its cryptocurrency https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
Since Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg as an entity is highly influential, do you think it would bring crypto in a positive light? I am thinking that it may raise awareness of cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin.
It will influence and create awareness for cryprocurrency in the whole universe as we know Facebook is a popular social media with many users that is why it will promote crypto awareness.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Social networks are a great place to spread information, and this should have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market and an increase in the number of investments in crypto.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Yes, facebook promoting cryptocurrency will definitely create more awarness,,and ultimately promote it existence and use in the global world, Facebook post has over the years has being use to generate awarness for project, this has helped to attract investors to be convince to join the ICO.
Facebook is the largest social network in the world so neesy Facebook publicly allows the cryptocurrency advertising is certainly a very good signal for this market. With the current popularity of cryptocurrency, I think that the major social networks in the world will accept the promotion of cryptocurrency.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

It will gain exposure to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You know its facebook and when there are companies like this that supports an idea, people are going to believe what they are saying.

If it is for raising the awareness yes but when they come up to an idea of making their own coin for sure they will work very hard for its own promotion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

It will gain exposure to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You know its facebook and when there are companies like this that supports an idea, people are going to believe what they are saying.

If it is for raising the awareness yes but when they come up to an idea of making their own coin for sure they will work very hard for its own promotion.
I agree with you because they were too influential to most social media's platform, they can tell what they wanted to tell to everyone but they really have to work hard if they want to make their own crypto currency and a lot of people on the other platform are doing it. He might get questioned again if there's something with his crypto currency in his platform.  Grin
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

I've read that Facebook is going to have its cryptocurrency https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
Since Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg as an entity is highly influential, do you think it would bring crypto in a positive light? I am thinking that it may raise awareness of cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin.
Hoping the facebook would not ban the account that was promoting different ICO because nowadays facebook became strict than the usual, so that crypto currency would became more popular all over the world so they will not think that virtual currency was not legit at all time, If the owner of the facebook adopt it I wonder what the virtual currency now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:18:50 AM

I agree with you because they were too influential to most social media's platform, they can tell what they wanted to tell to everyone but they really have to work hard if they want to make their own crypto currency and a lot of people on the other platform are doing it. He might get questioned again if there's something with his crypto currency in his platform.  Grin
They are the most popular social media so that really makes sense to say that there's an impact to the crowd.

They aren't only operating to a single location but they cater the world's entire target market. Though they are facing some security issues lately that's probably the hint that they should start and focus with innovation integrated with blockchain and start accepting sponsorship payments through crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

Whether positive or negative, if Facebook is willing to accept money to advertise crypto currency or even use crypto currency in exchange for internet service and or premium content then it doesn't matter. It will blow up on everyone's face and people will now get to see Crypto currency in the works and maybe join in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

I think if Facebook starts to promote cryptocurrency, it will bring a new investor to join in the cryptocurrency because we know that Facebook has a large member from all over the world. It will help the mass adoption for the cryptocurrency because people who are online on Facebook will see the ads about crypto and they will search more in many websites. This will makes cryptocurrency become popular and will raise the number of people and finally, they will join us.
blackbold

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

that is very good news for crypto, if Facebook will make crypto, this means that Facebook no longer ban crypto advertising and causes investors to be attracted to crypto again
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

If big social media websites like Facebook and other twitter and many other in the different countries are also good if they accept crypto currencies and in these days crypto market is tough if they promote crypto and they use it for payments i hope that it will influence the crypto in a good manner and many projects of new coins are started.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

That could be possible for facebook to promote cryptocurrency and I believe it will be positive in results ,for facebook of many followers there could be possibilty that facebook users will adopt crypto because of the promotions of cryptocurrency in this social media which has millions of users.

Yes this is true. Facebook is a huge community in which even the other generation rather than the current generation is engaging into it. Therefore we can really say that it might affect big time. Probably it will encourage more users if it happens. Hoping for it to happen.

Blasteros

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

There are many speculations around cryptos. I have even heard that Facebook is going to acquire Coinbase. But this is just fake news in my opinion that try to pump the market.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

If big social media websites like Facebook and other twitter and many other in the different countries are also good if they accept crypto currencies and in these days crypto market is tough if they promote crypto and they use it for payments i hope that it will influence the crypto in a good manner and many projects of new coins are started.
Of course that can be a good thing, moreover Facebook has rejected the development of cryptocurrency. Well, when they started advertising some projects from Crypto again, I think that would be something very good.
cly113

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

I think Facebook can not follow the ICO to their way
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

Facebook having its own crypto is very unlikely. Their platform is free, when they integrate cryptocurrencies to it, it automatically becomes monetized--which is bad since their selling point is many people joining it.

I think it would definitely support it positively. As long as facebook is looking to get bigger and find a way to
get the market cap of their company bigger they are going to want to make everything hyped up. Which means if
facebook wants to buy coinbase or even make money from just advertisement than it means that they will have to
promote it positively so they can get more and more money.

How much money do you think could be made from negatively promoting coins compared to positively promoting it. If facebook accepts crypto ads than they can make even more money and eventually buy coinbase which would increase their marketcap by a lot.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Facebook having its own crypto is very unlikely. Their platform is free, when they integrate cryptocurrencies to it, it automatically becomes monetized--which is bad since their selling point is many people joining it.

I think it would definitely support it positively. As long as facebook is looking to get bigger and find a way to
get the market cap of their company bigger they are going to want to make everything hyped up. Which means if
facebook wants to buy coinbase or even make money from just advertisement than it means that they will have to
promote it positively so they can get more and more money.

How much money do you think could be made from negatively promoting coins compared to positively promoting it. If facebook accepts crypto ads than they can make even more money and eventually buy coinbase which would increase their marketcap by a lot.
If facebook promotes crypto surely it will advertise cryptocurrency positively because they are payed, it necessary to advertise it in a good way to  attract many pe6to join to it. But right now facebook is not allow anybody to advertise cryptocurrency in Facebook because many people complaining about the scam crypto they participate.  think its better if we know what crypto we advertise because many people are interested to it but they have enough knowledge that's why they get scam.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

There is evidence that Facebook is planning to enter the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets!
Facebook has a strong user base, and there are advantages to encrypting currencies!
They need cryptocurrencies to make more money!
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

i think yes , facebook is huge company , and if they recommend it , most of people will follow the lead cz they are trusting facebook company I think
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

When facebook banned the cryptocurrencies ads it affects the market and therefore if it allows it, it will still affects bitcoin.  Everything in live grow through publicity and facebook is one of the way to reach out to millions of people around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: