Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yearly September Bull Run  (Read 635 times)
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, may even be fake news or even FUD. I am only going off of articles I have been reading, as far as a wallet with 111,000 BTC that is real news! I just feel as if they had 111,000 BTC and they are trying to sell they would have at $20,000 usd!!!! Something is being stirred up and I am curious as to what it is!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

Im ready to see bull run again, ive already buying good amount of major coins in past 6months, i hope bull run prediction is right, cant wait to get good money in Q4 this year Smiley
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

I doubt that and the bear market continues to run for a long time, indeed if we look at chart history, there will always be price movements in November. But whether history will repeat, I don't think this year.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

As the saying goes: "From your lips to God's ears" I would like to hope for a frenzied growth, but unfortunately while the dynamics are not happy. No matter how we studied the graphs of past years, no matter how we tried to predict, nothing happens, crypto confirms its suddenness and unpredictability. I wonder why so many bitcoins have been transferred? If they sell them it's terrible, but if these bitcoins are in experienced hands, then we will hope for good news.
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a

This is the alleged address I added it to the Original post!!!!

I am only personaly seeing .001 sent in and 598 sent out But I am also reading that they may have use Bitcoin Tumbler!! Not sure if it would hide it that much or not. I am not really sure I never used it!!!
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

I believe it is not the same case this year. This year stuff like SEC, ETF and much more important decisions are on the way. Last years September had nothing to do with the government and thus it was left un-impacted with the external forces. This time investors attention is more onto the SEC's decision because if some positive news come along the way then it will help to get more investors on board and thus a natural pump will occur in the crypto space. That would be the reason for the main bull run here. Currently there seems no movement or dead movement in the crypto currency.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

I REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE NEW ATH!!!
Just because a wallet that was dormant began to have some activity isn't enough reason to believe that something's about to happen, let alone a bull run.

We're still in a bearish season, and we're lacking something that can function as the trigger that starts a new bull run. Last year it was hype, cryptos suddenly became popular and the general public began to pump the market with dumb money. We won't see the same behaviour this year as people already know what cryptocurrencies are and they know what could happen if they start investing recklessly in cryptos (a major crash).

There could be some upward movement in the next couple of months as bulls will probably trigger another bitcoin rally, but I don't believe it'll be as big as last year, so I doubt we'll see a new ATH. Then again, anything can happen in this market so don't take my word for granted.

Good point!

Let's consider the factors that trigger the Bitcoin to have a bull run, here are some factors to consider:

1. Media hype and uptake by peers - as what you've mentioned the that caused the bull run last year 2017 and it is likely the last factor that has driven the drop in the price, as a proposed Bitcoin split (or “fork”) failed to gain support from developers towards the end of last week.
2. Political uncertainty and risk (such as the election of Donald Trump or the vote for Brexit).
3. Moves by governments and regulators.
4. The governance of Bitcoin itself.

Meaning this speculation is not solid enough to be our basis to trigger the bull run of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin!

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Although there are more factors to be considered but the 4 mentioned above is clearly the big factors for the movement of the Bitcoin. http://theconversation.com/four-factors-driving-the-price-of-bitcoin-87244
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

but maybe this September the increase like last year won't happen because in my opinion it's just a cycle that happens every few years or maybe four to five years, my friend and who are also experienced in the crypto world see the possibility of an increase like last year happens again only need to wait in the long run, but the most important thing right now is not an increase like last year, but the recovery that must happen immediately, because the longer I feel bored with the market situation that has not experienced recovery and unstable conditions, all three issues predictions about market recovery that will happen at the end of this year will be true.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Link: https://blockonomi.com/silk-road-bitcoin-wallet/

Read that it was found to not be Silk Road Wallet BTW!!!

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!

Cryptocurrency is not a natural phenomenon and it seems to me that it's a big mistake to expect growth from it only because it's autumn came. Moreover, the market usually contradicts the opinion of the crowd.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

Just because it has happened several times in a row does not necessarily predict that it is going to happen again in a similar fashion. People don't act like clockwork, there isn't a small subset of whales that simply invest X amount every September. Typically, predictions cause action, so it could be that it might happen again, but it likely won't be as huge as last year.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

Im ready to see bull run again, ive already buying good amount of major coins in past 6months, i hope bull run prediction is right, cant wait to get good money in Q4 this year Smiley

Good move mate as the market is very slow now it's better to invest rather than thinking for selling. Definitely everyone are hoping the same as the last quarter will be a profitable one. I believe the market will recover as soon as possible. Expecting a bullish run.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Link: https://blockonomi.com/silk-road-bitcoin-wallet/

Read that it was found to not be Silk Road Wallet BTW!!!

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!

Basin on history, yes September is the start of a bull run. But we should never expect it due to the unpredictable market. Let's just presume and hope that this will be the start of another bull run so we can ride it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Cryptocurrency is not a natural phenomenon and it seems to me that it's a big mistake to expect growth from it only because it's autumn came. Moreover, the market usually contradicts the opinion of the crowd.

This. People are talking about Bitcoin price changes like it's some sort of predictable phenomenon, like the lunar eclipse or something. The market doesn't look to be heading in a bullish direction any time soon, and remember prices can go in both directions, so play carefully in these worrying markets.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Maybe a good wizard comes to us in the middle of September and each time raises the bar of the crypto currency market. I doubt that this year he will come again.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

This year for sure is a different scenario. Bull run this September is almost impossible since the market is just starting to recover after series of brutal months. We had seen the lowest prices this year, we had seen sharp fall within 24 hours. How can we have a bull run if investors are hesitating.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

as I hope for this period, but on the other hand Yes growth will be in September, but in September 2022 Grin
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

I agree 100% here. Some investors and exchanges have been seeing it come for around the end of the year also.

Some believe it will triple, i say lets see.

However, investing this month seems like a really good choice if you would like to trade or get more profits from holding. For someone who is good at trading the interesting part will be knowing when to sell definitely.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

I don't think so i will definetly November is a Bull run month of bitcoin that will bring positive to our mind.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

I think this is not a bull run September for me as I see all of my holdings are still the same, the market price of all my coins are in red color I don't know why is that happening. Even my ethereum and other altcoins are struggling to rise and yet, still their price is in low value. I hope that this will end for decreasing and I hope that bull run will come in my holdings for this year.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I doubt that and the bear market continues to run for a long time, indeed if we look at chart history, there will always be price movements in November. But whether history will repeat, I don't think this year.

Well if things go well this year it's a miracle. Yes the price is much cheaper in September desperately looking for a bull run but I guess its not on the way for the run comparing to the market value. Everyone are waiting for a positive return let's believe again as the miracle happen.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: