Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Facebook promotes cryptocurrency, would it positively promote it?  (Read 1710 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

I think if Facebook promotes crypto currencies, this is a good thing because it can increase the growth of investment in crypto currencies, this will make crypto currency prices even better than now, I think I will support that too.

That has a possibility but if I am going to predict it, in the near future facebook will be the only use for transactn and communications. Yes as of this time that happens but time will come it will fully for cryptocurrencies commitment. Their are lot of things may consider to become successful just be good.

Social media is going to play a important role for sure now whether will it be FB or some other will be known in coming time. Even if FB or any other media can be used to promote the crypto currency it will help a lot as today youngster are all online and on social media platforms so it will add as a booster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

If facebook create their own cryptocurrency, its could be top 10 in cryptocurrency market. With large member around the world, facebook because influence social media and people will attract to hold facebook crypto
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

If facebook make their own cryptocurrency, i am believe it will be good for cryptomarket. Investor will more confident about this market because big company start to invest in cryptomarket. Facebook have billions member and it will attracting more investor to market
If Facebook creates its own coin then you can be sure that is going to have many of the characteristics of fiat that we do not like at all, so it will be a cryptocurrency in name but not in its intention and its spirit, so regardless of how popular that coin could get it will be a farce and it is not going to help the market of cryptocurrencies at all and instead it is going to damage it.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

If facebook create their own cryptocurrency, its could be top 10 in cryptocurrency market. With large member around the world, facebook because influence social media and people will attract to hold facebook crypto

If they make their own currency, they will definitely start from a very strong position. However, I doubt that Facebook needs its own coin. I think that it would be far more simple and cost-effective for him to adopt one of the already well-developed crypto.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are social media that have a significant impact on crypto price changes, if the crypto promotion on Facebook is more maximized then crypto will be easier to introduce and this will have a good increase in crypto
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

There are many promotions about bitcoin in the platform of facebook. There are now many users of facebook who become aware to bitcoins. It is also the way to increase the awareness of people to blockchain technology.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:11:39 AM

There are many promotions about bitcoin in the platform of facebook. There are now many users of facebook who become aware to bitcoins. It is also the way to increase the awareness of people to blockchain technology.
well, so far my price is so much on Facebook about cryptocurrency, and I think this is a positive thing. I've heard that Facebook has stopped crypto ads, but now, I've seen quite a lot of ads.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

Facebook is the best and have positive way for promoting and advertising of cryptocurrency, many people in the world use facebook and will be more effective for advertising bitcoin or altcoin at facebook.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

Yes from every where if we see that people are promoting crypto that affects crypto currency and positively it is promoting crypto currency Facebook is a large social website which is good for the crypto if it is legally promoted in the Facebook and whats app both are very popular now people promote things regarding new projects.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

I've read that Facebook is going to have its cryptocurrency https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
Since Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg as an entity is highly influential, do you think it would bring crypto in a positive light? I am thinking that it may raise awareness of cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin.

I don't know how much authentic news this is. But Mark Zuckerberge is a very talent person and i think if he think so, thats very positive news to everybody. Maximum online users at present time are in facebook market. So if he think so, it would be very positive sign for crypto industry. On the other hand his income from facebook is too much and i don't think he will engaged at crypto industry for money.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

I've read that Facebook is going to have its cryptocurrency https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
Since Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg as an entity is highly influential, do you think it would bring crypto in a positive light? I am thinking that it may raise awareness of cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin.

I don't know how much authentic news this is. But Mark Zuckerberge is a very talent person and i think if he think so, thats very positive news to everybody. Maximum online users at present time are in facebook market. So if he think so, it would be very positive sign for crypto industry. On the other hand his income from facebook is too much and i don't think he will engaged at crypto industry for money.

When facebook promotes cryptocurrency ofcourse it would positively create an impact. There are a lot of facebook subscriber and for sure this would be a great start to introduce it.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

It makes a positive view in cryptocurrency though it is not 100% guaranteed that people will follow. However, it may spread the name of cryptocurrency to all people around the world since many people are using facebook as the primary source of information. On other hand, Mark Zuckerberg does not want to advertise ICOs in Facebook. In fact, he wanted to ban all of ICO because it may bring harm to the people.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

Facebook is biggest social media in the world and facebook have more than billion member all around the world. If facebook start jump to cryptocurrency, i am believe people will start to studying about cryptocurrency and they must be interesting to invest in crypto market. Its must affecting to their member if facebook create their own cryptocurrency
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:22:29 AM

Actually at this moment facebook is now banning advertisement regarding cryptos. So this is not possible at  moment. If ever facebook still promoting cryptos, i believe that developers will use social media to widely promote their products to consumers. Facebook maybe banning cryptos because it is used to spread scam. We all know that there are billion of users worldwide facebook have. This is a good opportunity to gather all the investors and these scammers will have a lot of chance to promote their products.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

We all know how hype can influence the crypto market. In the event when such an influential platform like Facebook with billions of people within its community begin to promote cryptocurrency, there is no doubts about how it will boost the market value and prices because Facebook is capable of drawing the attention of new investors to crypto which will raise the deposits more that the withdrawals.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

yes it does facebook can promote bitcoin in the form of tagging , sharing , liking the post , through bounty endorser hopefully bitcoin more and more in the coming future.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

if indeed this happens then it will be positive news and will slightly affect market prices, but I am not too sure if it will pump prices better

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

We all know how hype can influence the crypto market. In the event when such an influential platform like Facebook with billions of people within its community begin to promote cryptocurrency, there is no doubts about how it will boost the market value and prices because Facebook is capable of drawing the attention of new investors to crypto which will raise the deposits more that the withdrawals.
but what is happening now, many ico are promoted through facebook and public trust is still low, which is being chained at a price that continues to decline. but indeed Facebook is one of the strategic media to market cryptocurrency, but it will be better if supported by other factors, so that synergies occur

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

but what is happening now, many ico are promoted through facebook and public trust is still low, which is being chained at a price that continues to decline. but indeed Facebook is one of the strategic media to market cryptocurrency, but it will be better if supported by other factors, so that synergies occur

I've read if Facebook will release crypto itself, if it's done right then it's certain we will see the crypto market which continues to increase because of the new crypto that has a large community in it. Facebook is one of the biggest platforms, so it will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the crypto market.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I've read if Facebook will release crypto itself, if it's done right then it's certain we will see the crypto market which continues to increase because of the new crypto that has a large community in it. Facebook is one of the biggest platforms, so it will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the crypto market.
As one of the most influential and most visited social networking sites in the world, it can help us to easier connect and share with family and friends online. With the purpose to make the world more open and connected, it can be one of the best venue to promote Bitcoin and show our strong support with it. However, it can't be avoided that sometimes there are misleading information, it's very important that we know how to filter authentic news from the fake ones. We should learn to expand our resources to determine from what source the news are coming from. Not only with Facebook, we must be very cautious, do more research and investigation, and don't be fooled with untrusted and unknown sources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: