Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A summarize moving on transition period for the demoted to newbie members!  (Read 158 times)
manfredmann (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 11:57:49 PM by manfredmann
Merited by stingers (1)

In line with the implementation of the new jr. member rank requirement, all of the jr. member rank with zero merit was demoted to newbie. Most of the demoted newbie here are somewhat complaining that much about the new update of the system aiming to reduce high traffic garbage posts which actually almost destroy the forum. Things was not quite well for them to be demoted and their feelings get agitated. They are still in the part of transition period of moving on with this tragedy. Here is my short theory about the moving on transition on the demoted newbie side.

1. Denial Period - One recognizes or is conscious with the implementation of the jr. rank member requirement but consciously refuses to accept it as such. There is no wonder why meta section were being flooded by these demoted rank account holder with their post complaining or making a lot of suggestion which they think that they could take back their original account rank. They started to get moody on this part.

2. Stress out -  As taken from the dictionary a stress out individual will become anxious, they get tired and irritated because of too much pressure on not getting merit on the other hand after attempting to challenge the newly implemented updates on ranking system. There could be problem here with sleeping seems their minds are full of activities that are always running on their mind. They should feel tired now in this part!

3. Getting sick
- I quoted Steve Maraboli that says "The reason why many people in our society are miserable, sick, and highly stressed is because of an unhealthy attachment to things they have no control over". ince demoted members are tired all night crying for the new implementation of the ranking system basically demoted newbie had been into this part and some of them now are getting sick.

4. Hospitalized - They will be place in a hospital for medical care or observation after getting sick. The doctor will then give them antidepressants. The Mayo Clinic Staff stated that Antidepressants are a popular treatment choice for depression. It was explained that some of this antidepressants may not cure depression but they can reduce symptoms. The first antidepressant that one may try will going to work fine but if it doesn't relieve the symptoms or it causes side effects that will definitely going to bother them, trying another one is the option(https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/in-depth/antidepressants/art-20046273). Finding solution for the sickness may be difficult for the depressed one so this will take sometime for the demoted members to take time for medical care or curing process.

5. Getting Cured - after a days, weeks or months of stay in the hospital, the depression will get cured. After getting away this forum their minds will be cleared already with the negativeness that brought to them. As Napoleon Bonaparte stated that the best cured for the body is a quite mind. One has cleared out his mind already in this period of transition.

6. Comeback - One can go back to this forum and do constructive post making a comeback showing that the the implementation of the jr. member rank requirement is quiet effective on removing spam and garbage post in the forum.

My objective here is to clearly help those who gets demoted like me. Hope by this thread I could impart them to change their ways on interacting here in the forum. Let the trash goes to bin. No to spamming and garbage posting and Yes to quality and constructive posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godlike123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

This thread is very helpful but I am only an averqge posters here in the forum. I am not a one  liner post but still i am not getting merit. It is so hard to rank up now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: